February 27, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
The Fiasco

www.kanyewest.com

Directed by Hype Williams

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 27, 2014 @ 08:00 PM
Beach2theBay

Great idea. All these pop singers like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and One Direction have been caking off multiple concert movies. Rock bands have been making concert movies too so it's about time a rapper does one and Kanye is probably the only rapper big enough to do it.
February 27, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
damnwitless1

lol calm down

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 2, 2014 @ 10:00 AM
Arty McFlyy

Great idea. All these pop singers like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and One Direction have been caking off multiple concert movies. Rock bands have been making concert movies too so it's about time a rapper does one and Kanye is probably the only rapper big enough to do it.
and really the only creative rapper besides Tyler The Creator film/art wise to make a dope movie. Must watch. 
March 2, 2014 @ 07:22 PM
HBer

and really the only creative rapper besides Tyler The Creator film/art wise to make a dope movie. Must watch. 
Get off Tyler's cock. I don't understand why you niggas like that fuckboi.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 2, 2014 @ 10:42 PM
Arty McFlyy

Idk man I have no idea why you brought up his cock, I was just talking about his talent film wise. I mean he did go to college to major in film and if you have ever looked at his music videos and gotten over the fact that their weird af, you can see that he actually has talent in the film industry. 
March 3, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
Beach2theBay

Tyler does talk about wanting to movie into video directing and films. I think he's years away from doing a feature film though. Maybe some indie shorts and stuff but nothing in a theater. 
March 4, 2014 @ 12:05 AM
The Fiasco

lol calm down
I don't think it would be possible for me to sound any less enthused.  If you're talking to me.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 8, 2014 @ 06:34 PM
Master Flash

I think its safe to say I am a Kanye fanboy. I'm siced about this movie!

Lol, but seriously despite that its Kanye. The directing of the movie looked pretty legit, like … the image quality, lighting, and overall clarity and presentation. I think the movie will actually be good. cool

Changing the Past.

April 30, 2014 @ 03:21 AM
brittneykitty

this look so crazy, im salty about not seeing him in atlanta now

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

May 6, 2014 @ 07:49 AM
EternallyBored

I'd love to see this. Wasn't into Kanye at all until I heard Yeezus. Such a crazy album for someone in his position to make.
May 6, 2014 @ 09:53 PM
damnwitless1

yeah I just don't really see it as a question of him being "big enough" the thing is Kanye pretty much has the best art direction in hip-hop so where other people would make relatively straight-forward concert movies one can be assured that this is going to be a fully realized art piece. There have definitely been several rappers to do this but especially given the fact that he's clearly entering a more avant-garde period of his career I'm interested to see where he takes this.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

July 29, 2014 @ 10:04 AM
17Sins

Is it going to be released on DVD or something after it drops in the threatres? 
September 5, 2014 @ 02:17 AM
Fudge Willi

It's Not Meant For You To Understand. 

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

September 5, 2014 @ 10:12 PM
howtorapdrew

This about to be fire

YouTube.com/HowToRapDrew - Facebook.com/HowToRapDrew - The #1 Rap Coaching/Tutorial Service On Planet Earth (And Maybe Even Mars)

Please login first to reply.