Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 5, 2007 @ 07:10 PM
Crook

Oh and if you saw the episode peep her friend Darnell or as i would call him Juelz Santana Jr. Dude dressing just like Juelz with all that wack ass Ed Hardy, tight jeans that sag low, tight sweaters and big belts. I guess he took meeting Juelz on his show to the head.
March 5, 2007 @ 07:24 PM
itdiedin98

i havent seen it yet. its comin on tonight so im gonna watch it.
March 5, 2007 @ 07:34 PM
Beez

LMAO @ this fake ass girl. Whatta teeny bopper, no hate just setting the facts str8.

Everytime she talks she got the donut lips with a deep voice.

I really got no respect for the Neptunes NOW. They done sold themselves out and are now watered down candy mainstream trash. I'll give Pharrell credit for A FEW PRODUCTIONS he cuts every once in a while but it aint like back in the days. Guess that's what money does...

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

March 5, 2007 @ 07:46 PM
Jay_Bird

majority of people on this board is so lame

a bunch of dudes (that I am pretty sure older then her)

hating on that chick,because

1.she has access to bape/bbc wear,probably for free,or get hook ups

2.she knows pharrell and is on his label

3.yall all wish yall was in the same position deep down,so yall hate to death
March 5, 2007 @ 09:14 PM
DaVinci

I thought aaron reed had the freshest party at the 40/40 club
March 6, 2007 @ 01:58 AM
Beez

majority of people on this board is so lame

a bunch of dudes (that I am pretty sure older then her)

hating on that chick,because

1.she has access to bape/bbc wear,probably for free,or get hook ups

2.she knows pharrell and is on his label

3.yall all wish yall was in the same position deep down,so yall hate to death

youre from texas. 'nuff said.

so getting free bape/bbc (wack ass, overhyped/overpriced garbage) and being on his label (with unheardve talent) makes her the shit and envy of all the 'haters'? get real. i respect true and talented artist who work and earn their respect. not 16 year olds who get pampered and funded to fit a certain mold. LOL jealousy has nothing at all to do with my past post so SHUT THE FUCK UP

March 6, 2007 @ 07:53 AM
mrnogoodnick

no this really is the saddest gayest post i've ever read on here.
a bunch of dudes sniping on a 16 year old girl like....well....16 year old girls
y'all sound like "the view"
March 6, 2007 @ 01:54 PM
Jay_Bird

youre from texas. 'nuff said.

so getting free bape/bbc (wack ass, overhyped/overpriced garbage) and being on his label (with unheardve talent) makes her the shit and envy of all the 'haters'? get real. i respect true and talented artist who work and earn their respect. not 16 year olds who get pampered and funded to fit a certain mold. LOL jealousy has nothing at all to do with my past post so SHUT THE FUCK UP

period,coma,thats the end of story/
no other,beezitches in my catogory/
March 6, 2007 @ 02:02 PM
apple eyes

wasnt her dad chuck d or something?

There was a girl on the show who's dad was Eazy-e.
Maybe that's who she is?
March 6, 2007 @ 02:50 PM
itdiedin98

^nah eazy-es daughter was another girl.
March 6, 2007 @ 02:56 PM

Inactive

how u gonna have a real 80's party if you were born in 1991. i dont see no coca cola. i dont see no polo i dont see no ugly clothes. 80's had some ugly clothes. you cant deny it.
March 6, 2007 @ 03:39 PM
tommyroks

im just a hater for every kid on this show. Dropping all these dough like its nothing
March 6, 2007 @ 04:25 PM
soundbomber

All the kids that are on My Sweet 16 are spoiled rich.
March 6, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
focus

No shit. And did anyone see that fatass white girl dance for young kjoc? LMAOO
March 6, 2007 @ 05:49 PM
SOLEgetter

All the kids that are on My Sweet 16 are spoiled rich.

except for her.
March 6, 2007 @ 09:59 PM
Paramount

except for her.

well she got a rover...anyway she has her moments sometimes she looks like a 3, sometimes an 8, she just has that deep ass gorilla voice...I'd still give her that "bow-flex" workout though sad
March 7, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
tommyroks

No shit. And did anyone see that fatass white girl dance for young kjoc? LMAOO

omg!! that fat biatch look like she is 30 years old! she look like can crush her bf. When she was dancing wit young joc, i couldnt stop laughin.
March 7, 2007 @ 03:25 PM
Beez

period,coma,thats the end of story/
no other,beezitches in my catogory/

you're still a loser who thinks 16 year olds who have sweet 16 parties are the shit you fucking fruit cake shut the fuck and sign off you bitch.

