Yeezus Movie

February 27, 2014 @ 19:45:55 PM
www.kanyewest.com

Directed by Hype Williams
February 27, 2014 @ 20:00:12 PM
Great idea. All these pop singers like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and One Direction have been caking off multiple concert movies. Rock bands have been making concert movies too so it's about time a rapper does one and Kanye is probably the only rapper big enough to do it.
February 27, 2014 @ 21:00:45 PM
lol calm down

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 02, 2014 @ 10:00:19 AM
Great idea. All these pop singers like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and One Direction have been caking off multiple concert movies. Rock bands have been making concert movies too so it's about time a rapper does one and Kanye is probably the only rapper big enough to do it.
and really the only creative rapper besides Tyler The Creator film/art wise to make a dope movie. Must watch. 
March 02, 2014 @ 19:22:52 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
and really the only creative rapper besides Tyler The Creator film/art wise to make a dope movie. Must watch. 
Get off Tyler's cock. I don't understand why you niggas like that fuckboi.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 02, 2014 @ 22:42:31 PM
Idk man I have no idea why you brought up his cock, I was just talking about his talent film wise. I mean he did go to college to major in film and if you have ever looked at his music videos and gotten over the fact that their weird af, you can see that he actually has talent in the film industry. 
March 03, 2014 @ 01:17:46 AM
Tyler does talk about wanting to movie into video directing and films. I think he's years away from doing a feature film though. Maybe some indie shorts and stuff but nothing in a theater. 
March 04, 2014 @ 00:05:10 AM
lol calm down
I don't think it would be possible for me to sound any less enthused.  If you're talking to me.
March 08, 2014 @ 18:34:13 PM
I think its safe to say I am a Kanye fanboy. I'm siced about this movie!

Lol, but seriously despite that its Kanye. The directing of the movie looked pretty legit, like … the image quality, lighting, and overall clarity and presentation. I think the movie will actually be good. smokeyface

Changing the Past.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 30, 2014 @ 03:21:02 AM
this look so crazy, im salty about not seeing him in atlanta now

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

May 06, 2014 @ 07:49:06 AM
I'd love to see this. Wasn't into Kanye at all until I heard Yeezus. Such a crazy album for someone in his position to make.
May 06, 2014 @ 21:53:29 PM
yeah I just don't really see it as a question of him being "big enough" the thing is Kanye pretty much has the best art direction in hip-hop so where other people would make relatively straight-forward concert movies one can be assured that this is going to be a fully realized art piece. There have definitely been several rappers to do this but especially given the fact that he's clearly entering a more avant-garde period of his career I'm interested to see where he takes this.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

July 29, 2014 @ 10:04:37 AM
Is it going to be released on DVD or something after it drops in the threatres? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2014 @ 02:17:32 AM
It's Not Meant For You To Understand. 

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

September 05, 2014 @ 22:12:38 PM
This about to be fire

YouTube.com/HowToRapDrew - Facebook.com/HowToRapDrew - The #1 Rap Coaching/Tutorial Service On Planet Earth (And Maybe Even Mars)

November 05, 2014 @ 22:42:40 PM
Waiting impatiently for it

November 28, 2014 @ 01:09:55 AM
maybe hes going to drop all three within the same time frame , the movie , the shoes, & the album , maybe the album will come with the movie a deluxe package or something idk , since i missed the tour the movie will make up for it .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

November 28, 2014 @ 18:34:57 PM
Kanye beastin' as usual. I fuck wit him.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x