What's The Last Movie That You've Seen?

Jan 10, 2011 @ 21:51
Killers!
Kinda corney/cliche, but still somewhat amusing though.
Jan 10, 2011 @ 23:50
Welcome to The Dollhousesmokeyface
Jan 10, 2011 @ 23:56
Blue Valentine suhnnnnn

http://www.prevailco.com

Jan 11, 2011 @ 01:32
Last movie i watched is harry potter and the deathly hallows.
Jan 11, 2011 @ 11:05
Onk Bak 2 badass fucking movie.smokeyface
Jan 11, 2011 @ 21:49
Just watched Burn After Reading. Movie was decent but damn i love Malkovitch
Jan 12, 2011 @ 03:14
the other guys. wasn't as funny as i thought it would be. it had its moments though. best parts were the scenes with samuel l jackson and the rock.
Jan 12, 2011 @ 04:49
boondock saints
the prestige

enjoyed both

http://instagram.com/qyel

Jan 12, 2011 @ 09:03
Blue Valentine suhnnnnn

what theatre?
there's none playing it next to me smh
Jan 12, 2011 @ 09:37
Magnolia.

Edit: and Good Will Hunting.
Jan 12, 2011 @ 21:36
what theatre?
there's none playing it next to me smh

I live in L.A so i saw it at the Arclight Theater. Most theaters don't play it though, sadly..

http://www.prevailco.com

Jan 12, 2011 @ 22:00
I'm watching the Expendables as we speak ha.

Jet Li and Jason Statham are cool.smokeyface

Twitter: @Mack_SiuMing

Jan 13, 2011 @ 17:32
The Prestige just now and Alfie (1966) today at college.
Jan 13, 2011 @ 17:35
watched half of quentin tarantinos death proof last weekend stoned. hopefully gonna get high and watch the rest this weekend
Jan 13, 2011 @ 17:37
Jan 14, 2011 @ 14:24
BlowUp
my type of movie
Jan 14, 2011 @ 15:48
restrepo
the machinist
Jan 14, 2011 @ 20:20
127 hours - First off, James Franco is great, can't think of anything I've watched with him in that I didn't think that though but his run of form continues. The film is a bit pants though, it's all too glossy and over produced in places and means it creates very little sense of atmosphere or any kind of emotional connection with the audience which is a pity as the story had potential.

Sleeping dogs lie - low budget comedy directed by Bobcat Goldthwait (Chapelle's show, World's greatest Dad) about a girl who has a deep dark secret that involves her dog and fellatio...still with me? Great. The film revolves initially around her telling her fiancee during a game of 'what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done' and then follows her as her relationships with her fiancee and her family collapse around her. Bit weird but if you like low budget indie comedies with a tinge of hollywood rom com and I'm sure there are a few of you then it's a decent way to pass an hour and a half.

True Grit - True to the original..Great dialogue, and the girl may win an award!!
Jan 15, 2011 @ 02:29
^She should win something but I doubt she will. It's a joke how she's entered into the best supporting actress Oscar category when she was in almost every scene, but that's the Oscars for you I guess.
Jan 15, 2011 @ 16:58
The Godfather, Children of Men and Kung Fu Hustle all today. Fucking sprained ankle.
Jan 15, 2011 @ 19:14
^She should win something but I doubt she will. It's a joke how she's entered into the best supporting actress Oscar category when she was in almost every scene, but that's the Oscars for you I guess.

Nice avatar, son! One of the best matches I've ever watched in my entire life! smokeyface

Anyway, I can see why she's up for "best supporting actress" as she supported Bridges role.

Just watched King's Speech FUCKING AWESOME!

I really liked this. I knew almost nothing about it beforehand but that probably helped matters, to be honest. There are three absolutely cracking performances from Colin Firth, Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham-Carter. I expect it to be full of big, schmalzy pay offs but they didn't go down that road, for the most part. They allowed it to be very understated and extremely funny at times.

Thankfully they didn't try to use the movie as a historical document and it revolves far more around the relationships between the various characters than it does the historical context of the time. Geoffrey Rush is absolutely spot on as the speech therapist. Firth's character is extremely likable and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the running for an Oscar.
Jan 17, 2011 @ 13:34
Anybody seen the movie moon? I think it's like the biggest
Mindfuck, me and my friend are watching it and we don't know how to perceive it.
Jan 17, 2011 @ 16:14
^I thought it was pretty easy to understand to be honest, good movie none the less.
Jan 17, 2011 @ 21:41
The King's Speech

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jan 17, 2011 @ 21:57
^I thought it was pretty easy to understand to be honest, good movie none the less.

Ha I was high as shit and my friend kept on saying him seeing himself was a hallucination
Jan 17, 2011 @ 22:04
a nightmare on elm street (2010 remake)
this shit was smelly ass.i turned in off after the first 40mins.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jan 17, 2011 @ 22:32
The King's Speech

review?
Jan 18, 2011 @ 00:23
Jan 18, 2011 @ 04:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
review?

I really liked it. Probably not for everyone, but it's very well done.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jan 18, 2011 @ 12:17
Ha I was high as shit and my friend kept on saying him seeing himself was a hallucination

Lol yeah I was a bit confused by that at first but once you realise they're clones of eachother basically then it's all downhill from there.

LOTR trilogy is the last movie/s that I watched, not quite back to back.
Please login first to reply.