March 7, 2007 @ 05:04 PM
tedrjr03

that girl amberly who had the sweet sixteen ,went to my school and everything on hers was real, so i realy dont know how fake it is, and actually she is one of the nicest girls at my school she isnt mean to nobody
March 7, 2007 @ 05:35 PM
killa

Well actually I heard that her mother was some kind of choreographer back in the days, and the range is not leased but bought by pharell(tax right-off) and yeah Atmos got her for them ugly ass GRs but damn she's only sixteen show some courtesy!
Ps. She looked like a troll doll
March 7, 2007 @ 09:04 PM
StreetHype

whats her myspeeezzy page?
March 7, 2007 @ 09:37 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Come on man,why was this thread made????? the chick is a lil cutie,and she must have talent if she got signed,am i right,people try to get signed every day,so you all are real men,in here bashing on a girl,a 16 year old girl at that,alot of you all need to wake up,and stop the hate,seem's like you all are mad cause she brought some 700$ af1 and she got a rover,but think about it people you all are in here bashing a girl,not a dude,but a girl,most of you need lifes,and why were you all watching sweet 16 in the first place?????but when it all boils down to it you all are in here arguing about an female like females....
March 11, 2007 @ 06:42 PM
Beez

Come on man,why was this thread made????? the chick is a lil cutie,and she must have talent if she got signed,am i right,people try to get signed every day,so you all are real men,in here bashing on a girl,a 16 year old girl at that,alot of you all need to wake up,and stop the hate,seem's like you all are mad cause she brought some 700$ af1 and she got a rover,but think about it people you all are in here bashing a girl,not a dude,but a girl,most of you need lifes,and why were you all watching sweet 16 in the first place?????but when it all boils down to it you all are in here arguing about an female like females....

i was watching sweet 16 cuz it was comedy laughing at them fake soft pampered princeses. there's a difference b/w hating and calling someone out. i don't know anyone on these shows personally so i cant say i hate them but for one thing from what I've seen THEY ARE ALL WACK. im not mad at if she bought $1000 pair of kicks. i am mad when they hide behind the money they have and claim that they are the shit and make calls like they some kind of God.... -___- FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU IF U WANNA SUCK OFF ON THEM. lmao @ u. but no really, just cuz she is signed doesnt mean SHIT. a lot of people are signed today are WACK. thats the reason why the music (on a mainstream level) is suffering. yeah dude Vanilla Ice was signed back in the day he must've been the shit huh. -_- grow a mind and self-indulge on individual taste. stop following the crowd you groupy ass HOE. if any artist is on a general media and come across our viewing then everyone has the right to evaluate. its just part of life. deal with it.

March 11, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

I mess with her, especially if she true to her style which is probably is and then she got a nice figure, Holla back. If you caught her "super sweet 16" remix, she had the whitest band playing at her Bday, Cold Winter and it was sad because Cold WInter tried there best but 90% of the crowd wasn't feeling them at all which concludes she is most likely true to her style.

All this debating about how whack it was and w/e, please anyone would been the same way. Oh yea, Eazy E daughter is fine as hell.

BTW I am turning 16, how about a suprise Hypebeast super sweet(no homo to the queers) 16?
March 11, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
itdiedin98

whats her myspeeezzy page?

www.myspace.com/rockstarteyana
March 11, 2007 @ 09:45 PM
Shanklin

Yea shes not my steez, kinda ugly actually. She has potential but from what I saw on the remix, its not showing. And yea the bad was doing there thing and the crowd wasnt even into it. Shit had me laughing. Anyone see that fat black guys sweet 16, the son of some big producer or something (i forget the name). Now THAT was a party...

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 12, 2007 @ 04:31 PM
tommyroks

Well actually I heard that her mother was some kind of choreographer back in the days, and the range is not leased but bought by pharell(tax right-off) and yeah Atmos got her for them ugly ass GRs but damn she's only sixteen show some courtesy!
Ps. She looked like a troll doll

yea i figured P got that for her.
March 12, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
Jay_Bird

her party was wack though

lol@the black kids looking funny,and not moving when the white band was playing
March 12, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
KEMP

im just watching right now.. canada gets stuff late..
March 13, 2007 @ 04:36 AM
Vangaurd

well she got a rover...anyway she has her moments sometimes she looks like a 3, sometimes an 8, she just has that deep ass gorilla voice...I'd still give her that "bow-flex" workout though sad

LMAO. What u mean.
I would also. without a condom. and sink it as deep as possible as i skeet. making me one decently paid baby daddy.

Please login first to reply.