Movie Trailers, News & Rumors Thread

May 01, 2012 @ 17:36:21
WTF That dragonball amateur video actually seemed pretty dope (would never watch a full movie tho, still not giving dbz the justice it deserves) but fuck, that just showed how big they failed with the actual one and how cool a real movie would be.
May 02, 2012 @ 16:48:27
New Hulk franchise , is bubbling.

Paul Glitter a Marvel rep wants a Spin off TV show , combined with another single Hulk flim in 2015

Mark Ruffalo whos playing the Hulk in The Avengers , is already signed up for 6 Marvels Flims , so its in the air what they want to do it.

New Dark Knight Rises Trailer #3

http://youtu.be/m5VDDJlsD6I

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 02, 2012 @ 20:21:09
can people start posting sauces?
May 07, 2012 @ 20:41:13
sauces or sources?

The Avngers , litterally raping the Box Office this weekend. Expect The Avengers 2 & 3 in the next 10 years

AVATAR 2,3, maybe 4 says Cameron , says he's all foucused on pushing this franchise. Im Wit It.

May 10, 2012 @ 21:16:01
From The Director That Brought You Never Back Down ....

Is doing Kick Ass 2 ..... yeah thats ...sad.

May 12, 2012 @ 17:57:27
Some local flim group are trying their hand at remaking the Dragonball Z Flim , dubbing it Dragon Ball Z : Sayin Saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd1BIAsPc9M

At least their giving effort . But their on a budget .

still looks homo as fuck. anyways...

May 13, 2012 @ 18:57:28
Some local flim group are trying their hand at remaking the Dragonball Z Flim , dubbing it Dragon Ball Z : Sayin Saga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd1BIAsPc9M

At least their giving effort . But their on a budget .

NICE.

May 13, 2012 @ 19:11:49
I've been waiting for Sin City 2 since it was announced back in 06. Hopefully everybody returns and they have a panel or some shit at Comic Con in July
May 14, 2012 @ 01:31:00

The whole story revolves around a slutty woman.

What do you expect? Haha.
June 09, 2012 @ 07:48:52
Judge Dredd remake looks ok , i guess idk why their remaking it , i thought the OG was just fine but whatever.

TRANSFORMERS IV 4 : BEAST WARS! (*Shit i wish) lol seriously tho , Bay is on reving up the flim and after this he says he'll give the torch to whoever wants to takeover the series , and for IV a entirely new cast , bots included.

As i said with TF 2 they should just follow the plot of the Transformers Animated Flim , that movie was ILL.

Ninja Turtles *Bay Produced, Kid Cudi (Support That WZRD album) , & Newly Rumored ?VANILLA ICE Appearance ?)
Dropping Around Christmas 2013 Live Action but CGI Turtles I.E Recent Planet of The Apes type feel. TMNT Nickleodean Show i guess is dropping around fall ? ill probaly watch 2 episodes and wont care anymore , nothing tops the O.G Series.

Sam Jackson is added to the cast of the remake of Robocop, Im In , but it wont probaly top the OG.

Russo Brothers , recent works Happy Endings & Community,(Actually Funny Shows) are directing CAPTAIN AMERICA II *April 4th 2014*they won against F. Gary Gray who directed The Italian Job. A shot In the Dark I Guess ? lets see how this goes...

Still looking for this Trailer for 47 Ronin smh

June 18, 2012 @ 23:11:09
TMNT pushed back til March or May 2013

Watch Dogs , live action flim maybe in the works , i highly approve it. Must have game.

June 26, 2012 @ 03:44:19
Dumber & Dumber II is scrapped smh

June 29, 2012 @ 16:47:55
Genndy Tartakovsky to direcet a 3D Popeye flim from Sony Pictures, im actually kinda proud of Sony giving some compettion to Pixar .

Think Like a Man Sequel in the works.

Tyler Perry is writting a Sci Fi flim ... no comment.

July 12, 2012 @ 22:51:41
Channing Tatum for a Evel Knievel biopic.

