Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 24, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
young idiot

they can't use certain characters, so i'm thinking it'll be the standard "what do we do with hulk" avengers situation.
July 24, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
July 24, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
9inchesofsole

^^looks good, aliens?
July 24, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
Joweee

Monsters.
It's said that the trailer portays it as a sci fi thriller and not the character piece that it actually is.
July 24, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
10PIECE

It has that cloverfield vibe idk seems redundant

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

September 16, 2010 @ 11:24 AM
9inchesofsole

Mark Millar's Superhero Movie Revealed

IGN has received word that Mark Millar's (Kick-Ass, Wanted) low-budget Scotland superhero film is titled Miracle Park. Millar is making his directorial debut with the film that's currently shooting and described as follows:

"Set in contemporary Scotland, this dark, unique superhero story focuses on a group of animal rights activists who break into a low-level research laboratory to find a mile-long underground base owned and facilitated by the US government.

"Described as The X-Men meets Trainspotting, Miracle Park breaks all the taboos of superhero cinema and offers a completely new take on the genre.

"The movie is shot entirely on a hand-held camera, establishing a tone more consistent with Paranormal Activity or The Last Exorcism than a traditional superhero release.

"Miracle Park is chilling, violent and a totally new experience in cinema. Miracle Park starts where other superhero movies draw the line."

"Principal photography finishes at the end of October and Millar expects to be in post-production until January when the teaser trailer will be released."

First Look at Voltron: Defender of the Universe
JoBlo has received two pieces of concept art that are being used by Atlas Entertainment to pitch Voltron: Defender of the Universe to studios. The site says that screenwriting duo Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer are penning the script for the possible big screen adaptation

^^
cool Voltron>Transformers
September 16, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
Josh.

Voltron movie looks dope

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

September 16, 2010 @ 02:05 PM
C_Augustus_O

Voltron Holy fucking shit

I heard Pharrell will be in this

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

September 16, 2010 @ 03:02 PM
metalslug

i hear 50 cent is gonna be in voltron too.
September 18, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
ReZ

RZA, de facto leader of the Wu-Tang Clan, has been preparing for his feature film directorial debut for several years now. Those plans include a remake of Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, which RZA has recruited Samuel L. Jackson to star in.

First up, however, will be The Man With the Iron Fist, a kung fu movie that directors Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth have helped RZA put together. Director RZA will also play a "weapons-making village blacksmith in feudal China," and he has now announced one of his costars: Russell Crowe. The details of the movie or Crowe's role arent' yet known, but RZA said of Crowe, "I won't spoil it for you but Russell's gonna be the baddest man alive," continuing, "That man is in fighting shape. That man will knock you out." RZA also promises that The Man With the Iron Fist will not hold back on kung fu bloodiness and will definitely not be rated PG-13. It's worth mentioning that RZA's movie should not be confused with Iron Fist, another martial arts movie in the works that will be based upon the Marvel Comics character.

In addition to directing, RZA cowrote The Man With the Iron Fist with Eli Roth (Hostel; cowriter of Cabin Fever), who is also producing. The Man With the Iron Fist is a Universal Pictures production, and will start filming this December in Shanghai on a budget of $20 million.

source
September 18, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
9inchesofsole

^^
i hope they dont ruin this classic.

Voltron Holy fucking shit

I heard Pharrell will be in this

i think pharrell is doing score/soundtrack.
September 21, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
SoleFresh87

Good looking Voltron >sad

RZA is getting it in majorly

Sucks that Cowboy Bebop isnt gonna make the light of day til the budget gets choppped razz

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 24, 2010 @ 01:13 AM
ReZ

EXCLUSIVE: Warner Brothers film execs are telling Deadline there will be major announcements involving DC characters coming in 4 weeks. But I can tell you now that Superman producers Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas are getting closer to resuscitating the Man of Steel. I'm told they have begun meeting with a short list of directors for the job of directing Superman, the picture which will be financed by Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures. On the list: Unstoppable's Tony Scott, Let Me In director Matt Reeves, Battle: Los Angeles helmer Jonathan Liebesman (who just got the Warner Bros/Legendary job of directing Clash of the Titans 2), Duncan Jones, who just directed Source Code, and Sucker Punch helmer Zack Snyder. As Deadline first revealed back in February (Chris Nolan Will Mentor Superman 3.0), Nolan came up with an idea that put the Batman director in a godfather position on Superman, which besides from the Batfranchise is the linchpin of DC Comics franchise characters. David Goyer wrote a script. Several of these directors have movie commitments like Liebesman, which make then unlikely. Nolan has already started meeting with candidates and will submit his choice to the studio within the next few weeks. Warner Bros and Legendary have to get the picture made by 2012, because the studio stands to lose certain rights to the iconic character in 2013 after a judge ruled favorably on behalf of the heirs of Superman creator Jerry Siegel.

well there you have it, 2012 is the plan.

BREAKING: Kate Beckinsale has signed on for a fourth installment of Underworld. The new pic has been written by John Hlavin with a rewrite by J. Michael Straczynski. No director yet. Screen Gems, which distributed the first three, is back for the fourth. Production starts March in Vancouver.

finally, a decent writer.
September 24, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
Joweee

i'm so mad sad
PTA's new film has been delayed "indefinitley"
September 24, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
sjem

September 25, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
9inchesofsole

Bill & Ted 3 in Development
Following a number of rumors about the possibility of such a project, MTV has officially confirmed that a third Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure film is in the early planning stages with word from one of the original film's stars, Alex Winter.

