Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 2, 2007 @ 11:46 PM
FearItSelf

Season 3 dvd comes out on tuesday... whos picking up? I know i am and who is catching the season 4 premier on the 27th?
September 2, 2007 @ 11:59 PM

Inactive

im gonna pick up season 3 definitely.
September 3, 2007 @ 11:09 AM
Essence0

Picking up the dvd and waiting for the new season. Also there going to start showing old episodes on tbs starting on the 11th, I'll probably watch that too.
September 6, 2007 @ 05:53 PM
FearItSelf

Lets try to turn this into an office season four disscusion. any one have any thoughts on the direction of the show? I personally don't see Ryan staying at the corporate job for long. It woul dbe his character to get there and then be fired shortly after and have to return to scranton
September 6, 2007 @ 06:09 PM
krn_zmb

my favorite show. no doubt ill be picking it up and watching the new episodes, as well as HEROS!
September 6, 2007 @ 06:13 PM
FearItSelf

my favorite show. no doubt ill be picking it up and watching the new episodes, as well as HEROS!

I piecked it up and already watched all the season 3 episodes. your season 4 thougths?
September 6, 2007 @ 06:44 PM
homicid3

Cause I'm such nancy and have zero patience, I go to this spot -

www.officetally.com/the-office-season-4-spoilers

I believe Ryan will stay in corporate in the next season, but hey things can definitely change. The good news is there will be 4 1 hour episodes airing consecutively w00tezy.
September 7, 2007 @ 11:58 AM
wallychamp

Cause I'm such nancy and have zero patience, I go to this spot -

www.officetally.com/the-office-season-4-spoilers

I believe Ryan will stay in corporate in the next season, but hey things can definitely change. The good news is there will be 4 1 hour episodes airing consecutively w00tezy.

no way! awesome!

i want jim to get with pam already!
September 7, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
magneticman

you guys should try to watch the UK office, really funny...
September 7, 2007 @ 03:29 PM
FearItSelf

Co-sign.
And unlike the US version, Ricky was smart enough to wrap it up after two seasons and a final episode. But since Ricky is getting a cut of the inferior US version he's probably like "fuck it keep makin' more episodes" haha

I have seen both, and they are both hilarious. I like the US version better just cause Im from the US and Steve Carell is one o fmy favorite actors. I think that there should be five episodes of the US version
September 9, 2007 @ 04:47 AM

Inactive

I'm def sure that Ryan will stay in corporate. The person who acts Ryan is actually a producer on the show. So I'm sure he'll stay in corporate. I'm kinda sad that jim and pam are together now. Their awkward crush was always very amusing.

On a side note watch the new season preview on youtube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0

super funny.
September 9, 2007 @ 01:42 PM
FearItSelf

I'm def sure that Ryan will stay in corporate. The person who acts Ryan is actually a producer on the show. So I'm sure he'll stay in corporate. I'm kinda sad that jim and pam are together now. Their awkward crush was always very amusing.

On a side note watch the new season preview on youtube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0

super funny.

Hes not a producer dumbass, hes a writer, so is mindy kaling and paul liberstein who play kelly and tobey. And I believe that brian buckard who plays kevin also writes some episodes.
September 9, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
homicid3

I think BJ Novak is somewhat of a producer for the show, I see his name on a couple of episodes here and there. He definitely is a writer though, which is why I believe they bumped him into corporate so he doesn't have to do alot of on screen appearances and focus more on the writing.

www.imdb.com/name/nm1145983/
September 9, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
FearItSelf

I think BJ Novak is somewhat of a producer for the show, I see his name on a couple of episodes here and there. He definitely is a writer though, which is why I believe they bumped him into corporate so he doesn't have to do alot of on screen appearances and focus more on the writing.

www.imdb.com/name/nm1145983/

I disagree, they put Bj Novak's character "ryan" in the corporate postion because of the effecting relationships. The writers have stated that the relationship between Michael and Ryan was getting stale. That is why they decided to put him in the corporate spot. Evidence of such a change in the pace of Michael and Ryan's relationship can be found in the Season 3 finale. When Michael returns from new york retaining the regional manager position he tells ryan "to get me a coffe". Ryan said " I don't do that kind of thing anymore". Michael responded by saying "shut up, its for me". Michael has expressed his dominance over Ryan for the past three seasons and ryan has reached the brink. That is why the writers decided to put him at corporate, in order to create an unsteady and akward new relationship in which ryan is dominant.

