Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 25, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
mr mcgibblets

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">SoleFresh87</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">Stathum looking to join Fast Six cast possibly Fast 7 also Shooting in Berlin Releasing for 2013 Smh</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
^^ I’m still confused about the whole series ish. When will a new Tokyo Drift come out?</p>
im not confused about the order anymore but is one of these a tokyo drift sequel or prequel(one actually in japan not necessarily before it).
October 25, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
goldANDsacks

in addition to fast six/seven, i heard statham is also being approached to pick up the mantle on the transformers franchise. shia lebeouf has already said he's done and michael bay is questionable, but the studio wants to keep going. transporter + transformers?
October 27, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
SoleFresh87

I heard this also . Stahum gets busy hes action and all yeah but idk , to start a whole 2 flims without Shia running around ehhh its risky

id wish they just dead the series

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

October 27, 2011 @ 03:35 AM
SoleFresh87

Beveerly Hills Cop Sequel is Offically Dead ..says Eddie but Rattner kinda wants to push it

Eddie Murhpy wants a Tv Show spin off of Axels Son Eddie himself will produce and cameo as Axels jr Father ...smh nah.

Eddie needs to go back to stand up and kill it.

October 28, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
SoleFresh87

ID4: II & III?

its moving along scripts are suppose to be deliverd by December ..as for Smith the studio is willing to move right alng withOUT him.

I say just leve the flim alone , such a classic.

Incredibles 2 , could be coming to light but the director wants to have the prefect sequel

November 4, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
SoleFresh87

Carmen Sandiego , with Jennifer Lopez ?????

Whenever this show came on the Fox Kids line up on Saturdays back in the 90s i always turned the channel lol call me simple i guess

November 4, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
SoleFresh87

Wrath Of The Titans ( Clash of The Titans 2 ) is getting a 3rd installment ,

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/22317/third-clash-of-the-titans-planned

November 4, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Norrin Radd

ID4: II &amp; III?

its moving along scripts are suppose to be deliverd by December ..as for Smith the studio is willing to move right alng withOUT him.

I say just leve the flim alone , such a classic.

Incredibles 2 , could be coming to light but the director wants to have the prefect sequel

ID4??

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 5, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
xVILLN

^ Independence day.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 5, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
xVILLN

Carmen Sandiego , with Jennifer Lopez ?????

Whenever this show came on the Fox Kids line up on Saturdays back in the 90s i always turned the channel lol call me simple i guess

November 15, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
SoleFresh87

Nope i still dont see it

Eddie Murphy dropping out of hosting the Oscars is such the dumb move.. This woulda been his &quot;comeback&quot;

November 15, 2011 @ 01:44 AM
SoleFresh87

Tarsem Keen director of Immortals and The Cell says he would be down for a SAMURAI JACK live action flim.

The flim was suppose to happen and be directed by Brett Ranter .....but never took off. * Fist Pump*

November 16, 2011 @ 07:02 AM
tmwtg

I thought Eddie would make good on his comeback in Dreamgirls.

But he crashed and burned by doing those lame ass movies afterwards.
November 17, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
SoleFresh87

Thats so very true , the crash and burn of the Sherk flims after 2 ..3 and 4 were utter shit.

This should have been his moment , and if he is still serious of taking back stand up then i say by all means Do it.
Your not doing shit else ,

MIB 3 the plot seems boring , Villian goes back in time in the 60s to kill Agent K ( Tommy Lee Jones ) idk if Jones will be in this one ..So Will Smith has to travel back in time ofcourse ..

November 17, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
PlatinumRespect

^ back in time? i dont think theres enough make up in the world to make Tommy Lee Jones look young. dudes olds fuck
November 17, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
young idiot

josh brolin is playing a younger version of him i think
November 24, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
SoleFresh87

Horray another FRIDAY movie ......excited much ?

Idk , Tucker is suppose to be in this 1 for sure ...thats what they said in the last one.

