What's The Last Movie That You've Seen?

Sep 17, 2014 @ 06:26
Very Highly Recommended
Spirit of the Beehive - Read as little about it as possible. Just watch and become immersed in it. 
The Battle of Algiers - Terrorists use it as a blueprint for their tactics. The US gov. used it to understand terrorists. 
All is Lost - Robert Redford as a sailor with the worst luck ever

Worth a Look
I am Love - Tilda Swinton's Tits 
Martha Marcy May Marlene - Elizabeth Olsen's Tits 
The Dreamers - Eva Green's Tits 
the dreamers ohhh fuckkk thats a good one!!! 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 17, 2014 @ 22:28
this is the most random collection of movies.

"Why does everything at Supreme sell out fast".

Sep 25, 2014 @ 04:20
I think it was the last Step Up movie? All In? 

S.F.S - VRT

Sep 25, 2014 @ 23:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
this is the most random collection of movies.
i watch whatever so yea lmao. if i get a chance too watch one i dont pass up.

gravity- ehhhhh didnt like it. 

Captain America: Winter Soldier- Anthony mackie is bad ass i think he said hes getting his own stand alone super hero movie. hes a realky cool guy. 
pretty ok movie though

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 28, 2014 @ 04:29
Just got finished watching dallas buyers club. Aint gone lie almost shed a tear when leto died 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Sep 29, 2014 @ 20:52
Zero Theorem, incredible. If you're into Blade Runner, Total Recall, Fifth Element, etc. shit is def for you  

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Oct 05, 2014 @ 01:20
Teenage mutant ninja turtles- ehhh it was good for what it was. For me I thought it was too much like transformers. It felt so déjà vu just seeing all the same stuff pretty much

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 23, 2014 @ 03:05
^I need to see Birdman and Zero Theorem

Very Highly Recommended:
El Sur - I admit this one is a bit plodding, but Victor Erice's movies always leave you with "something."
They Live - Pretty interesting concept I'd rather not spoil. Catch it on Sundance channel this month.

WTF-Inducing:
Videodrome - Cronenberg is usually a hit or miss with me but I enjoyed this one. Long live the new flesh.
Valerie and Her Week of Wonders - Dreamlike. Disturbing. Confusing. 

Heads Up:
If you have IFC make sure you check out/DVR "Suspiria." Haven't seen it, but I hear it's got a cult following.
On IFC Oct. 26th around 2 am. 
Oct 23, 2014 @ 23:44
Watched "Fury" last night. Didn't know Brad Pitt was such a terrible actor.
Oct 26, 2014 @ 03:48
The Holy Mountain
Drewbacca
Oct 26, 2014 @ 16:54
Teenage mutant ninja turtles- ehhh it was good for what it was. For me I thought it was too much like transformers. It felt so déjà vu just seeing all the same stuff pretty much
it literally had the same exact plot line as the amazing spiderman.. but was pretty entertaining

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Oct 28, 2014 @ 18:04
edge of tomorrow. i liked it, good graphics and something different
Nov 02, 2014 @ 01:25
rubber you might not understand it though

trendseter

Nov 08, 2014 @ 05:39
interstellar was amazing 10/10
Nov 10, 2014 @ 07:13
The Assassin Games
Nov 21, 2014 @ 01:11
Finally watched Rush. Great film. Nice character development and action
Nov 28, 2014 @ 21:10
Interstellar was by far one of the best films of 2014 I suggest you all watch it !
Nov 30, 2014 @ 22:54
Interstellar was the best movie I have seen in a while.
Dec 03, 2014 @ 19:05
Just saw TUSK started out good then Kevin Smith must have smoked a shitload of crack because the last half was so bad it was almost amaing. All in all big disappointment.tongueface

I like Polo and stuff.

Dec 09, 2014 @ 03:38
Just saw THE DEN. Webcam horror flick that was stupid but entertaining till the end. Some solid kills.blushing

I like Polo and stuff.

Dec 09, 2014 @ 09:43
Just saw a movie I never heard of called Jeff Who Lives At Home. It has that guy Zach whatever in it, totally dry comedy...  It starts off pretty slow, but it's actually pretty good, and had a very good surprise ending. One of those existential looking-for-yourself kinda movies... Worth a Watch, its on Netflix...
Dec 09, 2014 @ 09:43
Just saw a movie I never heard of called Jeff Who Lives At Home. It has that guy Zach whatever in it, totally dry comedy...  It starts off pretty slow, but it's actually pretty good, and had a very good surprise ending. One of those existential looking-for-yourself kinda movies... Worth a Watch, its on Netflix...
Dec 09, 2014 @ 15:08
Fury. It was better than I imagined.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Dec 09, 2014 @ 20:07
The Pyramid.

For those that haven't watched it yet, but are considering, I definitely do recommend it on the basis that it does not take the more expected approach to the past horror films I've seen set in Egypt.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Dec 12, 2014 @ 09:55
Gone Girl
Nightcrawler
Enemy

Would recommend the first two definitely. Enemy is a good mind fuck
Dec 12, 2014 @ 17:38
Watched Memento last night. Not my first time seeing it but had forgotten what a trip it was watching a movie in reverse...
Dec 12, 2014 @ 20:46
Birdman

I didn't know it was supposed to be shot to look like 1 continuous take, so I was buggin throughout. loved it

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

Dec 13, 2014 @ 07:43
Beginners. 
I like semi-slow paced films like that. Cinematography was good. 
Dec 14, 2014 @ 14:23
Birdman

I didn't know it was supposed to be shot to look like 1 continuous take, so I was buggin throughout. loved it
I really need to go see this.

Saw FURY it was good but not great. Brad Pitts a fucking idiot for the end though. #NoSpoiler

Last flick I saw though was this Nightcrawler thought it was original as hell and a nice jab at the media.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jan 01, 2015 @ 00:10
gone girl 

about to go see unbroken 
Please login first to reply.