Naruto Anyone?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 03, 2007 @ 17:08:11
sick show

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 15, 2007 @ 13:12:23
i watch the new eps. here on tuesday's....for the most part its new everyweek.
July 15, 2007 @ 21:24:33
i just started on season 8, but im starting to loose interest a little bit with all these damn fillers |0

for instance, i used to stay up til 5am watching back to back

now i'll watch every other day or when nothing else is on.

is shippuden good so far?
July 16, 2007 @ 18:36:12
the show is dope. Im assuming next episode drops this week. I usually snag from the torrent on thursday night

July 17, 2007 @ 17:38:54
skip the fillers.

and yes shippuden is dope so far.

as difficult as it was to look at every episode i did anyways. just to say i seen them all.

Now im tryin to catch up in bleach. im on episode 87. seems like when i try and watch i wanna fall asleep. im sorry but bleach fillers are also the worst. i refuse to watch the new episodes until i catch up
July 18, 2007 @ 03:36:01
Pfft, fuck Naruto. Bleach all the way! Ichigo's bankai>Naruto's special lighting attack or w/e its called.

July 18, 2007 @ 04:57:29
Only in like the first couple of eps, when they were introducing. But once they started introducing bankais and shit. It got alot better. But FLCL is my one and only love, btw anyone reccomend me some shows thats like it?
July 18, 2007 @ 10:19:59
Naruto's special lighting attack or w/e its called.

rosengan,

and i really do wish naruto had some nicer moves sometimes,

for instance whenever he uses his multiplication technique against a tougher opponent.. you know he's going to get owned smh except against that one star village chick (peacock method)

anyway, im with katsumoto.. i got shippuden ready to go, but i have to watch the rest of season 8 & 9 to say i saw them all smokeyface

July 21, 2007 @ 15:41:52
^^ rasengan

UCSB.

July 21, 2007 @ 22:36:43
i watch the new eps. here on tuesday's....for the most part its new everyweek.

That is possibly the coolest site for anime period.

thanks for sharing.
July 22, 2007 @ 12:53:40
^^^^^^^^I friggin love you so much right now. (Extreme homo)

July 24, 2007 @ 13:52:26
Only in like the first couple of eps, when they were introducing. But once they started introducing bankais and shit. It got alot better. But FLCL is my one and only love, btw anyone reccomend me some shows thats like it?

Paranoia Agent is good along the lines of Furi Kuri, and it's also pretty short.

August 06, 2007 @ 19:59:55
mmmmmmmim ready for the next epidode. he third kazekage

UCSB.

August 06, 2007 @ 20:26:33
the 40 min special.

UCSB.

August 06, 2007 @ 20:31:51
23-24?

i think?

UCSB.

August 07, 2007 @ 01:42:50
Paranoia Agent is good along the lines of Furi Kuri, and it's also pretty short.

Yea I watched all of paranoia agent also. Nice little mind fuck also, but it just didnt have the wackiness. Anyone watch Ninja Scroll?
August 10, 2007 @ 20:15:03

Inactive User

rurouni kenshin bored the shit out of me, holy crap.
August 24, 2007 @ 16:59:34
episode 26 this week. dattebayo msg of the week!

UCSB.

August 24, 2007 @ 19:42:24
i wanna see Rock lee go toe to toe with someone from the Akatsuki not a damn clone.........lol

Please login first to reply.
x