Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 29, 2007 @ 07:55 PM
jay3091

Any news on Last Friday???
December 30, 2007 @ 01:29 AM
SoleFresh87

i say why not!?!?

SHE'S HOT AS HELL!!!

im not talking about the girl shes cute dont get me wrong , im talking about the 2nd Street Fighter Flim , why is it being made ? how long has it been since that garabge of a flim the 1st like what 94 95 maybe? ...razzrazzrazzrazz

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 30, 2007 @ 01:37 AM
SoleFresh87

Any news on Last Friday???

Friday meaning the Friday seires , uummm as far as John Witherspoon confirmed on Wendy Williams like some weeks ago i know he said that , Chirs Tucker isnt gonna be in it , cause of his quota now u know making millions for Rush Hour how much is Cube gonna put up for him ?..not for a favor thats for sure ...and Whiterspoon said that it wont be made and if it was gonna be made he wouldnt do another one ..i mean as far as he goes he's well off with Boondocks , ( LETS GET THAT MOTION PICTURE GOING CAN WE ? OR A STR8 TO DVD I REALLY NEED IT !!) so thats what he says Cube i dont even know i remember he was asked about it in a interview and he was like saying that everyone is doing their thing , well see ? soo its up in the air , maybe First Sunday was suppose to be the Last Friday??ummmm ..

December 30, 2007 @ 05:08 PM
jay3091

Friday meaning the Friday seires , uummm as far as John Witherspoon confirmed on Wendy Williams like some weeks ago i know he said that , Chirs Tucker isnt gonna be in it , cause of his quota now u know making millions for Rush Hour how much is Cube gonna put up for him ?..not for a favor thats for sure ...and Whiterspoon said that it wont be made and if it was gonna be made he wouldnt do another one ..i mean as far as he goes he's well off with Boondocks , ( LETS GET THAT MOTION PICTURE GOING CAN WE ? OR A STR8 TO DVD I REALLY NEED IT !!) so thats what he says Cube i dont even know i remember he was asked about it in a interview and he was like saying that everyone is doing their thing , well see ? soo its up in the air , maybe First Sunday was suppose to be the Last Friday??ummmm ..

Chris Tucker is stupid if he doesn't be in the last friday movie. He know it's going to do well in the movie theaters. I'm so sick when actors get a lil $, they just want to disasociate themselves from characters that basically got them their start in the industry.
December 30, 2007 @ 06:58 PM
SoleFresh87

Chris Tucker is stupid if he doesn't be in the last friday movie. He know it's going to do well in the movie theaters. I'm so sick when actors get a lil $, they just want to disasociate themselves from characters that basically got them their start in the industry.

true , and whats bad about it , Tucker will for the rest of his life get nods and recognized for Smokey more than anyother charactor he has done in his past films ...and thats what John W. was saying , you cant get asked to do a flick if the money is lower than your previous movie ..thats how hollywood works...probaly even for a cameo appearance he would want half Million..i thought that they were cool Cube and Tucker but damn...how long for the wait? and if one day it comes ..it cant be a corny asss plot , no extra charactors , hell Tucker might eat up all of the budget , so it might just be him and Cube all day , might be a risk but its worth it..if not on Tucker sake than like i said , it might as well move on ...

December 31, 2007 @ 08:54 PM
noldude360

i heard the hobbit was coming out
December 31, 2007 @ 08:55 PM
noldude360

and transformer deuce
January 1, 2008 @ 01:37 AM
thephreak

as much as i'd like to see a Tekken movie, im surprised they are still trying to make movies out of fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter after a little movie called Dead or Alive that came out not so long ago...

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 1, 2008 @ 06:17 AM
magneticman

i heard the hobbit was coming out

2 movies, but apparantly Jackson is only producing so we may see a new director helming this movies.

thank god we migt save 8 hours of our life..
January 1, 2008 @ 01:52 PM
SoleFresh87

what are the superbowl traliers that have been annouced??????? also is there an astrex trailer out yet, saw the poster last week. and what ever happened to the halo movie coming out

a Halo flick ? ummm thats a new for me , not surprised though ..it should do well ..haha thats an understatement lol ...but yeah the commerical spots have been announced , you know the regulars Iron Man , i think The Dark Knight , i got my fingers crossed for Indianna Jones flick and Hulk 2 check it here www.darkhorizons.com/news07/071220f.php spent Millions for a 30 second spots gah damn !!!

January 1, 2008 @ 01:54 PM
SoleFresh87

and transformer deuce

yepp...i dont know for sure if its suppose to be a prequel or what , even the director said he made up fake scripts so he can make a big buzz about it and make the fans go nuts ....i know Starscream has some shit up his sleeves cant wait for 09

January 1, 2008 @ 01:55 PM
SoleFresh87

as much as i'd like to see a Tekken movie, im surprised they are still trying to make movies out of fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter after a little movie called Dead or Alive that came out not so long ago...

my mutha fukin point exactly ...that shit floped in theaters and on DVD ....ehhh they'll never listen

January 1, 2008 @ 09:29 PM
FearItSelf

I remember hearing about a legend of Zelda trilogy movies coming out, i heard they will be completely origanal storys and the first one is to be in theaters early 09

wheres your source on zelda movie
January 3, 2008 @ 11:10 AM
9inchesofsole

Michael Bay Promises Unique and More Robots
In a Happy New Year's message to fans on his official website, Transformers director Michael Bay wrote:

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

Paramount/DreamWorks is planning a June 26, 2009 release for Transformers 2. Transformers was the third-biggest film of 2007 domestically with $319.2 million and fifth-biggest worldwide in 2007 with $706.5 million.

