Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 23, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
fristo0308

Andy, Kevin, and Dwight were the funniest in the episode. Stanley said something that made me laugh too, but I forgot what it was razz
September 23, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
indecisive

Andy, Kevin, and Dwight were the funniest in the episode. Stanley said something that made me laugh too, but I forgot what it was razz

Explains a detailed process then says, "and shove it up your butt!" haha i laughed especially when he did it and they dropped kevin
September 23, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
jaded

It was a pretty good episode, several funny parts. Steve Carrell was a great part of the show, but I think they can keep it going another couple seasons without him and do just fine.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 25, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
goldANDsacks

i dunno about andy as the new regional manager. theyre writing him too similar to michael scott. like, everything he did/said in that first episode, being nervous around the new boss, getting put on the other side of the list, throwing a lame pizza party, then sticking up for everyone at the end... that's all classic michael. hopefully he'll fall into his own character as the season goes on.
September 27, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Jesse Pinkman

Andy's pizza party dance though.
October 28, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
JLK

dwight's costume is dope
October 28, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Spankbank

this season is extremely bad, smh
October 28, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
Beach2theBay

i loled a couple times last night. meh
October 28, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
jaded

They're having a hard time without Steve Carrell. There's just not much left to do with the characters. They should've done 4 or 5 strong seasons and called it quits, but network TV shows in America always get run into the ground so the network can squeeze every last penny out of them. They should've learned a lesson from Ricky Gervais and stopped when the show is on top, he always does that with his shows. His version of The Office ran for 3 seasons and Extras ran for 3 seasons.

December 28, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
satanmuthafucka

when kevin drops the pot of chili......
December 28, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
young idiot

They're having a hard time without Steve Carrell. There's just not much left to do with the characters. They should've done 4 or 5 strong seasons and called it quits, but network TV shows in America always get run into the ground so the network can squeeze every last penny out of them. They should've learned a lesson from Ricky Gervais and stopped when the show is on top, he always does that with his shows. His version of The Office ran for 3 seasons and Extras ran for 3 seasons.

i think it's still a good show but where they could've changed it to more of an ensemble they're centering the show around andy and just writing him like michael which makes it stale. even when the show wasn't firing on all cylinders, you had steve carell, an amazing actor who could pull off even that most cringeworthy of episodes like where they have dinner at jan's house and he talks about having like 4 vasectomies.

but overall i think of this show like a live-action simpsons (which i think is a more difficult thing) in that i'm still laughing during pretty much every episode. there aren't really any bad seasons you could write off completely.
December 29, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
goldANDsacks

the show is much more of an ensemble now. sure, they had a few episodes centered on andy to establish his new character. but theyre now focusing on the other characters way more than they used to. for example, darryl jumped from being a supporting cast member to a main cast member.
December 29, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
young idiot

i guess but idk andy is lost now as his own character, like that episode where dwight is the boss is much more the kinda thing i'd want to see. i think they fucked up not making jim boss when it seemed like they were setting it up all last season.
December 29, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
soda

i guess but idk andy is lost now as his own character, like that episode where dwight is the boss is much more the kinda thing i'd want to see. i think they fucked up not making jim boss when it seemed like they were setting it up all last season.

Jim would make sense as the boss, but it wouldn't fit his character. I mean he's supposed to be Mr. Not Living Up To His Potential. Plus if he was boss he couldnt prank Dwight, which is a big component of the show. Story wise he makes more $ as a salesman with commissions (why he stepped down from co-regional manager).
December 29, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
young idiot

then idk how much longer do you think the show can last?
December 29, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
Homes

Jim would make sense as the boss, but it wouldn't fit his character. I mean he's supposed to be Mr. Not Living Up To His Potential. Plus if he was boss he couldnt prank Dwight, which is a big component of the show. Story wise he makes more $ as a salesman with commissions (why he stepped down from co-regional manager).

yeah jim wouldn't fit as the boss at all, because the character that steve set up was that the boss has to be a weird, funny, outlandish character that keeps the normal staff on their toes. Jim (and Pam) are kind of the regular cast members that hold the show together because they're the ones you can relate to. So he can't play the crazy boss, he's the normal dude
August 21, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
NapoleonComplex

Its Over guys...
Its fucking over
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=752235

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 22, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i wish they ended it with michael leaving cos you can bet they'll bring him back somehow and it'll feel weird. like when scrubs ended and jd left but it kept going and he came back anyway.
August 29, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
PlatinumRespect

truth. ive always said the show should have ended after michael left. wouldve been the smart thing to do, and let the show end with dignity.
August 29, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
jaded

Networks here milk shows for everything they're worth. Ricky Gervais left people wanting more with his series, NBC just ended up making people sick of it.

August 29, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
aalexander

this show was retarded after micheal left, i mean it would be sick if he comes back but it would be weird and plus no one is funny without him dwigth is just fuckn stupid as hell no one backs him up anymore. some people say that jim and pam are still there but they were shit i didnt watch it for that even though it was good romance but there is no more romance. i just watched it for micheal and dwight and everyone else just revolved around their stupidity plus andy is a retarded boss not even funny

Please login first to reply.