Also, if you watch the deleted scenes on the season three episode Initiation, you will find a segment in which ryan talks about the floor opening up and hes falling. I believe that the corporate move was made as a setup for ryan to collapse. I predict that ryan will be demoted on some level bringing him back into the scranton branch as an inferior to Michael thus creating the akward relationship once again. That is how Ryan's character has traditionally acted, he has highs that always lead to deeper lows.

I highly doubt that they made a plot move so that one of the 5 most prominent charcters can focus on wiritng more. This is all my opinion by I tried to support it with fact. When it comes to the US version of the Office I know my shit.
September 10, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
krn_zmb

yee
September 11, 2007 @ 02:54 AM

Inactive

Hes not a producer dumbass, hes a writer, so is mindy kaling and paul liberstein who play kelly and tobey. And I believe that brian buckard who plays kevin also writes some episodes.

?????, chill buddy. Check your facts first before running your little mouth. Novak is a producer on the show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1145983/

Anyways, I'm excited everyone on the show just has really great chemistry. It's funny how people love a show about work. It's literally a show based on millions of people's dysfunctional workplaces.
September 11, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
homicid3

I remember reading somewhere on the Office Spoiler website I linked a month ago that the reason for Ryan being bumped to corporate was for writing purposes, but could be wrong since the website noted in a recent spoiler entry that we will still see a good amount of Ryan.

I'm not a gigantic fan of Ryan, but I do enjoy the scenes with him and Michael, especially the instances from "The Fight" in season 2.

-"No it's for me, bimbo, kids"
September 11, 2007 @ 03:27 PM
FearItSelf

I remember reading somewhere on the Office Spoiler website I linked a month ago that the reason for Ryan being bumped to corporate was for writing purposes, but could be wrong since the website noted in a recent spoiler entry that we will still see a good amount of Ryan.

I'm not a gigantic fan of Ryan, but I do enjoy the scenes with him and Michael, especially the instances from "The Fight" in season 2.

-"No it's for me, bimbo, kids"

I feel you man, some of my alltime moments are ryan getting taught by dwight on the intiation episode. And when he has the conversation with kelly in the dumpster...Sesaon three christmas episode deleted scenes

edit... I think that they need to add a character this season to make the show a little more balanced. I think that the Jim and Pam thing won't last. the show is so interesting and one of the main plot points is the never steady relationship of Jim and Pam. I think that they might bring in anohter handsome and charming male to the cast to balance the love triangle. that was kind of the point with karen, and i think that it would work well even if it was just for an episode or a two.
September 18, 2007 @ 06:08 PM
FearItSelf

Semi Bump, did anyone see Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute) do his little act with Kanye West at the emmys? i thought it was pretty funny.
September 18, 2007 @ 08:00 PM
homicid3

I didn't. But did you see Rainn Wilson do the new Nike commercial for women's soccer?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=62BsApFA6qg
September 18, 2007 @ 08:12 PM
FearItSelf

can you link me to the soccer commerciAL?
September 20, 2007 @ 04:46 PM
homicid3

Check out the link in my last post- it's the youtube link.
September 20, 2007 @ 09:06 PM
FearItSelf

I saw it, thought it was pretty weak just cuz its womens soccer. there is only one week left till the premeier. anyone heard any knew knews (anyone being homicd3)?
September 28, 2007 @ 01:07 AM
krn_zmb

new episode wasnt that great. but the penis part was hilarious
September 28, 2007 @ 07:15 AM

Inactive

I'm glad Jim and Pam are finally fucking. That started to get ridiculous. But it wont be long untill the brake up so there can be more sexual tension in the office.
September 28, 2007 @ 05:12 PM

Inactive

I'm glad Jim and Pam are finally fucking. That started to get ridiculous. But it wont be long untill the brake up so there can be more sexual tension in the office.

They're not cars.
September 28, 2007 @ 05:26 PM
PAVED

^HAHAHAH
September 28, 2007 @ 05:47 PM

Inactive

smart ass >_<
September 28, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
krn_zmb

HAHAHAHAH!
October 7, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
FearItSelf

thread bump, last weeks episode was one of the worst I had seen in a long time, but the premier was so good im not worried. Any news on what the next episode is. I hope it will be better than the last/

Disscussion, how will Jim and Pam end up? There is no way they stay as a couple for the rest of the season

Please login first to reply.