Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 12, 2009 @ 07:27 AM
C_Augustus_O

he is working on inside man 2

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 12, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

ugh, really? Spike needs to stop fucking with these big budget Hollywood movies and make another hood movie. I don't think there's another film maker who can really portray the struggle of young black men like Spike can. I mean, maybe John Singleton but he's a West Coast niigga and Spike ALWAYS reps for NY

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 12, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
ReZ

ugh, really? Spike needs to stop fucking with these big budget Hollywood movies and make another hood movie. I don't think there's another film maker who can really portray the struggle of young black men like Spike can. I mean, maybe John Singleton but he's a West Coast niigga and Spike ALWAYS reps for NY

but hasn't that struggle been portrayed enough in his films whether it be prejudice, disintegration of the family unit, and violence?
December 12, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

yeah, he's definitely gone over all that shit but I mean, the last movie he made about young people was what, Clockers? I know personally, I always find his shit really powerful because I can relate to it so much (Jordans, Wu-Tang Clan vs Tribe, etc.) and I really think that generation Y would benefit from him making a frank relatable movie with a young protagonist. But I mean, hey, he might just be past that type of shit at this stage of his career

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 13, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
SoleFresh87

Spike will get back to those hood flims , i think you kno hes established himself enough in the game already hes doing is what any other artist does and thats expanding his views , he's dipping his hand in different flims ...now that Kobe Flick was some bullshit glad i watched it on ESPN for free ...aside to that i like all of his flims Mircale at St Anna was decent not as horrible as everybody described
Singleton is taking over the hood flicks actually ....is he doing a better job than Spike ehhh not so much but i give him credit for Hustle and Flow and Street Kings ......Id say give em time and he'll give us another classic ....i do like when he said about Tyler Perry being a new generation Minstral Show lmao he's really overstaurating the market with his stuff ...

And Inside Man was long as shit shorten that flick up Spike gah damnit lol

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 15, 2009 @ 01:20 PM
9inchesofsole

Frank Miller Talks 300 Follow-Up
The Los Angeles Times received an update from Frank Miller about his follow-up to 300, which earned $456 million in theaters worldwide.

Miller says the new project, now titled Xerxes, begins about 10 years before the events of 300, and Zack Snyder has expressed interest in it as a film property as well. "It's the battle of Marathon through my lens," Miller said. "I've finished the plot and I'm getting started on the artwork."

Miller said that during his research trips to Greece he realized that the myth and history overlap begins to blur, which adds to the storytelling allure. "The fact and the myth are inseparable and, believe me, when you go sailing for a while in the Aegean Sea, you start believing in Poseidon."
December 16, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
TheOne

hopefully some good movies for next year
December 18, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

When is the Magneto film suppose to drop?
December 19, 2009 @ 08:05 AM
C_Augustus_O

Not confirmed yet, it could be the same year as xmen first class tho

December 19, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

i hope that twilight asshole doesn't really try out for the part. 2 X men movies in one year would be dope
December 19, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
C_Augustus_O

that depends, fox is known to make shitty super hero movies. Bryan Singer would be directing First class which is better Brett Ratner's bang up job on last stand

December 19, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
young idiot

I've always been kinda "meh" on the X-Men films. I'll see them at the cinemas, but it's never as good as Marvel -produced stuff.

Iron Man 2 in the spring, Thor & Captain America for 2011. Ant-Man's been in development hell for a while, but I don't see how they could do an Avengers thing without him. Without a film to set him up, he'd either be reduced to a background character or he'd take too much focus from everybody else.

I think the Avengers movie should have separate parts or chapters within one film -- kinda like Inglourious Basterds or Kill Bill or that one episode of the Simpsons where we got that same day from different points of view.

That way, each chapter could be written and directed by whoever is in charge of each character (say, Favreau for the Iron Man segment, Letterier for the Bruce Banner part) and we'd still get character interaction.

