December 7, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
Lemonz

Really looking forward to Avatar 2.
And the new Terminator film, which is supposedly due any time between now and 2014.
Total Recall (2012) seems like a good one to look forward to as well.
December 7, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
PlatinumRespect

December 7, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
ibex

Is it just me or does the cabin @ :43 look like the one in Evil Dead?

karmaloop rep code - ibex20

December 7, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
brandonicedout

Do not know if posted already but...

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

December 7, 2011 @ 09:19 AM
9inchesofsole

December 7, 2011 @ 09:24 AM
Lukulele

stay pau

December 8, 2011 @ 07:48 AM
Homes

lmao when she just screams in her daughters face
December 8, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
goldANDsacks

AKRIA Update via Darkhorizons.com frm another source which i forgot ..but anway....

"Kaneda is a bar owner in Neo-Manhattan who is stunned when his brother, Tetsuo, is abducted by government agents led by The Colonel.

Desperate to get his brother back, Kaneda agrees to join with Ky Reed and her underground movement who are intent on revealing to the world what truly happened to New York City thirty years ago when it was destroyed. Kaneda believes their theories to be ludicrous but after finding his brother again, is shocked when he displays telekinetic powers.

Ky believes Tetsuo is headed to release a young boy, Akira, who has taken control of Tetsuo’s mind. Kaneda clashes with The Colonel’s troops on his way to stop Tetsuo from releasing Akira but arrives too late. Akira soon emerges from his prison courtesy of Tetsuo as Kaneda races in to save his brother before Akira once again destroys Manhattan island, as he did thirty years ago."

Yeah his damn BROTHER and now hes a bar owner ? *sigh*
-The Bike & The Jacket hell the whole costume beter not change. or to me personally its a fail.
- The CGI effects , idk thats a stretch, The Anime Movie was so Enormus , the teddy bear scene , Neo Tokyo , Bike Race etc
As the source said its in its earlier works , so shit can change , but if its kicking off like this??? smh

i wonder what the backstory will be for manhattan getting nuked. i hope they make it a war with the japan. for some reason japan and the us go to war. then japan drops a nuke on the us and takes over the country. thus, all white americans have japanese names. thats the only way it could work.

Ha lol ya know thats not a bad idea , im really skeptic about this flim, im thinking it might go the direction of that horrid ass SPEED RACER.

Not even. At least speed racer was visually on point. Freeze frame any part of that movie and it looks like the cartoon come to life. I'm expecting Akira to be on the lines of the Dragonball movie.
December 8, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
goldANDsacks

Is it just me or does the cabin @ :43 look like the one in Evil Dead?

Oh yeah, they're remaking Evil Dead too. With the director of Juno. No, I'm not joking this time.
December 8, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
xVILLN

Lionsgate is reportedly moving forward with a remake of American Psycho penned by music video director Noble Jones.

Jones, whose only major motion picture experience comes from directing the second unit for David Fincher’s The Social Network, is better known for his work on music videos for Taylor Swift and Mary J. Blige.

If all this hasn’t put you off this idea yet, Deadline says the project will have a small budget, and the film will reportedly be set in modern-day New York, as opposed to late-80s setting of Bret Easton Ellis’s critically acclaimed novel.

There is no word yet on a timeframe, and the development is still in its infancy, so, with any luck, this project will go the way Lionsgate’s insipid American Psycho sequel should have gone.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118047212

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
Josh

Oh yeah, they're remaking Evil Dead too. With the director of Juno. No, I'm not joking this time.

WHY?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 9, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
goldANDsacks

lol. evil dead remake. american psycho remake. oldboy remake.

WHY?!?!?!

well, there's money to be made i guess. anyways, i'm not supporting these remakes, but as i've defended remakes and reboots before, these dont hurt the originals. its not like they're getting replaced and someone's going to burn every print of the original. they will still exist in their original form. you can just choose to ignore these iterations.

i guess....
December 9, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
nateskii808

lmao when she just screams in her daughters face

^this^
December 16, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
SoleFresh87

Evil Dead remake ? jesus , directors and writers are just desperate

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 20, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
xVILLN

Rurouni Kenshin live action trailer

December 20, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
dalek

Rurouni Kenshin live action trailer

!!!

