August 27, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
hiphopspaz

They are doing nationwide advance screenings for SINISTER in Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Philly, & more. This film is supposed to be very scary. Check the site http://seesinisterfirst.com

SINISTER is a frightening new thriller from the producer of the PARANORMAL ACTIVITY films and the writer-director of THE EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. Ethan Hawke plays a true crime novelist who discovers a box of mysterious, disturbing home movies that plunge his family into a nightmarish experience of supernaturalhorror. See Sinister First See the year's most terrifying film before anyone, ahead of its wide theatrical release on October 5. Screenings that meet the attendance threshold will receive limited edition collectible posters for all attendees. Screening availability is limited. #SeeSinisterFirst “A new horror classic” - JoBlo "Genuinely scary, smart" - Aint It Cool News "Powerfully disturbing" - Fearnet "Will leave you shaking"
September 1, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
hiphopspaz

"Sinister" director Scott Derrickson and writer C. Robert Cargill will be hosting Q&As at the "Sinister" advanced screenings of Los Angeles (9/24), Philadelphia (9/25), Alanta (9/26), and Miami (9/27)! Don't miss your chance to See Sinister First!
September 1, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
plair

seent the preview at The Possession last night. looked cool
September 2, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
goldANDsacks

"from the producers of paranormal activity and insidious" doesn't say much...
October 15, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
9inchesofsole

Just got done watching this, all I can say about this movie was it was freaky as fuck. I recommend.
October 18, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
workaholic

I came with high expectations saw it yesterday, I found it kind of wack actually. I thought insidious was cool - the story line was better and the ending was pretty solid. But Sinister really had all these like plot holes and just shit nobody wants to get into. I found the main villain guy creepy but the fool looked like Criss Angels and the move was some super 8 avant garde experimental shit. I'd watch insidious before you see sinister.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

October 18, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
chief

insidious was fucking awful lol

•••

October 20, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
StephonPurham

saw this last week, shit is fucking creepy
October 21, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
real nigga

**posible spoilers**

Same verdict as Insidious, the movies start off so promising and then they just turn weird and corny. I thought this movie was so genuinely scary in the beginning with the hanging from the tree, and the home movies were very creepy (lawnmower and pool sad ) but as it progressed, it just slacked off. Woulda been better with no kids and a focus on the Bagoul guy instead.

Young niggas run everything

October 21, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
9inchesofsole

Yeah the home movies was fucked up, especially the lawn mower video. Yeah they should've have sticked with the Mr. Boogie dude. I'm pretty sure Hollywood is gonna milk this movie with a sequel.
October 21, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
real nigga

Yeah the home movies was fucked up, especially the lawn mower video. Yeah they should've have sticked with the Mr. Boogie dude. I'm pretty sure Hollywood is gonna milk this movie with a sequel.

Eh I doubt it, not much left to touch on, everybody already knows the story (dude possesses kids, they kill, somebody moves in the house and watches the videos, cycle repeats). Really didn't leave it open for a sequel. Do expect to see another Insidious/Sinister esque film around this time next year though.

Young niggas run everything

Please login first to reply.