Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 10, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
SoleFresh87

Shia out Marky Mark In .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 12, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
9inchesofsole

No Kill Bill 3 for Tarantino

For Beatrix Kiddo, it may be time to hang up the katana. While he was out promoting his latest film Django Unchained, director Quentin Tarantino revealed that he probably won't be making Kill Bill 3 after all.
"I don't know if there's ever going to be a Kill Bill Vol. 3," Tarantino told We Got This Covered. "We'll see, probably not though."

Following the release of Kill Bill Vol. 2, the filmmaker said he had plans for a third installment, but he wanted to wait ten years to shoot it in 2014. Many speculated that the film would star Copperhead's daughter, who was spared in the first film. However, it now sounds like plans for a followup have been put to rest.

Damn that sucks!
December 14, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
Joseph Khur

December 28, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
SoleFresh87

No Kill Bill 3 for Tarantino

For Beatrix Kiddo, it may be time to hang up the katana. While he was out promoting his latest film Django Unchained, director Quentin Tarantino revealed that he probably won't be making Kill Bill 3 after all.

"I don't know if there's ever going to be a Kill Bill Vol. 3," Tarantino told We Got This Covered. "We'll see, probably not though."

Following the release of Kill Bill Vol. 2, the filmmaker said he had plans for a third installment, but he wanted to wait ten years to shoot it in 2014. Many speculated that the film would star Copperhead's daughter, who was spared in the first film. However, it now sounds like plans for a followup have been put to rest.

Damn that sucks!

Word i coulda use that in my life

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

Please login first to reply.