MULHOLLAN DRIVE by DAVID LYNCH is the only movie i could actually say "fucked my head up"..you know its gonna fuck you up before you watch it cause theres 10 clues to help you solve it.. honestly only students at M.I.T. could get this movie on the first try...i recommend this movie to anyone that wants a challenge..
*and dont cheat by looking up blogs and explanations for the film...
1. Pay attention in the beginning: 2 clues are revealed before the credits.
2. Notice appearances of the red lampshade.
3. Can you hear the title of the film that Adam is auditioning actresses for?
4. An accident is a terrible event... notice the location of the accident.
5. Who gives a key, and why?
6. Notice the robe, the ashtray, the coffee cup.
7. What is felt, realized and gathered at the club Silencio?
8. Did talent alone help Camilla?
9. Notice the occurrences surrounding the man behind Winkie's.
10. Where is Aunt Ruth? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166924/http://youtube.com/watch?v=96R9MG0DxLc