FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 12, 2014 @ 01:28 PM
Zabuza

Has anyone else seen it? What do you think?

I thought overall the message was dope and the effects and action scenes where good but the storyline didnt flow as well or cohesively as i think it should or could have been.
August 12, 2014 @ 02:18 PM
Black Manta

It was cool but things got a little messy towards the end, IMO.

LTE bands will make her dance.

August 13, 2014 @ 04:32 PM
colonelcrackerzz

I thought it was alright towards the end, seeing as it got way too strange. 
Overall: movie- C, Scarlett Johannson's see through shirt- A+
August 15, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
Pantic

I saw the trailer while watching another movie and it looked so shitty lol. 
"the average person uses 10% of their brain" whaaaaat??? Fuck outta here, i'm not watching something with that premise.
August 17, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
Zabuza

lol i feel you but give it a chance they bring up some interesting points.
August 21, 2014 @ 02:26 PM
Moises Arias

looks like a sequel to limitless imo. Plus the whole plot of this is kinda stupid, like who tf greenlighted her being able to control radio waves and define the laws of physics just cause she can use more brain power?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 21, 2014 @ 06:27 PM
dmwalking

The whole 10% of the brain premise is ridiculous because we actually do use 100% of our brains. We just don't use 100% of it at the same time.  But it's not like we have hidden computing power.  Your brain is a computer. It is only capable of so much.  Even if you did use 100% of it simultaneously without having a meltdown, you wouldn't magically develop super powers outside of what you brain is already capable of.  At best you'd be more perceptive and that's it.

But aside from basic science, I gave it a shot because Luc Besson has made some masterpieces and hoped that he'd deliver on the action.  It started off pretty good. But I couldn't detatch myself from the complete impossibility and the more powerful she got, the dumber the movie felt and I just couldn't get into it.  Although, if stoned, the visuals would be pretty cool.  But I didn't watch it stoned, so I got limited enjoyment.  3/10. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 21, 2014 @ 06:29 PM
dmwalking

looks like a sequel to limitless imo. Plus the whole plot of this is kinda stupid, like who tf greenlighted her being able to control radio waves and define the laws of physics just cause she can use more brain power?
Dummies who don't know how the brain, radio waves, or physics work. LOL.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 22, 2014 @ 03:57 PM
Zabuza

her powers seemed very plausable to me on the level of quantum physics and string theory ...and also the ether.  as humans we do have certain abilities like astral projection, future telling and what not but you gotta kinda have an open mind to science and the universe to believe once we get out of what normal people think they understand.
August 29, 2014 @ 03:23 PM
CNTNT

The idea was amazing but done really cheesy. the beginning was rad as fuck tho

Please login first to reply.