This seems to me the only sensible route they could take. To just have them all on screen... It's more of a risk, I think. And with the budget that'll come from a film like this, risks are something to be avoided. Then again, based on risks, this could be the best thing to happen to superhero movies ever, or the worst thing since Batman & Robin (which I remember liking as a younger man).
December 20, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
9inchesofsole

Third Jackass Coming in 3D on Oct. 15

The third installment of "Jackass" from Paramount Pictures and MTV Films will hit theaters on October 15, 2010, this time in eye-popping 3D. Johnny Knoxville and the boys will begin shooting in late January with Dickhouse Production's Jeff Tremaine at the helm and producing alongside Spike Jonze and Knoxville.

The addition of 3D to the new film will raise the mayhem factor to new heights, promises star/producer Johnny Knoxville. "We're going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used in 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve O's butt. We're taking stupid to a whole new dimension." 

2002's Jackass: The Movie earned more than more than $64 million and was heralded as "a disgusting, repulsive, grotesque spectacle, but also hilarious and provocative. God help me, thumbs up" by esteemed critic Richard Roeper. Released in 2006, Jackass: Number Two earned over $72 million and was heralded by The New York Times as being "debased, infantile and reckless in the extreme, this compendium of body bravado and malfunction makes for some of the most fearless, liberated and cathartic comedy in modern movies."
December 20, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
TheOne

Yes another jackasss
December 20, 2009 @ 01:05 PM
9inchesofsole

thats what i said. hells yeah
December 20, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
young idiot

3d needs to shut the hell up -- i just want good stories on a big screen in the dark
December 24, 2009 @ 07:33 AM
SoleFresh87

300 prequel hmmm idk what to say about that one , shud be hot but ehh wont be shocked if it flops

This Jona Hex flim looks interesting tho

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 24, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
TheOne

They should leave 300 alone
December 24, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
HabsFan

What's with all the 3D hype...everybody that I know who has seen a movie in 3D was always pissed or dissapointed...stop doing 3D shit...like seriously...Jackass 3 in 3D???? What the fuck..
December 24, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

apparently Avatar did it really well, so that pretty much opened the floodgates

December 26, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
Nigga Man

December 27, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
thephreak

www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/

Looks dope

yep, sure does. Bourne trilogy all over again, cept new story/setting/characters. Still fuckin awesome tho

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 27, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
young idiot

I'm worried the Deadpool movie might never happen. Ryan Reynolds is doing Green Lantern. WTF? What if it does really well and he ends up being tied up in that? Also, what if Deadpool DOES happen, but it gets dragged down in the rating, or the story is all wrong, or it's just plain shit? Or what if, worse, it's just "meh"?
December 29, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
rendell

Ryan Reynolds would be better as Wally West (The Flash), IMO.

A 300 prequel doesn't sound too bad, but I'd assume that expectations for the film would be set too high.

And as for the 3D, although Avatar did an amazing job with it, unless the directors are going to utilize it to the fullest, I think they should just leave 3D alone.
December 30, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
TheOne

ryan reynolds= <3&)&)
December 30, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
young idiot

Aaaaaaaaaah, just read the first four volumes of Scott Pilgrim. Fucking Michael Cera is supposed to be playing him, directed by Edgar Wright, in an adaptation due out in the new year.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA PULL THIS OFF? SUBSPACE? EXPERIENCE POINTS? EXTRA LIVES? SWORDS EMERGING FROM CHESTS?
December 30, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

oh my god FUCK MICHAEL CERA, I don't understand how an actor with that little range keeps getting as many jobs as he does

December 31, 2009 @ 03:04 AM
Joweee

But he's funny.....
December 31, 2009 @ 04:29 AM
young idiot

I dunno. It would help if I'd seen him do something that wasn't just George Michael Bluth. Scott Pilgrim is not George Michael.
December 31, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

yeah but I guarantee you Cera's going to play him like he is

Please login first to reply.