Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 9, 2010 @ 10:17 AM
araw at bituin

who the hell wants to see an american made akira movie

Whaaaat! Dragonball Evolution was awesome!

http://instagram.com/qyel

March 10, 2010 @ 01:58 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

well it's official, Chris Nolan is executive producing the new Superman movie

UK, March 10, 2010 - It's official: Christopher Nolan is taking control of a new Superman movie franchise.

Back in February, we heard rumours that The Dark Knight director would "godfather" a rebooted Man of Steel series, and now Nolan has confirmed the news in an interview with The Los Angeles Times.

"It's very exciting, we have a fantastic story," he said. "We feel we can do it right. We know the milieu, if you will, we know the genre and how to get it done right."

Nolan is keeping his cards close to his chest on specifics about the plot or who would direct the film, but he did say that Batman collaborator David Goyer was working on the screenplay, and that the idea for Superman came when the pair was struggling on Batman 3.

"He basically told me, 'I have this thought about how you would approach Superman. I immediately got it, loved it and thought: That is a way of approaching the story I've never seen before that makes it incredibly exciting. I wanted to get Emma [Thomas -- his wife and co-producer] and I involved in shepherding the project right away and getting it to the studio and getting it going in an exciting way."

He wouldn't go into specifics, but it seems the pair will approach the story in the same way they did Batman.

"A lot of people have approached Superman in a lot of different ways. I only know the way that has worked for us that's what I know how to do... We're [...] trying to find an incredible story in a way that audiences can engage with it the way they engage with contemporary action films. I think David's approach is a very good way of doing just that."

Finally, it seems we shouldn't expect Superman and Batman to team up anytime soon. "Each serves to the internal logic of the story. They have nothing to do with each other."

movies.ign.com/articles/107/1076244p1.html

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 10, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
9inchesofsole

^yes!!!
March 10, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
TheOne

Good to knowcool
March 11, 2010 @ 04:22 AM
STI Guy

if batman and superman ever get together, they might as well not have batman in the movie. batman would be irrelevant.
March 11, 2010 @ 04:24 AM
STI Guy

March 11, 2010 @ 04:43 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

^^ lolol

"quick question, you guys can or cannot breathe in outer space?"

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 11, 2010 @ 06:15 AM
Denny Crane

who the hell wants to see an american made akira movie

Stupid Americans who can't handle anything that's not American?

They'd might as well change the title to "John".
March 18, 2010 @ 08:34 PM
young idiot

As Kick-Ass draws nearer and I become less excited about it, I become more excited about Scott Pilgrim VS. The World.
March 18, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Can't wait for Scott Pilgrim to drop
March 19, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
9inchesofsole

Hell yeah waiting for the scott preview to drop during kick ass
March 24, 2010 @ 04:36 AM
thephreak

Lollllll. Warner Bro's tryin to get the movie license for Bleach. At least i dont care what they do with Bleach, it has its moments, but its really mediocre at best.

source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-03-22/warner-brothers-in-talks-for-live-action-bleach-film

Hmm, i didnt know WB already had rights to Death Note and Ninja Scroll as well. Those two and Akira i actually care about confused

Ichigo anyone?

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

March 24, 2010 @ 10:21 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol I'm down, Austin Powers is probably the most consistent comedy franchise to come out in a long time, it's just the fans of it that annoy me "SHAGGERIFIC BABY YEAH!"

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 27, 2010 @ 11:16 AM
young idiot

So apparently Louis Leterrier wants to direct a Y: The Last Man film adaptation. I don't think it should be a film at all (if anything, it should be a series), but if it were, this is definitely not the guy to do it.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a210926/titans-director-circling-y-the-last-man.html
March 28, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
TheOne

Austin Powers 4 is on the way razz

good
April 22, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
young idiot

From CHUD:

No, this isn't an Ant-Man story.

Where does Marvel go after getting bigger than any other superhero movie when they release The Avengers? They rein it in and get smaller.

Marvel Studios is currently taking meetings with writers and directors to work on small scale movies based on some of their third tier characters. The movies would cost in the range of 20 to 40 million dollars (very small when we're talking studio films) and would allow them to take risks with less obvious characters and with interesting talent.

