Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 22, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
cthulhu

Love this show so far. Don't like the idea of it being some sort of cult and don't like the idea of it being Cohle or Hart.

I'm looking for 1 o be behind all of this.
February 24, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
Rekuso

damn that scene where kelly is describing the man to rust was creepy
preview for next episode. it sucks that there's only two more episodes, but i guess they don't want to drag it on. 

i wonder who's going to be on the cast for season 2

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

February 24, 2014 @ 07:26 AM
ASAC Schrader

Marty came in with that clean ass spear looking like fucking goldberg cool But still got his ass handed to him by Chole coolcool

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 24, 2014 @ 07:57 PM
jaded

Marty was ahead of the game on sexting cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 24, 2014 @ 09:53 PM
Pantic

Their intricate ass endings always got me fiending for the next episode...
Can't blame marty for cheating when dimes keep throwing themself at him cool
Rust is the coldest tv detective of all time cool
February 25, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
jlx58

Hoping for two epic episodes to end the season.
February 27, 2014 @ 09:02 PM
damnwitless1

Fucks wit this show hardbody niggas be sleepin lowkey

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

March 1, 2014 @ 10:01 PM
*ER!C

show is too crack .. story line is mad intriguing cool  Rustin Cohle my nigga  my nigga
March 1, 2014 @ 11:48 PM
jaded

Bought a book called The King In Yellow by Robert W. Chambers. The book has influenced several writers, including the writer of True Detective. A poem on the front cover:

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink beneath the lake,
The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.

Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa.

Song of my soul, my voice is dead;
Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed
shall dry and die in
Lost Carcosa.

March 3, 2014 @ 12:22 AM
*ER!C

^^word i knew the yellow king sounded familiar ... There are a lot of connections to the book.

Can't wait for tonight's episode cool
March 3, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
jaded

Tonight's episode was kind of weird. It was really good, but I thought they'd do more I guess. There's so much they'll have to finish in the finale, it's crazy to think there's only 1 hour left of the show. 

March 3, 2014 @ 03:15 AM
*ER!C

so the lawn mower nigga was scar face? at the end i swear i saw scars on this fool's face ..
March 3, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
jaded

so the lawn mower nigga was scar face? at the end i swear i saw scars on this fool's face ..
I thought that was just the way his beard looked in the light.

Hard to tell though. Seems like that would've been obvious to Rust the first time he talked to him. And there doesn't seem to be scars under his mouth or anything.

Edit:
Apparently on Inside the Episode on HBO's YouTube the writer says we finally get a good look at our killer. 

March 3, 2014 @ 04:17 AM
*ER!C

i also see scars on his body as well bruh .. i think the spot he was mowing was his little grave yard where he puts the bodies of his victims ...  It's gotta be him!  I also thought it was his beard at first, but when i went back and looked again, it definitely looked like scars to me.  Also, if the writer says "we finally get a good look at our killer" than I'm going to assume that's him bro ... Thoughts?

Edit:  I went back and looked at the first time we see the lawn mower dude and his facial hair was much thicker than it was in tonight's episode .. perhaps due to his facial hair, Rust couldn't see the scars on his face??  
March 3, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
jaded

Yeah you're probably right. They have a lot to do next week.

March 3, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
*ER!C

word, i know they're gonna end it on some crazy ass cliff hanger ... hopefully they answer most of the questions in the finale.
March 3, 2014 @ 04:39 AM
Rekuso

Edit:  I went back and looked at the first time we see the lawn mower dude and his facial hair was much thicker than it was in tonight's episode .. perhaps due to his facial hair, Rust couldn't see the scars on his face??  
If you rewatch the first scene with the lawnmower dude, he's talking to Rust from his left side of his face - whereas in the last episode, his scars are revealed on the right side.

But goddamn, I can't believe there's only 1 episode left. Some crazy shit is going to happen. 
Preview to the next episode, 

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

March 3, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
PersianRugs

word, i know they're gonna end it on some crazy ass cliff hanger ... hopefully they answer most of the questions in the finale.
Why do you say a cliffhanger?

There's no continuation of this storyline in the next season. It's an anthology format.
March 3, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
jaded

Here is the lawnmower the first time they talked:

More facial hair and the left side of his face is exposed to Rust, not the right side which has the more obvious scars. Still, from the way they were talking the past few episodes, I expected a lot more facial scarring.

