Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 4, 2014 @ 12:56 PM
SonOfRise

^someone just got netflix
lol 
nah I had it a while back but I been binge watching movies on HBO and shit. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

May 4, 2014 @ 04:48 PM
hurtburt

FUCKIN GREAT!   
Aight Iam seeing this tonight. Totally forgot about it!

EDIT: This movie was GREAT!!!!

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

May 11, 2014 @ 01:05 PM
SonOfRise

Kill bill Vol 1 and Vol 2 
such a good movie. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

May 11, 2014 @ 03:48 PM
francodz

Saw Amazing Spider man 2 the other day, was a bit too much of a lovey dovey type thing for me, but the few action scenes were pretty damn cool. 
May 15, 2014 @ 09:22 PM
klm122488

Just watched Snowpiercer. I don't know how I felt about it. It was good at some points, really fucked up in others, but the ending... just didn't feel complete or wasn't what I was expecting. I don't know. Maybe I need to watch it again. Anyone else seen it?
I agree, it was really strange. It was a bit too bloody/gruesome at times (don't want to spoil it). I liked the ending though, def didn't see it coming.
May 16, 2014 @ 02:58 AM
CrudGnaw

Pink Floyd The Wall 
Overall The Film Was Beautiful
May 16, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
Olive C

So, just watched Trading Places for the very first time ever. I had always avoided it, because I felt it was so predictable... caught it on TV and suddenly it seemed so funny. The film is pretty dated, but still a good premise... though I will never understand why Jamie Lee Curtis was considered sexy...
May 17, 2014 @ 06:38 AM
SonOfRise

Wolf of Wall Street! Fucking awesome as shit! I thought maybe it was going to he overrated but nah it's fucking awesome.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 eh better than the first

Her Joaquin pheonix is fucking amazing! 

Fantastic mr fox awesome!! Amazing! I loved it! Everything about it was on point! 

(500) days of summer really good! I liked it. Zooey Deschanel was a punk in it though. I never felt so frustrated by one of her performances in my life.

At the Worlds end pisss poor. Literally I did not laugh once. I had high hopes for it but failed. 

Godzilla one word "disappointing" 
(literally been waiting for 4 years to see it an never was more pissed off from a movie)

May 17, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
Smalls

Wolf of Wall Street! Fucking awesome as shit! I thought maybe it was going to he overrated but nah it's fucking awesome.

Fantastic mr fox awesome!! Amazing! I loved it! Everything about it was on point! 

(500) days of summer really good! I liked it. Zooey Deschanel was a punk in it though. I never felt so frustrated by one of her performances in my life.

At the Worlds end pisss poor. Literally I did not laugh once. I had high hopes for it but failed. 

(literally been waiting for 4 years to see it an never was more pissed off from a movie)
ain't you like 15.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

May 17, 2014 @ 03:33 PM
SonOfRise

ain't you like 15.
Idk why tha matters 
but nah I'm 19 now 

May 17, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
mrh

fucking hell i knew i shouldnt have clicked this thread prior to seeing godzilla
May 19, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
SonOfRise

fucking hell i knew i shouldnt have clicked this thread prior to seeing godzilla
Sorry man if I ruined it. 
I didn't mean to. 
You should still see it if you haven't already.

May 19, 2014 @ 12:09 PM
Augustus75

Curious to see the new film that is big at Cannes right  now about Dominique Strauss Kahn, with Gerard Depardieu in the role of DSK, called "Welcome to New York". The whole thing is unauthorized, and they will probably be sued out the wazoo.... but still, good ol Gerard in his pig-like state today is just perfect for this role... should be good for a couple hours entertainment...
May 24, 2014 @ 12:17 PM
SonOfRise

The Lego movie (actually pretty funny at times)
Drive fucking loved it! 
Stay idk if it's well known or anything I caught it on tv but it's pretty good. Ryan gosling and wean mcgregor are in it 
The Departed really good!!! I really liked everything about it! I would definitely recommend if you haven't seen it yet

