Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 2, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
C00K13

Where my Marvel geeks at? Discussion, predictions, and all things for the upcoming films including: Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 2. I'm super excited for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thoughts?

www.iamdashet.com

September 2, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
veryrareandbased

Very excited for the next Spiderman.
The recent movie surprised me on how good it was.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 2, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

smfh spider-man aint in the marvel cu.

anyway i'm kinda future-worried about marvel overexposing robert downey jr. iron man 2 shouldn't have come so soon after the first and i'm sure he's only contracted for three IMs and three avengers. be interested to see if they decidemto only have iron man in avengers 3 w no solo in phase 3 to save money or just get him for iron man 4.

but from what i've read, marvel studios is cheap af.

also hope there's no hulk movie. i liked the 2003 one and marvel made the 2008 one which was just boring action.
September 2, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
DStyles

All movies have been ass so far except for Avengers and Captain America.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 2, 2012 @ 02:03 PM
Pantic

you gotta be retarded to enjoy captain america more than iron man 1&2.....
September 2, 2012 @ 02:24 PM
BiterKids

Bring on Thanos. cool I don''t know much bout the guardians of the galaxy but Marvel knows what they're doing so it should be good. All the other phase two movies I'm looking forward to though but I wish they would do a black panther movie sad
September 2, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
DStyles

you gotta be retarded to enjoy captain america more than iron man 1&2.....

The first Iron Man was decent. I'll give it a 3 out of 5 but the 2nd one was just ass.

I'm not saying Captain America was top notch either. I guess I enjoyed it more because he's from Brooklyn.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 2, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
goldANDsacks

I think of iron man 1 & 2 as one movie
September 2, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
C00K13

Very excited for the next Spiderman.
The recent movie surprised me on how good it was.

LOL yeah the new (and old) Spider-Man films aren't in the Marvel Cinematic Universe because Sony still holds the right to the film franchise.

And yeah, RDJ is only contracted for 3 Iron Man films and I think 3 Avengers films, but I kind of like the idea of have him in the third Avengers without another Iron Man film. God, Iron Man 2 was so bad and had so much potential. Hoping that this new director makes up for it. Can't wait to see the Mandarin.

And I loved every Marvel film so far besides Iron Man 2. Each of them was perfect for what it was supposed to be. And a Black Panther and new Hulk film (with Mark Ruffalo's Hulk) would be dope..

www.iamdashet.com

Please login first to reply.