C_Augustus_O

moon knight is wack as fuck

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

May 2, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
lolwut

anchorman 2 is now a no-go sad
May 3, 2010 @ 02:48 AM
neato torpedo

I heard something about a gilligans island movie, and michael cera is playing giligan
May 3, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
sjem

anchorman 2 is now a no-go sad

Not necessarily, the studio (whoever it is I can't remember) said they are willing to make it if it can be made on a budget of $40million. Exactly the same situation with Zoolander 2.
May 5, 2010 @ 07:59 AM
young idiot

Matthew Vaughn to direct X-Men: First Class. June 2011. CBA to link, go on AICN.
May 31, 2010 @ 07:53 PM
9inchesofsole

Guillermo del Toro Drops Out of The Hobbit
It looks like the long and turbulent history of trying to bring J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit to the screen has hit another bump in the road as director Guillermo del Toro, who has been working on the script and preproduction for the planned two films with Executive Producer Peter Jackson for close two years, today announced that he was dropping out as director. This was done as a statement to TheOneRing.net which follows:

"In light of ongoing delays in the setting of a start date for filming "The Hobbit," I am faced with the hardest decision of my life. After nearly two years of living, breathing and designing a world as rich as Tolkien's Middle Earth, I must, with great regret, take leave from helming these wonderful pictures. I remain grateful to Peter, Fran and Philippa Boyens, New Line and Warner Brothers and to all my crew in New Zealand. I've been privileged to work in one of the greatest countries on earth with some of the best people ever in our craft and my life will be forever changed. The blessings have been plenty, but the mounting pressures of conflicting schedules have overwhelmed the time slot originally allocated for the project. Both as a co-writer and as a director, I wish the production nothing but the very best of luck and I will be first in line to see the finished product. I remain an ally to it and its makers, present and future, and fully support a smooth transition to a new director."

Executive Producer Peter Jackson added:

"We feel very sad to see Guillermo leave the Hobbit, but he has kept us fully in the loop and we understand how the protracted development time on these two films, due to reasons beyond anyone's control
June 4, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
young idiot

Jeremy Renner, of Hurt Locker fame, confirmed as Hawkeye in the Avengers movie. The link is GOOGLE.
June 4, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

nice, I can definitely see that

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 4, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
ReZ

moon knight is wack as fuck

?
david finch's run was great.
June 8, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
9inchesofsole

Mike Tyson, Michael Keaton And Sequels
Director Todd Phillips tells MTV News that Mike Tyson is keen on being involved in the upcoming "The Hangover" sequel.
June 11, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
9inchesofsole

New Transformers 3 Details!
USA Today visited the set of Transformers 3 and got new details on the third film, opening in theaters on July 1, 2011. The newspaper confirmed it will be released in 3D.

Talking about the second film, director Michael Bay said, "I'll take some of the criticism" while standing at a set built to resemble a dilapidated nuclear reactor. "It was very hard to put (the sequel) together that quickly after the writers' strike (of 2007-0cool."

Bay said that "This one really builds to a final crescendo. It's not three multiple endings... As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending."

"One thing we're getting rid of is what I call the dorky comedy," Bay added. So the twins, "They're basically gone," he said, though John Turturro returns for comic relief.

The newspaper says the new villain will be Shockwave, "the robot cyclops-turned-laser-cannon, who became dictator of their home world of Cybertron after the other Autobots and Decepticons journeyed to Earth."

According to USA Today, "The new film features Sam Witwicky (LaBeouf) taking his first tenuous steps into adulthood while remaining a reluctant human ally of Optimus Prime." "Shia has this great line: 'You know, I've saved the world twice, but I can't get a job,'" producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura said.

Transformers 3 centers around the space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA, suggesting there was a hidden Transformers role in it all that remains one of the planet's most dangerous secrets.

"The movie is more of a mystery," Bay says. "It ties in what we know as history growing up as kids with what really happened."

June 25, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
9inchesofsole

Williams Interested in Riddler, Donner Wants Wonder Woman
Robin Williams told Empire magazine (via MusicRooms.net) that he would be interested in playing a role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman film, scheduled for a July 20, 2012 release.

Williams, who starred in Nolan's 2002 release Insomnia, said: "I would do Batman in a second, playing anyone, I'd play The Riddler in the next one, although it would be hard to top Heath as the villain and I'm a little hairy for tights... The Batman films have screwed me twice before: years ago they offered my The Joker and then gave it to Jack Nicholson, then they offered me The Riddler and gave it to Jim Carrey. I'd be like, 'OK, is this a real offer? If it is, then the answer's yes. Don't pump me again motherf**kers.'"

Regarding another DC Entertainment property, "X-Men" films producer Lauren Shuler Donner tells SCI FI Wire she really wants to take on a Wonder Woman movie.