Superman, Justice League & Batman Rumblings
Anne Thompson at Variety has posted some interesting things about the "Superman" franchise, new Justice League movie and third Batman pic:

Speaking of DC Comics pics, it is highly unlikely that Bryan Singer will return to shoot the next Superman movie. (The director is finishing up Tom Cruise's Nazi film Valkyrie, and prepping The Mayor of Castro Street). The next Superman we will see on the big screen will not be Brandon Routh, but a younger Superman among a cast of youthful superheroes in The Justice League. That movie will likely not be shot, however, until after the WGA strike is resolved. Warners is so happy with Dark Knight that their fondest hope is that Nolan will return to do another Batman.

While none of this is official, stay tuned for more on these projects!
January 3, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
HARTY

Anyone know any news about Angels & Demons?
January 3, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
SoleFresh87

June 26th seems reasonable , i wonder if he would consider doing a Beast Wars spin off just for kicks ? ummm...wouldnt mind that

January 3, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
SoleFresh87

All i heard was it is a GO , so as far as im concerned its coming

January 3, 2008 @ 05:13 PM
magneticman

it'll be shit

that is all

way better book than tDC
January 3, 2008 @ 07:13 PM
9inchesofsole

I Heard It Got Delayed.
January 4, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
9inchesofsole

Routh Out of Superman Sequel, Too?
Not long after we mentioned this article from Variety stating that Bryan Singer is highly unlikely to direct the Superman Returns sequel, Latino Review posted more possible bad news for the second film -- Brandon Routh may not return either as Clark Kent/Superman.

According to the site, the actor that lands the Superman role in George Miller's Justice League will go on to star in a separate Superman movie as well.

Again, none of this is official until the studio actually confirms or denies these rumors (about both Singer and Routh), so it will be a wait-and-see game for now.

I Am Legend 2 Rights Sealed Up
Given the box office figures, this shouldn't come as any surprise.

An inside source, who wishes to remain anonymous, tells ShockTillYouDrop.com author Richard Matheson has signed off on sequel rights for the smash hit I Am Legend. Matheson wrote the original 1954 novel upon which Francis Lawrence's film is based.

This does not necessarily mean a sequel is a "go." It simply gives Warner Bros. peace of mind should they find the right direction to take the story in and opt to move forward on a second chapter. If that does happen, it would be the first time the "Legend" material was sequelized.
January 4, 2008 @ 12:20 PM
jay3091

I Am Legend 2 Rights Sealed Up

Given the box office figures, this shouldn't come as any surprise.

An inside source, who wishes to remain anonymous, tells ShockTillYouDrop.com author Richard Matheson has signed off on sequel rights for the smash hit I Am Legend. Matheson wrote the original 1954 novel upon which Francis Lawrence's film is based.

This does not necessarily mean a sequel is a "go." It simply gives Warner Bros. peace of mind should they find the right direction to take the story in and opt to move forward on a second chapter. If that does happen, it would be the first time the "Legend" material was sequelized.

There should be one because I feel there was some things people didn't get the first time...so maybe the sequel could get more in depth in the story.
January 4, 2008 @ 12:46 PM
magneticman

how the fuck could you do a sequel to that now?
January 4, 2008 @ 02:02 PM
jay3091

They could like...IDK. Maybe they can show how the disease came about and show more on how the city died out.
January 4, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
SoleFresh87

They could like...IDK. Maybe they can show how the disease came about and show more on how the city died out.

ummm naw that would be kinda of bad idea cause theres not that much on it , if anything that should be a prequel ..if they do decide to go through with it , i sugest a str8 to DVD to save the money Smith is dead already ...not unless they shot this one and a prequel at the same time ...but still i think the story is too short

January 4, 2008 @ 06:02 PM
jay3091

...but still i think the story is too short

yea, me too
January 4, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
9inchesofsole

I Think They Shouldnt Make I Am Legend 2.
January 4, 2008 @ 08:39 PM
thephreak

I Think They Shouldnt Make I Am Legend 2.

agreed, whether its a sequel or a prequel, Smith is DEAD and frankly, i really dont wanna watch a sequel/prequel where the actor for the main character changes.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 5, 2008 @ 08:49 AM
9inchesofsole

How is Tony Stark in The Incredible Hulk?
Ain't It Cool News has posted a rumor about how the Iron Man/The Incredible Hulk cross-over might work (Possible Spoiler Ahead!):

So the scene that was shot was for the Hulk with General Thunderbolt who is very important to the Hulk. Anyway, Tony Stark meets with him - which of course is a straight prelude to the Avengers Movie.

Iron Man director Jon Favreau stayed mum on the subject in yesterday's interview with MTV.

resident evil: degeneration trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6Zl7aE2wA
January 5, 2008 @ 09:29 AM
magneticman

Oh shit Avengers!!! Bet it comes out near justice league..
January 8, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
SoleFresh87

The Cloverfield Monster rumoredly has been reviled i think its some bullshit if it is than it doesnt look like anything ive never seen before but enjoy www.movieweb.com/news/38/25538.php

Please login first to reply.