Filmmakers are being offered their pick of characters whose names are only familiar to comic fans. Properties like Dr. Strange, Ka-Zar, Luke Cage, Dazzler and Power Pack are among the many that are being tossed around right now. And the attitude seems to be that Marvel is open to bringing any of their characters to the screen at the right price point.

In a lot of ways this is revolutionary. While superhero movies such as Kick-Ass have been made at a lower price point, the big studio system seems unable to keep costs down (Marvel has been just as guilty of this, by the way. Their films were supposed to be cheaper originally). This plan allows Marvel much more flexibility; a 100 million dollar Dazzler movie makes no sense, but one budgeted at 25 million - done right - could be a moneymaker. And at a lower budget these movies don't need to be quite so mainstream. A 20 million dollar film can take much bigger risks than one that costs a hundred million more than that.

Who knows what will be the first small film announced; Marvel has been meeting with people for some time now, and I don't think they're going to wait for The Avengers to be released before they start planning the next phase. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a smaller film was being developed alongside The Avengers.

This initiative is going to allow Marvel (and new owner Disney) to get more of their brands out into the public eye, and it will allow them to continue building their cinematic universe in intriguing ways. It could also mean that up and coming filmmakers or less mainstream directors could suddenly have the chance to play in the big Marvel sandbox. While Warner Bros is still just reving the engine of their DC Superhero movies, Marvel seems to have a plan that's going to allow them to keep their characters at the forefront.

chud.com/articles/articles/23473/1/EXCLUSIVE-MARVEL039S-EXCITING-SMALL-MOVIE-PLANS/Page1.html

If this is true, I'm proud. Yet another reason DC fails.
April 22, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

mannnn fuck a DC

April 22, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
young idiot

'Last Airbender' heading to 3D

www.variety.com/article/VR1118018175.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&ref=vertfilm

SMH @ 3D conversion. There is no hope for this film.
April 23, 2010 @ 09:52 AM
sjem

April 23, 2010 @ 11:31 AM
young idiot

wooooooooooooooah. Monsters, Inc. is my favourite Pixar movie ever.
April 23, 2010 @ 12:56 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

more than Toy Story? GTFOOOOOOOOOOO

April 24, 2010 @ 02:01 AM
young idiot

LOL, yeah, more than Toy Story. I was at the right age when Monsters, Inc. came out.
April 24, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
Shanklin

Monster Inc sequel coming in 2012, November 16th.

www.slashfilm.com/2010/04/22/pixar-to-release-monsters-inc-sequel-and-brave-in-2012/

Man i've been waiting on this for too long. They teased us with the ending, i'm not gonna lie, I wanna see what Boo looks like now

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

April 24, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
young idiot

I heard Sony were desperate because of the next Spider-Man movie getting delayed. How can they release Men in Black 3 by next summer?
April 25, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
Auguste

You can never go wrong with ANY Pixar movies. Everytime I see/hear about a new movie I get excited haha I'm 19 BTW
The only one I haven't seen is UP & I heard it was good...

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

May 1, 2010 @ 03:56 PM
young idiot

BATMAN 3 Gets An Official Release Date!

Beaks here...

Warner Bros. has just announced that the release date for Christopher Nolan's third BATMAN film will be...

July 20th, 2012
The story is once again being generated by Nolan, his brother Jonathan and David Goyer. As for whether it will be fully shot in IMAX, 3D or Feel-Around, stay tuned.
That is all.

www.aintitcool.com/node/44884
May 1, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
Silver Bullet

*Crosses fingers for a Moon Knight movie.I also like the idea of a Luke Cage movie(Although I thought I heard it was on the cards before,don't know I have a shit memory.),it could go one way or the other depending on who they cast.
May 1, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
STI Guy

www.aintitcool.com/node/44884

omg! i hope they make sleeker looking batmobile for this movie.
May 2, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
Joweee

the fuck is a moon knight?
May 2, 2010 @ 10:51 AM
young idiot

^ LOL, C-list Marvel character.

Please login first to reply.