Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 23, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 23, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
Nailuj

Solid teaser. Looks to be way better than the first.

Loki > Thor
April 26, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
chief

who's the villain in this one?

•••

April 26, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
Nailuj

Villain is Malekith played by Christopher Eccleston.

August 7, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Black Manta

Already looks better than the first.

LTE bands will make her dance.

August 8, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
jiffsta

Shits gonna look dope. cant wait
November 8, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
tigaprawns

thought it was pretty decent. had good humor that tied in well with all the action.
November 8, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
Olive C

The thing I find amazing is that as humans, we continue to be entertained, for hundreds or even thousands (in this case) of years, with the same stories! I'm not knocking it, actually I think its good that we keep up these ancient tales--it is where we came from. The story of Thor (this one obviously embellished to appeal to modern times) is one that was passed down verbally for hundreds of years, like Beowulf and others. Making Hollywood movies that embody that history is quite ironic in a way, but also as unsurprising as the fact that we are still chasing leather balls around in competition with each other. Things change, but we stay the same.
November 10, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
SoleFresh87

Saw tonight , pretty good .. Loki with the tricks ...nice

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

November 10, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
10PIECE

The thing I find amazing is that as humans, we continue to be entertained, for hundreds or even thousands (in this case) of years, with the same stories! I'm not knocking it, actually I think its good that we keep up these ancient tales--it is where we came from. The story of Thor (this one obviously embellished to appeal to modern times) is one that was passed down verbally for hundreds of years, like Beowulf and others. Making Hollywood movies that embody that history is quite ironic in a way, but also as unsurprising as the fact that we are still chasing leather balls around in competition with each other. Things change, but we stay the same.
but honestly Superman and Batman are the modern equivalent to Hercules and Odysseus. Comic books are the modern day mythology.

http://cargocollective.com/BrancheC http://www.behance.net/BrancheC

November 12, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
ReZ

highly recommended:

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2013/07/hollywood_and_blake_snyder_s_screenwriting_book_save_the_cat.html

Please login first to reply.