"[W]e have finally hit upon an idea that we think is pretty great," said Winter, who also revealed that original writers Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon are currently working on the screenplay.

Recently, Keanu Reeves revealed that, while he is not currently attached to the potential sequel, he's all for the possibility of returning to the character.

Though no specific plot details are available, Winter did suggest that the film will take place in proportionate real time to the original, meaning that the as-of-yet-untitled story will be set roughly two decades after 1989's Excellent Adventure and it's 1991 sequel, Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

Credited with a major launching point in the the career of Reeves, Bill & Ted spawned, in addition to a theatrical sequel, two animated series and short-lived live-action television show (featuring a completely different cast).

While it sounds certain that Reeves and Winter will return for the third film, how to deal with the late George Carlin's Rufus has already raised some questions in the scripting process
September 27, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
September 30, 2010 @ 08:03 AM
jassmine12

My favorite movie is Terminator..
September 30, 2010 @ 10:40 AM
ReZ

Whooooo, True Grit trailer is out cool
September 30, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
ReZ

my n*gga cool

September 30, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
ReZ

First up, Christopher Nolan has officially come on board to direct the film. Empire asked the director if we could safely assume he’s directing the film and he responded, “I think you can at this point, yes.” That’s good, because we pretty much had been assuming he was directing already.

Second off, Michael Caine told The Chris Moyles Show [via ComingSoon] and said he believed the movie will “probably start in May next year”. This is a little later than Caine’s earlier estimate that filming would begin in April. Batman 3 is still slated for a July 20, 2012 release date. Hit the jump for what else we know about the film so far.

On The Chris Moyles Show, Caine added that Nolan and co-writer/brother Jonathan aren’t telling anyone who the villain is. But that isn’t stopping anyone from heavy speculation on which nemesis will be squaring off against Bats and who will play him/her. The most recent rumor was that the Riddler would be the villain and that Joseph Gordon-Levitt was interested in the role. As for who won’t be the villain, Nolan has confirmed that he has a soul and won’t bring back the Joker.

We also know that cinematographer Wally Pfister wants to shoot the film in IMAX and neither he nor Nolan are big fans of 3D.

source
September 30, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
9inchesofsole

^^
YES! thumbs up!
September 30, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
vip3r

can't wait for the voltron movie!
October 3, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
ReZ

not so sure about this. at least we'll be seeing gwen stacy

UPDATE: Sony Pictures Entertainment will imminently offer the role of Mary Jane Watson to Emma Stone, who starred for the studio in Zombieland and Easy A. It's another good role for Stone, who is currently shooting the Tate Taylor-directed adaptation of the Kathryn Stockett bestseller The Help for DreamWorks. She plays Skeeter, the college student who comes home determined to expose the class differences between the matriarchs and their house servants in the South in 1962.

That leaves the four other actresses I mentioned yesterday (with the possibility they could widen the search) for the role of Gwen Stacy. Those contenders are Glee's Dianna Agron, Mia Wasikowska, Georgina Haig and Dominique McElligott. Stacy, played in Spiderman 3 by Bryce Dallas Howard, is a plum part for the first installment of the 3D Marc Webb-directed reboot of Spider-Man, because she is the first love interest of the high school-aged Peter Parker, played by Andrew Garfield. Mary Jane--played by Kirsten Dunst in the Sam Raimi-directed trilogy--becomes more pivotal in the later installments of the Spidey saga.

source
October 4, 2010 @ 07:27 PM
9inchesofsole

Zack Snyder Confirmed for Superman
Zack Snyder (Watchmen, 300) has been officially confirmed as the director of the upcoming Superman reboot, reports Heat Vision.

Snyder's name recently appeared as a rumored candidate for the position and one of several directors on the Warner Bros. short list. Snyder himself revealed in 2008 that he was originally in line to direct Superman Returns, but that he was not interested in taking the job.

"They asked me to direct a Superman movie, and I said no," was Snyder's response more than two years ago, "He's a tricky one nowadays, isn't he? He's the king daddy of all comic-book heroes, but I'm just not sure how you sell that kind of earnestness to a sophisticated audience anymore."

Whether it is Snyder's view of the project or the new tone itself that has changed remains to be seen, but what is known is that the film will move forward with a script from David Goyer and Jonathan Nolan. Christopher Nolan will "godfather" the production, aiming for a late 2012 release.

Snyder's Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole is currently playing in theaters and his next film, Sucker Punch, opens March 25th.

UPDATE: Deadline has just spoken with Snyder, who both confirmed his involvement and made the following statement:

"I've been a big fan of the character for a long time, he's definitely the king of all superheroes, he's the one. It's early yet, but I can tell you that what David [Goyer] and Chris [Nolan] have done with the story so far definitely has given me a great insight into a way to make him feel modern. I've always felt he was kind of awesome. I'll finish 'Sucker Punch' and get right at it."

UPDATE #2: Heat Vision is reporting that General Zod is rumored to the film's main villain. Zod was played by Terrence Stamp in Superman and Superman II.

coolcoolcool
October 4, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
ReZ

^was just about to post that, haha.
October 5, 2010 @ 03:01 AM
sjem

Zack snyder being watched over by christopher nolan, sounds great. Just please, don't use as much slow mo as in watchmen. That film couldve been 2 hours long without it.
October 5, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
ReZ

Confirmed: Emma Stone is set to play Gwen Stacy.
October 5, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
young idiot

not mary jane? the hell?

eta: www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29125

well, that happened. she's come a long way since drive.
October 5, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
xVILLN

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.