January 2, 2007 @ 07:17 PM

Inactive

Yes this is the CYE appreciation thread. Come in and gush over the cynical version of Seinfield!
January 2, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
Juan

hell yea
January 2, 2007 @ 10:11 PM
bomber

Finally some shit I can relate to (sorry not into MTv and all that BS).

Seen every CYE episode. Pretty, pretty, pretty good smile
January 2, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
SayWord

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.
Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.
January 3, 2007 @ 12:19 AM
Jay_Bird

I like the episode

were larry got on that weatherman ass,for saying it was rainy outside,just so he could go golfing,and have the course to himself
January 3, 2007 @ 12:39 AM

Inactive

Finally some shit I can relate to (sorry not into MTv and all that BS).

Seen every CYE episode. Pretty, pretty, pretty good smile

Lmao I use that phrase in everyday life and hardly anyone knows what the uck Im talking about.
January 3, 2007 @ 12:40 AM
MeccaDon718

Three words...."Krazy-Eyez Killa"
January 3, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
MeccaDon718

Krazee-Eyez Killa: "So You Think You Gonna Cross Me & Mess With My Shit?/Opening Your Fucking Trap & Flapping Your Lip/Don't Fuck With Me ***** Or You Gonna Get Dropped/I'll Snap Off Your Neck With A Crackle & Pop"

Larry David: Like The Cereal

Krazee-Eyes Killa: Oh You Got That Shit ? I Knew You Would. "If You Say Anything You'll Beg Me To Die/Cause I'll Make You Suck My Dick Then I'll Nut In Your Eye/I'll Stomp On Your World As If My Name Was Godzilla/I'm Coming For You Motherfucker I'm Your Krazee-Eyez Killa" Then I'm Gonna Take Off My Glasses In The Video And Look In The Camera Like "WHAT ?!"
January 3, 2007 @ 03:16 AM
kramelAnderson

that shits funnee yo
January 3, 2007 @ 03:36 AM
bomber

Krazee-Eyez Killa: "So You Think You Gonna Cross Me & Mess With My Shit?/Opening Your Fucking Trap & Flapping Your Lip/Don't Fuck With Me ***** Or You Gonna Get Dropped/I'll Snap Off Your Neck With A Crackle & Pop"

Larry David: Like The Cereal

Krazee-Eyes Killa: Oh You Got That Shit ? I Knew You Would. "If You Say Anything You'll Beg Me To Die/Cause I'll Make You Suck My Dick Then I'll Nut In Your Eye/I'll Stomp On Your World As If My Name Was Godzilla/I'm Coming For You Motherfucker I'm Your Krazee-Eyez Killa" Then I'm Gonna Take Off My Glasses In The Video And Look In The Camera Like "WHAT ?!"

Yea, check out lowbudget/hollertronix mix where they use this over a bmore beat (and the intro music from the show itself). Blows the shit up everytime.
January 3, 2007 @ 10:42 AM
Iason

Three words...."Krazy-Eyez Killa"

No, that's an optometry place

Mothafucka, I thought we was coo de' la?

We're coo de la!!

Prob my favorite episode.
January 3, 2007 @ 12:25 PM

Inactive

Does anyone know when the new season starts?
January 3, 2007 @ 01:23 PM
bomber

Does anyone know when the new season starts?

Hbo has only said "sometime in 2007". I guess they were supposed to be done at season 5 but then Larry decided he wanted to do something with having a displaced NOLA family living with him (from Katrina). I can only imagine how good that could be smile
January 3, 2007 @ 01:45 PM

Inactive

Yeah that sounds good. I heard Vivica Foxx was gonna be in it. HBO easily has the best TV shows IMO.
January 3, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
MeccaDon718

Yeah that sounds good. I heard Vivica Foxx was gonna be in it.

Yea i heard about that too. I wonder how that's gonna play. Ah man remember the "Trick or Treat" episode when the cops came to his door after those teenage girls wrote "Bald Asshole" on his door ? CLASSIC !!!
January 3, 2007 @ 07:46 PM

Inactive

word^ one of my favorites.