I did see Sanosuke in the trailer, so I wonder if this is gonna be a combination of when he was Battousai the Manslayer and just Himura Kenshin.
December 20, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
xVILLN

I spotted Saito in the trailer as well.
Im wondering who the main antagonist will be.
It would be kinda cool to see shishio as the main villain because of how epic that fight was, but he doesnt come around till the third story arc,so idk..

edit: Costume work looks on point

December 24, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
SoleFresh87

Rurouni Kenshin TOUGH!

Top Gun II & Mission Impossible V ,,,,wantign to be in the WORK$ and most likely is , writers from X Men 1st Class are up to take on the task.

Fast Six & Fast Seven dont know weither to make em a Part series , ( Fast Six Part 1 aka Fast6 & Fast Six Part II aka Fast Seven get it ? lol nah me neither lol ) basically Vin says the story so big they dnt know either to break em up or what .

The Hobbit Trailer , about damn time lol , looks great.

January 10, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
SoleFresh87

Update :

AKIRA project is dead , again lol , a blessing?

Simply due to budget cuts no funds , no flim .

January 11, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
SoleFresh87

Iron Man 3 , Downey is down for it , wants it to be "the best of the three"

THOR II gets a re write , still a drop date of November 13th 2013 http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/22764/-thor-2-gets-a-re-write-and-shoot-time

Bruce Almighty "2" remake lol , Universal wants Carrey to do it ..which they shoulda did in the 1st place Freeman nor Aniston have agreed to be in the flim

AMC is doing a Goodfellas TV series , with the original writers from the classic flim also Jorge Zamacona who wrote Homicide: Life On The Street , the duo will be exec producers . This should be damn good.

January 26, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
SoleFresh87

Hangover 3 set for Memorial Day 2013 , the 3 memebers want a asking price of $15Mil each in order to star in the project , and ideas are being thrown around that the Wolfpack will take their adventure to L.A ....

January 26, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Josh

Hangover 3 set for Memorial Day 2013 , the 3 memebers want a asking price of $15Mil each in order to star in the project , and ideas are being thrown around that the Wolfpack will take their adventure to L.A ....

and it will not be good

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 26, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
SevenofSeven

Hangover 2 was a lazy retread of The Hangover. Unless they start fresh and try a different approach I do not want to see any more Hangover movies, ever!
January 27, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
9inchesofsole

Yeah Alan escapes from a mental institution.
January 29, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
th3kid

lol. evil dead remake. american psycho remake. oldboy remake.

WHY?!?!?!

well, there's money to be made i guess. anyways, i'm not supporting these remakes, but as i've defended remakes and reboots before, these dont hurt the originals. its not like they're getting replaced and someone's going to burn every print of the original. they will still exist in their original form. you can just choose to ignore these iterations.

i guess....

if i remember correctly, Spike Lee is directing the Oldboy remake. I know it won't be better than the OG. But I'm REALLY interested in seeing how Lee goes about doing it.
February 15, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
PlatinumRespect

http://www.ifc.com/fix/2012/02/beetlejuice-2-michael-keaton
beetlejuice 2 being talked about

god i hope this isnt raped
March 2, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
SoleFresh87

Ed Helms , to be a Grown verison of Rusty Griswold in National Lampoons Vaction Remake ....
ehhhh idk , about that 1 lol could go either way

The Rock to play Hercules , i guess but ima old head and i cant really see anyone playing Herc than Kevin Sorbo

Emma Watson in "The Bling Ring"
the actual story of kids in hollywood stealing jewlery , Aight something different i guess , good for her.

Percy Jackson II The Sea Monsters in the works , 1st one wasnt that good but it was "Ehhh ok " ish

HELL & BACK w Mila Kunis its a stop motion rated R flim , being a half demon rescuing someone whos in hell , should be interesting.

I would pay for John Carter but just reminds me a lil too bit of Prince of Persia for some reason

March 2, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
xVILLN

The Rock to play Hercules , i guess but ima old head and i cant really see anyone playing Herc than Kevin Sorbo

lmaoo this.
I remember that old herc show from back in the day,right after xena warrior princess lol

March 2, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
tomee

Hangover 2 was a lazy retread of The Hangover. Unless they start fresh and try a different approach I do not want to see any more Hangover movies, ever!

true
March 5, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
SoleFresh87

Their really giong thru with this Robocop remake , why on earth would you remake such a dope ass flick?

Joel Kinnaman is the lead , and i dont see it.

Please login first to reply.