The Dark Knight 2008

Aug 12, 2008 @ 21:12
Nah, pretty sure who ever made it, made it out to be Riddler. Like those, anagrams? Whatever from the side looks like something Riddler-esque. On purpose.
Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:02
riddler...uh duh.

WHAAAT??? No way, man. OMG. Dude, good job on finding that out. You must be some kind of sorcerer.

Inactive User

Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:10
^from outer space.
Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:17
^from outer space.

Figures. There would be no other resource to where you would obtain this information. I commend you.

Inactive User

Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:04
yup..
Drewbacca
Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:43
and the "one year..." font is too black, shit stands out. but it looks dope haha

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Aug 13, 2008 @ 03:25
^still kick ass non the less. i knew that riddler was gunnah be next...
cause i dont posion ivy can take lead badguy role. two face couldve done it. but hes dead now. >.>;

I just wanted to point something out. I don't know if this has any significance or not, but if you look at the person in the poster's left hand and rotate that image 180 degrees, you can see something written. It says, "R I D D L" along the fingers. Coincidence, perhaps?

EDIT:

This is a fan made poster, it has nothing to do with WB or the movie

If someone put the ventriloquist on it you'd start saying, "I KNEW HE WOZ NEXT", "POINTING OUT THERE IS A PUPPET IN THE CORNER"..

blushing
Aug 13, 2008 @ 03:31
What...? Thanks for pointing that out. I'm gonna have to OD on those pills now.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 12:45
damn sorry ive been away for a while now, but ya, seen it 5 times, saw the midnight IMAX showing, too many nerdy high school kids and douche bags, but it was worth it.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:03
i don't think two face is dead, either it was bad acting or he wasn't dead because i saw two face breathing while on the ground

i think you're just seeing things. i saw it 4 times and never noticed him breathing, this last time i specifically watched for something like that because people were saying he could still be alive. plus at the end they are doing that whole memorial speech for him when batman goes on the run and gordon breaks the light.

i suppose anything is possible, but i'm pretty sure he's dead.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:17
Word is Johnny Depp will the riddler
Aug 13, 2008 @ 13:32
i hope to god johnny depp isnt anywhere near the next movie. what an obvious cliche choice, i mean dude is a total douche with a fake british accent. come on. matter of fact, i hope there isnt a next movie, no way of topping this one.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 15:55
no way in hell WB will sit on this goldmine of a franchise and not release another.

it broke all records, it's useless hoping there won't be another one.

and yeah, depp can fuck off.
Aug 13, 2008 @ 17:39
Originally posted by Inactive User
i hope to god johnny depp isnt anywhere near the next movie. what an obvious cliche choice, i mean dude is a total douche with a fake british accent. come on. matter of fact, i hope there isnt a next movie, no way of topping this one.

there's a third. christopher nolan wants a trilogy and how could there not be? didn't you see the ending of the dark knight? it's completely open for a third.

johnny depp won't be anywhere near the third movie. i'm sure even christopher nolan knows that would be a disaster.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 13, 2008 @ 17:56

Inactive User

Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:33
^scary ass shit dude.
Aug 14, 2008 @ 16:20
yeah that shit fucking scared the shit out of me
Aug 14, 2008 @ 18:36
I want a Joker shirt so bad. I saw somebody on 106 & Park wearing one.
Aug 15, 2008 @ 16:15
saw this in iMax on monday. movie was AMAZING. i love two-face brings me back to the cartoons and comics i use to watch/read. wheres lex lutherrrrr
Aug 15, 2008 @ 20:29
Oh man I pray the Riddler is in the next one, but I don't know if the next one can top The Dark Knight, this movie truely was epic and I can't wait to see it again in iMax.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

Aug 15, 2008 @ 21:49
saw this in iMax on monday. movie was AMAZING. i love two-face brings me back to the cartoons and comics i use to watch/read. wheres lex lutherrrrr

lolwut?
Aug 15, 2008 @ 22:43
wheres lex lutherrrrr

That would be a Superman villain.
Aug 15, 2008 @ 23:11

this joker would be pretty scary if this one came to life

Shop.Bloopset.com IG&Twitter - @Bloopset

Aug 16, 2008 @ 03:00
which reminds me of the early joker concepts. if this hasn't been brought up before, if so. sorry for repeating information

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/07/the-dark-knight-early-joker-concept-art/
Aug 16, 2008 @ 08:21
wheres lex lutherrrrr

That would be a Superman villain.

rofl.
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:09

EDIT:fan made, but still looks pretty cool.
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:18
^ That's really cool!
Aug 16, 2008 @ 23:55
which reminds me of the early joker concepts. if this hasn't been brought up before, if so. sorry for repeating information

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/07/the-dark-knight-early-joker-concept-art/

cool find
Aug 19, 2008 @ 04:20
the reason i said i didnt want a third was because this one was so perfect that i dont think it can be topped. but, because TDK made so much money, a 3rd one will be made with or without nolan, and of course id rather have nolan do the third. so well see. according to AICN, they interviewed some high up and WB and he said an offer was on the table for nolan, but they havent heard anything yet.
Aug 19, 2008 @ 05:19
sick film...
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0