I like the one of the recent episodes where Larry picked up a hooker so he could go through the diamond lane so he wouldnt be late for the baseball game. It was ol girl from Next Friday she was fuckin funny the whole episode.
January 3, 2007 @ 07:52 PM
MeccaDon718

^oh yea the "Car Pool Lane" episode, where he bought some 'swag' for his pops. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love every episode
January 3, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
bomber

I like the one of the recent episodes where Larry picked up a hooker so he could go through the diamond lane so he wouldnt be late for the baseball game. It was ol girl from Next Friday she was fuckin funny the whole episode.

Yea and that was the episode that got that guy off the murder beef too. Dude had been picked up by the police but was vindicated by some of the extra footage that was shot by CYE (which showed the dude at the Dodgers game). Nuts.

EDIT: www.courttv.com/news/2004/0604/larrydavid_ctv.html if you don't know what I am talking about.
January 4, 2007 @ 12:25 AM
Iason

I will pull a titty out right now

Then Larry responds with one of the best facial expressions/voices I've ever heard/seen

Don't you dare do that!
January 4, 2007 @ 01:05 AM
Jay_Bird

Yeah that sounds good. I heard Vivica Foxx was gonna be in it. HBO easily has the best TV shows IMO.

they really do

entourage being my favorite

then

the wire
sopranos
January 4, 2007 @ 02:25 AM
cuddles

my fav episode was where he picks up the hooker to use the car pool lane. 1 of the greatest shows on tv even though the past season wasn't as funny
January 4, 2007 @ 09:14 AM
MeccaDon718

^nah you gotta love the episode when he thought his bookie killed & cooked Jeff Greene's dog Oscar. That was TOO funny
January 21, 2007 @ 07:01 AM
Denny Crane

Best show that's still on TV.
January 21, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
Jay_Bird

my fav episode was where he picks up the hooker to use the car pool lane. 1 of the greatest shows on tv even though the past season wasn't as funny

yeah,and at the end,they was all getting fucked up

and larry was in the mirror,talking shit to himself
January 21, 2007 @ 08:25 PM
MeccaDon718

yeah,and at the end,they was all getting fucked up

and larry was in the mirror,talking shit to himself

Larry's reflection: What are you looking at? You see something? Huh?
Larry: Wh- What did I do?
Larry's reflection: What did you do? You know what you did! You did nothing!
Larry: If you want me to do something, just tell me!
Larry's reflection: You've got to change the diet, I've told you about that. I don't want the red meat, you're eating the red meat. I don't like that!
Larry: I'm doing the best I can.
Larry's reflection: Go to a doctor. Get yourself a checkup. Colonoscopy, you afraid to get a colonoscopy? What's the matter with you?
Larry: I'm sorry.
Larry's reflection: Everybody gets it! Get a colonoscopy!
Larry: I'm really going to do it.
Larry's reflection: You got your father-in-law's birthday coming up. You going to get a card?
Larry: [nodding] Okay.
Larry's reflection: You're not going to get a card! You're not going to do a fucking thing!
Larry: I'll try and do better. I will.
Larry's reflection: TV! TV! TV! That's what you like to do! Read a fucking book!
Larry: Okay, yeah, you're right! You know everything!
Larry's reflection: Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!

CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 21, 2007 @ 08:27 PM

Inactive

Larry is a genius
January 21, 2007 @ 08:30 PM
MeccaDon718

Larry is a genius

Man, when he was aruging with his guardian angels on the season 5 season finale (and cursing at that lol) I was saying to myself "This man is a genius !!!".
January 22, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
Jay_Bird

was he really the creator of seinfeld

I never watch the show,so I don't know

I know he got some serious bread if he did though
January 22, 2007 @ 05:38 PM

Inactive

Yes he is.
January 25, 2007 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

From the episodes I've seen, I thought the one with Krazie Eyed Killa and Ben Stiller were hilarious. Also, the Christmas one and the one with Shaq.

Please login first to reply.