November 24, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
SoleFresh87

AKRIA Update

Tetsuo Role Applicants :

D.J. Cotrona
Logan Marshal Green
Toby Kebbell
Richard Madden
Rami Malek'
Michael Pitt
Paul Dano
Alden Ehrenreich

November 24, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
9inchesofsole

^
damn can we can get an Asian actor.
November 24, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
young idiot

i thought hollywood learned from the avatar adaptation
November 27, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
Mo Helio

i thought hollywood learned from the avatar adaptation

I fucking hate when they do this. They ruined Prince of Persia by casting all white people and then tinting the screen orangey/tan. Hollywood stay racist.
November 30, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
SoleFresh87

Its hollywood. Just the other day i was watching Double Dragon , and thinking to myself of how much a flaming shit ball this flim was.

To note. This New Mortal Komabt flim has to be on point. Again i have faith in this director.

November 30, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
dalek

Probably mentioned before... but is anyone else as excited for Lincoln next year as I am?
November 30, 2011 @ 11:50 AM
xVILLN

Its hollywood. Just the other day i was watching Double Dragon , and thinking to myself of how much a flaming shit ball this flim was.

To note. This New Mortal Komabt flim has to be on point. Again i have faith in this director.

I thought the MK project was scrapped,which is thy they came up with that web series..

December 1, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
9inchesofsole

^
I think the success of the web series, the director who did web series got asked to do a full length movie.
December 1, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
PlatinumRespect

http://www.prettymuchit.com/post/13474422475/men-in-black-3d-teaser-posters
December 3, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
SoleFresh87

AKRIA Update via Darkhorizons.com frm another source which i forgot ..but anway....

&quot;Kaneda is a bar owner in Neo-Manhattan who is stunned when his brother, Tetsuo, is abducted by government agents led by The Colonel.

Desperate to get his brother back, Kaneda agrees to join with Ky Reed and her underground movement who are intent on revealing to the world what truly happened to New York City thirty years ago when it was destroyed. Kaneda believes their theories to be ludicrous but after finding his brother again, is shocked when he displays telekinetic powers.

Ky believes Tetsuo is headed to release a young boy, Akira, who has taken control of Tetsuo’s mind. Kaneda clashes with The Colonel’s troops on his way to stop Tetsuo from releasing Akira but arrives too late. Akira soon emerges from his prison courtesy of Tetsuo as Kaneda races in to save his brother before Akira once again destroys Manhattan island, as he did thirty years ago.&quot;

Yeah his damn BROTHER and now hes a bar owner ? *sigh*
-The Bike &amp; The Jacket hell the whole costume beter not change. or to me personally its a fail.
- The CGI effects , idk thats a stretch, The Anime Movie was so Enormus , the teddy bear scene , Neo Tokyo , Bike Race etc
As the source said its in its earlier works , so shit can change , but if its kicking off like this??? smh

December 3, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
lyve

December 3, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
goldANDsacks

AKRIA Update via Darkhorizons.com frm another source which i forgot ..but anway....

&quot;Kaneda is a bar owner in Neo-Manhattan who is stunned when his brother, Tetsuo, is abducted by government agents led by The Colonel.

Desperate to get his brother back, Kaneda agrees to join with Ky Reed and her underground movement who are intent on revealing to the world what truly happened to New York City thirty years ago when it was destroyed. Kaneda believes their theories to be ludicrous but after finding his brother again, is shocked when he displays telekinetic powers.

Ky believes Tetsuo is headed to release a young boy, Akira, who has taken control of Tetsuo’s mind. Kaneda clashes with The Colonel’s troops on his way to stop Tetsuo from releasing Akira but arrives too late. Akira soon emerges from his prison courtesy of Tetsuo as Kaneda races in to save his brother before Akira once again destroys Manhattan island, as he did thirty years ago.&quot;

Yeah his damn BROTHER and now hes a bar owner ? *sigh*
-The Bike &amp; The Jacket hell the whole costume beter not change. or to me personally its a fail.
- The CGI effects , idk thats a stretch, The Anime Movie was so Enormus , the teddy bear scene , Neo Tokyo , Bike Race etc
As the source said its in its earlier works , so shit can change , but if its kicking off like this??? smh

i wonder what the backstory will be for manhattan getting nuked. i hope they make it a war with the japan. for some reason japan and the us go to war. then japan drops a nuke on the us and takes over the country. thus, all white americans have japanese names. thats the only way it could work.
December 3, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
goldANDsacks

I thought the MK project was scrapped,which is thy they came up with that web series..

i thought it was the otherway around. they came up with the webseries as a pitch for a movie. after the success of the webseries, they greenlighted the movie.

Please login first to reply.