April 15, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
jacobsever

1991 movie with Keanu and Swayze. 

What do you guys think about it getting a remake? I think it's way more inappropriate and unnecessary than most. The original was perfect.

April 15, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
zilla

ridiculous. it's too singular, it's not an adaptation, blech
April 16, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
revs boi

I don't understand the point. The original Fast and Furious was practically Point Break. 
April 16, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I'll come clean with you on this one Jacob, Point Break was such a fucking good movie man you can't take that shit out of it's time and anyone who has taken a film class knows that one. I heard it has no surfing too fucking playse I'm sick of hollywoods bullshit as of late fucking coming out with "updated" action movies without cool shooting/driving scenes, karate movies without good choreography, and comedies that aren't interesting or funny. Big people in Hollywood are running out of ideas so now they are ruining good movies too (the trend seems to be 80s/90s esc action/thrillers right now) man fuck a robocop, terminator, alien, blade runner, and juice remake. This honestly is hollywood trying to cash in on swayze's dead name or trying to put out a new actors face in an action role just to "see" what happens. I don't even blame actors or directors cause they are just with companies trying to get a buck and I"m not hatin' on that, but the lack of decent screenplays, authors, and forthcoming minds in entertainment scares me.
June 3, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
imdabestcuhz

the original is very good. But the remake should be interesting.

Please login first to reply.