Fast & Furious 6

May 24, 2013 @ 21:38:11
yeah i've read vin diesel talk about 9. i wish they weren't rushing 7 though, they already lost justin lin as director and he basically saved the series. the new guy seems to only be cast because he's asian also? (james wan, saw director)

7 is likely gonna go back to the old standard pre-5, which is disappointing but at least 6 feels like an ending as well as a teaser for more
May 25, 2013 @ 23:54:51
Just saw the movie. Dope. Some crazy ass shit in the end. Took me by surprise 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

May 26, 2013 @ 08:56:10
Entertaining in parts, ridiculous in others

The bridge bit, wtf?
May 26, 2013 @ 09:08:58
**SPOILERS**

What if dude in the after credit scene is shaw's older brother he mentioned to get revenge on dom?
May 26, 2013 @ 09:15:13
idk if this is a spoiler but imdb/wiki says his last name is shaw.
May 26, 2013 @ 22:03:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
**SPOILERS**

What if dude in the after credit scene is shaw's older brother he mentioned to get revenge on dom?
It is. Statham = Ian Shaw (who Owen Shaw mentioned he learned everything from)

No need to put spoiler tags; the movie's already out.
May 28, 2013 @ 15:40:32
how long is that runway tho? 

literally trying to take off for 30 minutes...
May 28, 2013 @ 19:04:52
rip gisele tho smh

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

May 31, 2013 @ 11:39:15
personally thought this film was shit imo. Just no logic to anything in the whole film. Nothing about the actual culture of street racing. When will a film like fast and furios 1 or tokyo drift ever get released?
June 01, 2013 @ 06:34:20
personally thought this film was shit imo. Just no logic to anything in the whole film. Nothing about the actual culture of street racing. When will a film like fast and furios 1 or tokyo drift ever get released?
lol if you followed how the movies have progressed you should have realized its not going to be about the culture of street racing. No one wants to watch a movie about mexicans driving na 4cyl hondas on the freeway doing fly bys.
June 01, 2013 @ 19:43:35
I sat behind these motorcyclists with their fucking helmets on who were jizzing whenever there was a race scene. Dude kept repeatedly yelling, "let's get ready".

But I liked the movie despite the corny moments. The bridge scene was hella dope.
June 03, 2013 @ 15:43:13
Did anyone of y'all watch the movie in UltraAVX by any chance? I plan on seeing it tomorrow and want to buy the right ticket. The cinema I'm going to is showing it in regular general, ultra avx, and d-box mfx.
June 04, 2013 @ 01:28:31
The bridge jump scene was full of LOL's. Other than that the movie was great.
June 04, 2013 @ 04:00:41
That scene had my theater laughing and clapping.
June 04, 2013 @ 06:29:15

June 04, 2013 @ 13:41:56
That scene had my theater laughing and clapping.
Yeah everybody was clapping too lol.  And then we had a black girl stand up and was cheering that shit on like it was the best thing that ever happened haha.
June 04, 2013 @ 14:24:21
lmao i saw it again and my friend said, loudly, "FAKE! THAT'S IT!" everyone was laughing and cheering. i love moments like that tbh who cares how realistic it is. i compare it to caesar speaking in rise of the planet of the apes
June 05, 2013 @ 05:26:55
the end was the better than the whole movie tbh. still was pretty good 4/5

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 06, 2013 @ 14:04:00
Thunderb******* of a movie..The only thing, how did they manage to find a never-ending runway for the climax??
June 27, 2013 @ 06:56:04
was this film the best in the series?
i've watched 5 and it was entertaining enough but just watched at home.
6 worth going to the cinema for?
June 27, 2013 @ 07:06:56
was this film the best in the series?
i've watched 5 and it was entertaining enough but just watched at home.
6 worth going to the cinema for?
The action scenes are much a bit more over-the-top in 6 than in 5.

But as a whole, I think 6 is better than 5 by a close margin.
July 03, 2013 @ 03:09:16
I enjoyed 6 some of it was stupid fake but overall good movie

S.F.S - VRT - Infest - RealRunners - HH - Dayuum - CXH

July 05, 2013 @ 02:55:32
Probably never considering how TD tanked.

Just copped the download and saw it, was pretty dope. Luke Evans is like a badass Orlando Bloom, he should get casted in more roles
July 11, 2013 @ 05:19:43
100 mile airport run way
July 11, 2013 @ 15:23:12
lmao i saw it again and my friend said, loudly, "FAKE! THAT'S IT!" everyone was laughing and cheering. i love moments like that tbh who cares how realistic it is. i compare it to caesar speaking in rise of the planet of the apes
nah man. i mean i'm all for the suspension of disbelief and i didn't have a problem with how ridiculous that bridge scene was... but don't compare it to caesar talking in planet of the apes. i mean, yes, that's also fairly ridiculous, but the whole movie was leading up to it. i mean, it's a major plot point for not just the movie, but the whole series.  like, they didn't HAVE to have vin diesel jumping off that bridge. they could have done something else. but they ABSOLUTELY HAD to have caesar talk in planet of the apes. it was a big moment. 
July 11, 2013 @ 19:17:54
lol nah i just mean as far as audience moments it was very unifying

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x