How good of an actor is Will Smith in this age?

September 18, 2012 @ 16:31:02
....?

Legend status?
September 18, 2012 @ 21:21:47
He will always be a good actor no matter what age.

I want to see the world burn

September 18, 2012 @ 21:30:59
He will always be a good actor no matter what age.

i meant in this day and age lol. like up to now, afer all the movies he's done, would u consider him a legend?
September 18, 2012 @ 21:34:32
after he passes away then he will be a legend.

Whenever you're in the LA area be sure to come and do coke with me nigga.

September 18, 2012 @ 21:48:58
I think he needs a few more roles that'll elevate him into legend. He should've done the Tarantino Django movie.

He's in that grey area right now, imo.
September 18, 2012 @ 21:53:31
will is mostly a miss when it comes to acting but he does have a few near classic movie roles he was dope on fresh prince tho.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

September 18, 2012 @ 22:02:29
The day that nigga gets on/mentioned on Degrassi I will consider him a legend

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 25, 2012 @ 00:43:18
Hes a house hold name. now ill admit and probaly he would too that MIB 3 was ass . But when he gets good roles and does em like an expert .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

September 25, 2012 @ 01:13:38
I dunno... I don't think I've ever seen him in a movie and forgot that I was watching Will Smith. The truly great/legendary actors make you forget. There aren't many that can do that.
September 26, 2012 @ 18:38:33
I think he needs a few more roles that'll elevate him into legend. He should've done the Tarantino Django movie.

He's in that grey area right now, imo.

I would of seen it if he had that role.

September 27, 2012 @ 17:58:18
he will never be denzel though
September 28, 2012 @ 20:15:55
I wish he would take more risk with different roles. I remember someone posting an article about how he formatted the type of roles and genre he wanted because he knew they would be hits.
September 28, 2012 @ 20:40:12
I wish he would take more risk with different roles. I remember someone posting an article about how he formatted the type of roles and genre he wanted because he knew they would be hits.

I disagree. He did homosexual roles , serious roles , funny roles , cop roles , super hero roles , cartoon voice overs . What is left?

Watch your back

September 28, 2012 @ 20:52:50
back in time roles?
September 28, 2012 @ 21:05:11
it was right after his gay role that he and his agent figured out a formula for his roles. someone needs to post that article.
October 03, 2012 @ 19:46:56
dmwalking

I disagree. He did homosexual roles , serious roles , funny roles , cop roles , super hero roles , cartoon voice overs . What is left?

Yeah, but he tends to be one of those actors who is "themselves in different situations" as I like to call them. The character is still Will Smith. In every character, save for maybe Ali, there's always a piece of Will Smith in there. I'd say he's great at evoking and provoking emotion. He has tremendous presence. But I dont' think he's that SKILLED of an actor.

Daniel Day Lewis becomes another person. Joaquin Phoenix becomes another person. Will Smith just puts himself in a different situation and "acts" accordingly.

Star power wise, Will is a legend. Skill wise, he doesn't impress me.

it was right after his gay role that he and his agent figured out a formula for his roles. someone needs to post that article.

Look it up. That sounds interesting.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

October 10, 2012 @ 00:44:30

This
October 10, 2012 @ 01:56:04

This

Agreed
Please login first to reply.
x