"I'm campaigning to produce Wonder Woman for DC and Warners. They don't want it, but I just think she's the greatest character. She's right up there, as you know, with Superman and Batman, the three of them. I want to produce Wonder Woman," she said.

We're not sure who she means when she says "they don't want it," but Shuler Donner added she would know how to adapt the character. "Look, she's a goddess and a superhero. How great is that? I think you need to stay close to the myth, but the studio I know wants to make it accessible, i.e., somewhat contemporary. I think there is a way to do it."

The producer said that she would want to cast a young up-and-comer. "I think so, because I'd like it to grow. I think there's a lot of Wonder Woman stories that would be great to tell. I see a couple of them."

Robin Williams as the Riddler would be really interesting
June 25, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
young idiot

no it fucking wouldn't. they need to keep it unexpected, like cillian murphy, liam neeson, harvey dent (lol forgot his name) and heath ledger. all this robin williams for riddler, angelina jolie for catwoman talk is soooooooooo obvious.

but maybe that's just cos i like the rumours of gordon-levitt as the riddler.
July 1, 2010 @ 08:01 PM
young idiot

peter parker got cast. some british guy that isn't me or donald glover.
July 1, 2010 @ 08:26 PM
shakintheD

fuck so many movies in 3d.. 3d sucks!!!!
July 2, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
ReZ

peter parker got cast. some british guy that isn't me or donald glover.

"Andrew, was born stateside, but grew up in Britain. He is a pal of Robert Pattinson, star of 'The Twilight Saga.'"

FAIL
July 4, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
shakintheD

^this fag looks like a vampire too
July 11, 2010 @ 11:04 AM
10PIECE

Ed Norton is dropped from the Avengers

As the San Diego Comic-Con draws near, anticipation is building that "The Avengers" will be formally unveiled with Joss Whedon officially attached to direct Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury for the team's first feature film.

However, it now appears that Marvel has decided to recast the Hulk, leaving Ed Norton out of the lineup.

On Friday, Hitfix reported that Norton and Whedon had met about "The Avengers" movie and both seemed to be excited about the prospect of working together. Norton reportedly even went so-far as to clear his film schedule for "The Avengers" before he was informed that Marvel intended to recast his role.

Earlier today, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige released a statement to Hitfix, confirming the earlier report.

"We have made the decision to not bring Ed Norton back to portray the title role of Bruce Banner in the Avengers," wrote Feige. "Our decision is definitely not one based on monetary factors, but instead rooted in the need for an actor who embodies the creativity and collaborative spirit of our other talented cast members. The Avengers demands players who thrive working as part of an ensemble, as evidenced by Robert, Chris H, Chris E, Sam, Scarlett, and all of our talented casts. We are looking to announce a name actor who fulfills these requirements, and is passionate about the iconic role in the coming weeks."

It's interesting to note that Feige seems to imply that Norton is not a player "who [thrives] as part of an ensemble" while also confirming that Scarlett Johansson will reprise her role as Black Widow within the film.

Last year, Norton told MTV News that he loved the idea of using the Hulk as a villain in "The Avengers" and seemed open to returning to the part.

Norton also argued that the director of the film should receive a "Dark Knight" level of creative control.

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

July 11, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
tmwtg

^ Norton has a reputation for being an egotistical, anal motherfucker.

Probably why they dropped him.
July 11, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
young idiot

3 different people playing the hulk? fail.
July 11, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Jaylib

don't be hating on andrew garfield as the new spiderman, dude has got chops
July 12, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
ReZ

RIP Harvey Pekar
July 12, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
young idiot

it'd be funny if they did red hulk to justify someone else playing him. OR SKAAR!!!
July 12, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
goldANDsacks

Ed Norton is dropped from the Avengers

i heard they're looking at Joaqin Phoenix as Bruce Banner
July 14, 2010 @ 08:19 PM
rocka

No black Spiderman smh. Was it really that serious people? The motherfucker wasn't even a real person. He was a damn drawing.

"Andrew, was born stateside, but grew up in Britain. He is a pal of Robert Pattinson, star of 'The Twilight Saga.'"

FAIL

This guy is a good actor though. Besides the fact he is a British. Defeats the purpose of American comic book heroes but whateva. Christian Bale was batman so meh who cares (probably some more brit american super heroes).
July 19, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
ReZ

"Arthur"

Closely hewing to the original, the new "Arthur" follows a very rich, happy drunk who is told by his mother that he must marry the wealthy girl of her choosing or else lose his inheritance, just as he meets a poor girl (Greta Gerwig) and falls in love.

July 19, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
young idiot

lmao rene
July 24, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
C_Augustus_O

Confirmed Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye coolcoolcoolcool

Mark Ruffalo Signs on as Bruce Banner for The Avengers razzrazzrazzrazz

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

July 24, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
young idiot

lol, one step forward, two steps back
July 24, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
10PIECE

Im thinking they should do the whole super skrull secret invasion story because that would be sickcool

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

Please login first to reply.