March 3, 2014 @ 05:19 AM
isthistobe

Show is so fucking good I watched all of them today I'm hooked
can't wait for the next one I have so many questions 

So are they going to kill the sherif ?
What are the two black cops doing?
They guy who killed himself in jail did he kill himself because the sketch ass cops knew the Tuttle family and told him about the deal he was going to make ?
Do you think marty was saying a goodbye to his ex wife hiting he may die the next episode ?
Who's in the VHS? Tutles? Eses from 95
March 3, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
jaded

Show is so fucking good I watched all of them today I'm hooked
can't wait for the next one I have so many questions 

So are they going to kill the sherif ?
What are the two black cops doing?
They guy who killed himself in jail did he kill himself because the sketch ass cops knew the Tuttle family and told him about the deal he was going to make ?
Do you think marty was saying a goodbye to his ex wife hiting he may die the next episode ?
Who's in the VHS? Tutles? Eses from 95
I don't know if they'll kill him. I thought they'd get to more with him this episode. They are leaving quite a bit for the final episode. I think they'll keep him alive since he's obviously involved in some way and now has quite a bit of power.

Two black cops are looking for the burned out church where Rust and Marty went. Like Rust said, they could be pawns in all this and not even know it. 

We know now that they have that power. Tuttle was killed as a result of what Rust stole from him and it was passed off as an accidental overdose in the media.

I think Marty is obviously scared that what he's getting into with Rust could cost him his life. 

All we know from the VHS is that it was Marie Fontenot 

March 3, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
isthistobe

think there going to kill the sherif make it look accidental they both don't like the guy plus he works with the feds so hell snitch them
March 3, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
*ER!C

There's no continuation of this storyline in the next season. It's an anthology format.
word? i thought they were gonna stretch the story for a few seasons ... So yea, the lawn mower dude is definitely the killer if that's the case.
March 3, 2014 @ 05:58 AM
GxoctFace

Just watched the 7 episodes today. Shit's good. This is gonna be a long week.

ig: @christiangxn

March 3, 2014 @ 06:27 AM
jaded

word? i thought they were gonna stretch the story for a few seasons ... So yea, the lawn mower dude is definitely the killer if that's the case.
Yeah it's an 8 episode anthology. Next time he does one it'll be two new actors, new case, etc.

March 3, 2014 @ 06:58 AM
*ER!C

oh shit, for real?? Damn, i fuck with Rust Cohle .. nigga was becoming one of my favorite TV show characters of all time ...  Mixed feelings about this, but I guess switching it up is cool.  Really curious about next season's story line now ...
March 3, 2014 @ 09:12 AM
jaded

A couple of the things that are bothering me about Errol being the killer:

1) In at least two of the episodes, the killer was referred to as a "giant". In reality, Errol (played by Glenn Fleshler) is about 5'9". Even to a child he wouldn't appear to be a giant. Reggie Ledoux (played by Charles Halford) is 6'6". Definitely more along the lines of a giant than Errol.

2) The scarring of the face has been a focal point in the description of the killer, but does anyone else feel like Errol's visible scarring isn't what we've been lead to expect this whole time?

I don't know, it just seems odd to me. Did we really get a "clear, definitive look" at our killer as Nic says on Inside the Episode?

March 3, 2014 @ 09:21 AM
jaded

I also want to add that Joel Theriot (the tent preacher played by Shea Whigham) is also 5'9", but told Marty and Rust that he saw Dora with a œtall man with a œstrange face and œskin shiny around his jaw. Why would he describe someone his same height as a tall man? Obviously height, along with the facial scarring, was an important characteristic of the killer.

March 3, 2014 @ 10:42 AM
ASAC Schrader

yea lawnmower guy doesnt fit the description that much. those scars arent too noticeable nor do they look like spaghetti like the little girl said.He also doesnt seem tall enough to be defined a giant. On a side note i got to say Marty is a better character than Rust purely off of his dialogue alone. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 3, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
jaded

I'm going to hold on to my original thought that Errol (the lawn mower) isn't the killer. It will be fun to see how this all ends.

Please login first to reply.