May 25, 2014 @ 02:35 PM
SonOfRise

Clerks 2 it was funny at times but got sappy at times 
overall it was a pretty good movie 

May 26, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
Stellar

End of Watch - pretty good. Exceeded my expectations
Godzilla - 10/10 would not watch again.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

May 26, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
mrh

^^lol 10/10 but not watch again? 

i just got back from Godzilla and i'm actually quite satisfied with it.  I mean its a typical plot line like i'd expect for a godzilla movie, its not the mystery-monster type like cloverfield.  And they did a pretty decent job with the sound and imagery to give that 'whoa shit' feeling that the trailer gave off.  i think to be disappointed is to have gone in with the wrong expectations
May 26, 2014 @ 12:21 PM
SonOfRise

Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind- really fucking good. Loved it.

the secret life of Walter Mitty- it was on fucking point. 

May 27, 2014 @ 12:01 PM
Olive C

Watched Kick-Ass last night... had never even heard of this movie. Pretty funny, if totally far-fetched and uber nerdy. There were some great comic book moments in it, a la Sin City, but much less serious. The nerdy villains constantly brought it back to a comedic place though... a thoroughly entertaining and lighthearted film.
June 2, 2014 @ 03:36 PM
PennyApollo

Amazing Spider-Man 2. Fuck what anybody says it was dope. I was hesitant to watch the new ones but to my surprise I actually like them almost as much as the Tobey Maguire/Sam Raimi Spider-Man. Now all they have to do is not make 3 a complete mess.
June 3, 2014 @ 01:15 AM
PAPOUCHE

[SPOILERS!!!]

Kid Trunks falls in love with a forty year old.
Vegeta temporarily surpasses Goku without having to achieve SSJ3.
We find out that King Vegeta was more of a hoe than we originally gathered.
SSJ 2 and 3 are pretty much pointless transformations according to Akira Toriyama. 
Gohan gets drunk and accidentally gets a pregnant Videl shot.
The villain isn't necessarily a villain at all, but rather a nihilistic God that will destroy planets over pudding.
Goku loses the against the villain, TWICE! And it is revealed that he is not the strongest OP person in the universe and that there are at least seven other people stronger than him (Sequal begging basically).

I personally thought the movie was cool, I'm noticing within the fan base that the only people who are complaining about the movie being terrible and disappointing are the fans that don't watch any anime outside of DBZ. Saying that SSJ God design is lazy and that the Japanese voice for Goku is annoying and he shouldn't be able to lose to anything blah blah blah...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

June 3, 2014 @ 03:27 PM
Bleachway

The Suspect (2013) 

It's a Korean movie. One hell of a movie. If you like Crime and Thriller, than this movie is for you.
June 3, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
BobaTeaFett

Lionheart.

Spoiler alert, Jean Claude Vann Damme does the splits.
June 4, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
ragamuffin

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

June 5, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
araw at bituin

spiderman 2, godzilla, xmen, chef, maleficent.

really liked chef and maleficent. the rest were okay.

http://instagram.com/qyel

June 5, 2014 @ 07:03 AM
Smalls

spider-man 2 - cool
neighbors - aight
x-men dofp - cool

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

June 5, 2014 @ 10:04 AM
Augustus75

Happened to be flipping and caught Pretty In Pink from the beginning.... I have of course seen this movie several times, a long time ago, and it really is a chick flick I guess, but I was glued! Molly Ringwald does some really bad acting in that film... its kinda wierd. But its a classic... thoroughly entertaining and nostalgic for me...
June 5, 2014 @ 02:42 PM
Stunt

Lego Movie cool cool cool

Instagram @alfie_rowland

June 8, 2014 @ 03:17 AM
Smalls

Million Ways to Die in the West - shit was butt.

The only funny part was the after credits scene when SPOILER: Django shows up.

June 8, 2014 @ 05:55 AM
Smalls

Lego Movie
coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.