Ride Along , starring Kevin Hart & Ice Cube.

Fox is rebooting Daredevil , as well they should because that movie was shit thru n thru .

July 13, 2012 @ 00:26:46
Genndy Tartakovsky directing a movie!? Godlike...
August 25, 2012 @ 06:25:18
July damn , i gotta keep up.

Thor: The Dark World (Thor 2) is in the works , and OZ's own O.G adebisi actor Akinnuoye-Agbaje is playing one of the villians. Great look.

Chuck Norris says hes OUT of Expenables 3 , as he should cause hes Chuck Norris

Jim Carrey is wanted for the cast of Kick Ass 2 ...he should do it im really sad that his career fell all the way off.

47 Ronin is pushed to X-Mas 2013 , im pissed.

But Keanu is on for Bill & Ted 3 so that kinda even things out .

August 25, 2012 @ 09:50:12

That movie, judging by the trailer, looked so fucking ass I don't know how it didn't go straight to DVD/Netflix

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 25, 2012 @ 14:51:30
lol at Jim Carrey falling off, that dude is just enjoying spending all the fucking money he's made, why keep up that kind of work pace when you got so much bread? I'm sure that nigga gets offers every day he just don't want to do

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 25, 2012 @ 22:57:31
lol at Jim Carrey falling off, that dude is just enjoying spending all the fucking money he's made, why keep up that kind of work pace when you got so much bread? I'm sure that nigga gets offers every day he just don't want to do

That can be true , but i wouldnt mind seeing him in some good roles nowadays

August 26, 2012 @ 04:27:58
Originally posted by Inactive User

That movie, judging by the trailer, looked so fucking ass I don't know how it didn't go straight to DVD/Netflix

there was a trailer for it?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 26, 2012 @ 20:38:44
Originally posted by Inactive User

there was a trailer for it?

My bad, im Talking about the first one

August 28, 2012 @ 19:46:15
Wachowskis Bros. rumourd to be down with Directing the Justice Leauge movie.

George Lucas will drop Clones and Ep 3 in 3D next year....

idk why , but hes $Eatting$ no matter how many times he retro's his flims

August 29, 2012 @ 06:07:57
Faggot needs to drop 3 new star wars movies.

August 29, 2012 @ 15:41:45
i honestly dont think Lucas has it in him to do such a thing. He litterally stretched the story from begining to end , theres no where to take the series . if he prooves me wrong then ill gladly eat my words.

September 04, 2012 @ 15:33:37
Producer Jon Landau of Avatar says NOPE to 4th installment to the series ,

there most likely doing at Split series like Harry potter Deathly Hallows PT 1 and 2 targeted for 2014 &2015

September 04, 2012 @ 15:37:47
can people start posting sauces?

all my soruces come from http://www.darkhorizons.com/ and some sources like superherohype .

September 05, 2012 @ 16:35:37
i honestly dont think Lucas has it in him to do such a thing. He litterally stretched the story from begining to end , theres no where to take the series . if he prooves me wrong then ill gladly eat my words.

IMO the star wars universe is so vast, they could do a new story with all new characters IMO, or with An Old Luke being accompanied by the apprentice, idk. The fan fiction shit I used to read were always awesome. It's possible

September 05, 2012 @ 20:23:33
Very true , the universe is huge , but i just dont understand why so much of the re issuse'n . how many times can it be re made on dvd be re done in 3D . Its kinda Overkill .

I also would like for him to do other series from his own mind , i did like Redtails not becuse it was a black air men flim and cuz im black it was done well , didnt make much buzz but i liked it.

September 12, 2012 @ 02:08:05
LUV starring Common . Saw the trailer and very likely to watch .

Hangover 3 promises no bachelor parties or weddings .

Turbo from Pixar , a snail that has dreams of going to the nascar circut lol ha nice.

September 12, 2012 @ 03:41:12
http://movies.yahoo.com/video/ymovies-6393699/smashed-theatrical-trailer-30562909.html
Please login first to reply.
x