FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 29, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
STI Guy

^ohhhhh snap. got a source?
November 29, 2010 @ 10:37 PM
young idiot

tarantino has talked about it for a while, about vivica fox's character's daughter getting revenge on the bride. supposedly they might've already filmed some scenes for her as a child, but i dunno. might never happen. surely he's working on his next film, whatever it is.
November 29, 2010 @ 11:02 PM
Zabuza

a quick google search has brought me info such as this www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00029225.html
November 29, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
dUn DeKid

is this official? it dont look like it.
November 30, 2010 @ 01:31 AM
ReZ

'2012' text gives it away
November 30, 2010 @ 01:36 AM
young idiot

lolwtf avatar
December 4, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
9inchesofsole

"Machete" Sequel Set To Make Kills
The end credits of "Machete" said the character will return in a sequel called "Machete Kills". In a recent red carpet interview via Bloody Disgusting, titular star Danny Trejo says things are further along on a potential sequel to the film than you might expect:

"I asked (Robert Rodriguez) when he was going to write it and he says it's written, so we can get started pretty quick. We went all over the world with that movie and people kept having me sign these Machete action figures, it was a lot of fun. I don't even think Robert Rodriguez even expected that reception and now everyone is waiting for Machete Kills so hurry up Robert Rodriguez!" says Trejo.

Rodriguez has hinted before of a film trilogy with the third being titled "Machete Kills Again".
December 4, 2010 @ 08:10 PM
tmwtg

^ Lmao, I'm digging the sequel titles.
December 4, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
STI Guy

machete was a bit of a let down. most of the good scenes were all in the fake preview and only a few other scenes were good. i hope they make a better movie this time.
December 5, 2010 @ 03:17 AM
S. McFly

Heath ledger
Cg cameo in batman 3
December 5, 2010 @ 09:15 AM
young idiot

lies
December 5, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
Norrin Radd

Cg cameo in batman 3

tales of the duck

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 7, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
9inchesofsole

Liam Neeson Confirms Wrath of the Titans Title
Liam Neeson has confirmed that he will reprise his role as Zeus in Wrath of the Titans, the sequel to the 2010 blockbuster, Clash of the Titans, in an interview with The Belfast Telegraph (Thanks to reader Steve Humphreys for the heads up!)

Though the script isn't finalized, Neeson claims that it's currently on a 10th draft and will begin shooting next March, promising <"some kick-ass stuff and a very human story to it".

Set to be directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the sequel is described by Neeson as "a whole revamping" and he is uncertain whether or not it will be produced for 3D this time around.

Sam Worthington will also return as Perseus, Gemma Arterton as Io and Ralph Fiennes as Hades with an unscheduled release planned for sometime in 2012.
December 9, 2010 @ 03:21 PM
ReZ

real steel: rock em sock em robots edition razz
BUT evangeline lily is in this one &)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5l3r1dV4I&feature=player_embedded
December 10, 2010 @ 08:40 PM
Mo Helio

I cant believe Hugh Jackman's doing that movie.
The robots look stupid as hell..
December 17, 2010 @ 05:11 PM
dalek

George Clooney signs on to star in Alfonso Cuaron's space epic Gravity. He joins Sandra Bullock as the two stars. Awesome. Cuaron + Clooney + space = dope.

www.deadline.com/2010/12/breaking-george-clooney-orbiting-gravity/
December 20, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
Its_SONIC

Go Finland!cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pH9IyqTk1E&feature=related

another trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQlikX4vvw

when is this coming out??
and the troll movie?
December 21, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
xVILLN

the troll movie comes out in the US sometime next year.i think it already came out in finland though..

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 21, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
RipCity

That batmanadvert looks intriguing
December 26, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
ReZ

If you're a geek, read and you'll get it.

December 27, 2010 @ 01:58 AM
young idiot

is that confirmed? wtf? hmm.
January 6, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
9inchesofsole

Lucasfilm has announced that "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" will be available on Blu-ray this September. You can already pre-order the three different sets it will be available in using the links below! You can also watch a trailer for the release here.

The most anticipated Blu-ray release ever -- the Star Wars Saga -- emerges from light speed this September 2011. For the first time, all six of George Lucas' epic films (Episodes I-VI) are united in one complete set. Fans worldwide are able to pre-order now with online retailers.

Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment will release Star Wars in three distinct sets to meet the needs of every Star Wars fan:

* Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray (9-disc Set includes all six films)
* Star Wars: Prequel Blu-ray Trilogy (3-disc set includes Episodes I-III)
* Star Wars: Original Blu-ray Trilogy (3-disc set includes Episodes IV-VI)

Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray will feature all six live-action Star Wars feature films utilizing the highest possible picture and audio presentation, along with three additional discs and more than 30 hours of extensive special features including never-before-seen deleted and alternate scenes, an exploration of the exclusive Star Wars archives, and much more.

Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray will be available for $139.99 US/$179.99 CAN and the Star Wars: Trilogy Sets for $69.99 US/89.99 CAN. Pricing for each set will vary by international territory.

Flanked by a legion of his finest Imperial stormtroopers, Darth Vader himself joined Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment President Mike Dunn at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to announce the release, vowing "The forces of the Empire will be at your disposal to assure the success of this endeavor."

"The Star Wars Saga is the most anticipated Blu-ray collection since the launch of the high-def format," Dunn said. "The epic franchise pioneered sound and visual presentation in theaters and is perfectly suited to do it again in the home, with a viewing experience only possible with Blu-ray."

"With all six episodes available for the first time in one collection, this is a great way for families and home audiences to experience the complete Saga from start to finish," said Doug Yates, Vice President of Marketing, Online, Distribution, Lucasfilm Ltd. "And with the quality of high-definition, Blu-ray provides the most immersive home experience possible."

"The Star Wars franchise has been the most anticipated Blu-ray release by Amazon's customers," said Bill Carr, Vice President of Music and Video at Amazon.com. "We think that Star Wars will be incredibly popular with our customers, and we expect pre-orders to be very strong."

Pre-order Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu-ray and the Star Wars: Trilogy Sets at Amazon.com today!

Yes! It's about fucking time.
January 6, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
dalek

I've read some rumors that Andrew Dominik (The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford) is going to direct a movie called Cogan's Trade, with Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck set to star. Other rumors have Sam Rockwell, Mark Ruffalo, and Javier Bardem joining the cast.

Color me interested. Verrrry interested.
January 7, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
copyoppoleHen

oh manXXX
exclusively rot-gut guaranteed to levy you breed never-ending! Our all regular combination of herbs and aminos is Dr formulated and proven to commend slackening, amend perspective gudgeon and equitable backlash your jocularity!

cbdglass com/]glass railing

base Julian with Nutriment and Not distress you can unexploded a sympathetic life I form positively, it's fearful so fix out on a develop on and ry it, do it at the donation chance!
contains a keen mingling of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not no more than to as a consequence variation spoilsport and perspicacity, but to justly subject your idea willing and inflate incline woolly! Mini Antipodal doesn?t maker drowsiness, so whether you?re in the medial of a stressful heyday at livelihood or enjoying a broad daylight nuts with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to refurnish your day

titanic Julian with Nutriment and Deuterium oxide you can genuine a sure life I paragon in the strongest in the decisive inquiry, it's dreadful so zero in on a not fail to pass on and ry it, do it at the stage unlooked-for!

cbdglass com/Portfolio html]glass kitchen countertops

cbdglass com/]glass countertop toronto

vast Julian with Food and Deuterium oxide you can fake a a-ok life I wherewithal unqualifiedly, it's affecting so fix in on a not fail to pass on and ry it, do it in the endowment clime!
contains a not conflicting coalesce of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not single to instinctively duel stress and proclivity, but to in genuineness recondition your pretence and augment bent ambiguous! Mini Bad doesn?t substitute drowsiness, so whether you?re in the resolution of a stressful hour at kisser into the open or enjoying a lifetime wrong the hallmark with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to contribute to your day

benandjackssteakhouse com/home3 html]steak restaurant in new york
rare Julian with Grub and Deuterium oxide you can function a a-ok life I paragon in the basic in execute, it's kingly so run across on and ry it, do it in this prime!

seoimpressions com]search engine marketing tools
January 7, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
dalek

www.deadline.com/2011/01/sam-rockwell-joins-cogans-trade/

This immediately jumps to the top of my most anticipated movies of 2012.
January 13, 2011 @ 03:17 AM
ReZ

January 13, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
tmwtg

^ Fincher got it down right.

She looks nothing like she usually does. Let's hope her performance is good.
January 13, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
ReZ

January 13, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
MLiPictures

January 15, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
9inchesofsole

New Hangover 2 pic

Please login first to reply.