FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 14, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
playboyxxx

yeah i didnt find american hustle that funny at all. that movie was kinda boring lowkey. this shit had me dying from start to finish

pink like hamilton

January 14, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
mrh

my parents totally loved american hustle, might be an age thing.  at least leo won the best actor 
January 14, 2014 @ 09:54 AM
Bread&Butter

Saw it yesterday and thought it was awesome. Money, drugs, & hookers my type of movie. 
January 16, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Need that Quaalude, white Ferrari, and the Blonde Miller girl  cool

dope movie. I really enjoyed it. No stagnantion at all. What a fucking parade from start to finish

He got 2-3 years for stealing 200 million? Shit I'd do that too. But I'd step down when I had a chance

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 16, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
bulmasaur

I need some Lemmon 714s lol
January 16, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Popeye's should be the new codeword for cocaine.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

January 16, 2014 @ 10:05 AM
IT AIN'T RALPH

Truly a hate it or love it movie. People who were actually full grown adults during that period are repulsed by it.

Def this generation type flick...if your under 30...mid 20's or under this should be up your alley. Just saw it today LOVED all 3 hours. Terence Winter is a genius.

instagram: @0fficia1 http://instagram.com/0fficia1 twitter: @alexXbagels

January 16, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Truly a hate it or love it movie. People who were actually full grown adults during that period are repulsed by it.

Def this generation type flick...if your 30 or mid 20's or under this should be up your alley. Just saw it today LOVED all 3 hours. Terence Winter is a genius.
i really don't understand where the controversy is coming from

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

January 17, 2014 @ 12:11 PM
SoleFresh87

Loved it. Leo needs that oscar for this one with all due respect. 

Lemon 714's =FUCK NO. 

That white Countach tho...Meannn. 

That Wife. My god smh. 

Matthew chest beat is in my head for the rest of the month. 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

January 17, 2014 @ 11:24 PM
REVS

I'm studying accounting and finance in college currently, so I really wanted to see what this movie was about. We discussed the movie in one of my classes a few days ago. But honestly I loved it, it was well shot and well put together. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 19, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
Concepts

Shit was flames. Low key made me want to do so many drugs.

Gunning for Leo for that Oscar.
January 19, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
paulywalnuts

it was alright.  just way too god damn long.  seriously needed editing.  the endless sales speeches, the partying, the redundancy.  i also felt the characters were a bit one dimensional...like being an asshole with money that works at a place that operates like a circus and doing a lot of drugs doesn't make you interesting, it just makes you a loser with money.  

lorraine bracco in goodfellas was fucking amazing...this blonde broad brought nothing to the table besides being absolutely perfect looking.  jonah hill was funny, but he was just a fat jewish version of jordan.  there was no other cronies really, nobody that was developed.  the father in a sense was the voice of reason, but there was no real father son connection.  i really think leo is a great actor, he has a good combination of conviction with being a good physical actor, but the human element was simply not present.  i felt no sympathy for jordan.  

i don't mean to shit on the whole movie, i did actually enjoy it and was entertained by it, but FUCK IT WAS JUST SO LONG.  

sorry but leo isn't getting any oscars for this.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

January 23, 2014 @ 06:32 AM
mrh

the real pool party 
January 23, 2014 @ 08:36 AM
Freeryder Apparel

Anyone else peep this? shit was fun as hell. a little too long and could have ended at like 5 different times but overall a really good movie imo
That movie was awesome but yeah the words "rap it up" or "cut that part out" were not in that directors vocabulary

Find you Passion live it and peruse it. We help athletes, musicians, and others get their Passions to the world. www.FreeRyderApparel.com

February 2, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
clyde

Jonah & Leo's acting >>>>>>>
February 2, 2014 @ 02:42 PM
clyde

Easily one of the best movie I've seen and very loyal to the book. Would recommend to anyone.
February 2, 2014 @ 02:44 PM
clyde

smileSeeing the real Jordan Belfort next to the movie one was so nice. 
February 3, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
Max Lancaster

Anyone else peep this? shit was fun as hell. a little too long and could have ended at like 5 different times but overall a really good movie imo
It was real good.i liked that the real wolf came on at the end of the movie  
February 4, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
goldANDsacks

the real pool party 
after seeing the real jordan belfort, leo was a horrible choice. i mean, he was good and he made an interesting character. but it wasn't jordan belfort. 
February 4, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
LCULT

Thought it was going to be a lame-ass super serious movie.

Fuck me, I was wrong.
It was outstandingly hilarious. Jonah Hill is a God.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

February 4, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
Pantic

the real pool party 
after seeing the real jordan belfort, leo was a horrible choice. i mean, he was good and he made an interesting character. but it wasn't jordan belfort. 
Lmao because they look different? Leo nailed the role, Belfort himself agrees, they spent a ton of time together so Leo could learn his mannerisms etc.
February 4, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
NikeAir93

Note: Don't go to this movie with your parents, even if they insist on paying - was awkward as fuck especially with Asian parents.
you didn't know that ahead of time? 
lol
February 12, 2014 @ 09:25 AM
Jegz

Fucking loved the movie. Jordan Belfort is one of my heroes - his "Straight Line Persuasion" system really works and if you're in sales or just in the people industry, give his videos a watch. Guy was a genius. 

As for the movie - fucking classic.
February 12, 2014 @ 04:57 PM
Captain EO

The Hour-Long HB Money Chant

God wears Gucci, the Devil wears Prada, Bitches in the back ain't wearing nada. Double Negative...

February 12, 2014 @ 05:35 PM
LCULT

The Hour-Long HB Money Chant
I've had this on loop playing in the background whilst I smoke a joint. I recommend it

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

February 18, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
suburbs

the ludes scene alone had me dead.
February 18, 2014 @ 07:47 PM
JesseAir93

Saw it yesterday and thought it was awesome. Money, drugs, & hookers my type of movie. 
Haha cool
February 22, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
heeennry

That movie was fucking great and it actually made me like jonah hill again.  i'm actually glad they did make it three hours cause of all the ridiculous unnecessary scenes like him trying to get from the payphone to the car.  shit had me dying 
This movie was funnier than I thought it would be. In that scene when he's trying to crawl down the stairs and we get his perspective there's like 20 steps, but when he gets down there's like 5, I was rollin. I loved the exaggeration, shit was comical. Also the Popeye scene was funny as hell

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

February 23, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
ayyjay

Yeah this was a sick movie although some parts were kinda long it's still solid 
March 8, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
Master Flash

I saw this joint on bootleg at my Babrershop. Lol! I fuck with it though, I love the entire style of the movie. 5/5

Changing the Past.

Please login first to reply.