September 18, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
aldrxn

Didn't even know it was the SERIES finale haha. I was sad as fuck, but it was time for the show to end.
September 18, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
hooniehoo

*spoiler alert*
Andy fucks Nancy
September 19, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
andrepayup

This show has gotten so bad.... SO....BAD.
September 19, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
mrteebonilla

This show has gotten so bad.... SO....BAD.

but im still sad its done ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

September 19, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
jaded

I thought the finale was stupid. I expected a lot more after I read that Mary Louise Parker cried when she read the script.

Shane got the worst of it. All of the sudden he's an alcoholic who dates a whore? what was the point in having him date the black chick all season? that lead nowhere. His whole storyline was pointless actually, absolutely nothing came out of him being a cop either. Shooting the cake was stupid, it wasn't even remotely funny. Why would anyone do that?

Doug fixes things with his gay son after ignoring him his whole adult life by kidnapping him twice and apologizing? Why even go back to that story between Doug and his son? he was only ever in one episode and it was the pilot. Was anyone even worried about that relationship? They should've had Celia come back instead of Doug's gay son.

The whole Stevie thing was a mess, jumping forward into the future was a big mistake. We've only ever known him as a kid and now we're supposed to have some kind of connection with this 13 year old version who seems to have his whole life figured out.

They also spent the whole season developing Jill as a character in the show and then she's not even around for the finale, she's living in India. We also find out that the rabbi that played a pretty big part in the final season eventually married Nancy then died in a car accident (why can't she just be married again? does that storyline really need to be repeated endlesslyconfused. Marijuana is legal now and Nancy is a millionaire businesswomen?

I thought it was just a really lazy way to end the series. It reminded me of Brian Regan's joke about writers who use "one thing lead to another" instead of taking the time to explain what happened.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 21, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
goldANDsacks

what was the point in having him date the black chick all season? that lead nowhere. His whole storyline was pointless actually, absolutely nothing came out of him being a cop either.

that's what im saying man. this goddamn show. there was no point in nancy getting shot either. that dude is like her assistant or some shit now. what the fuck.

and what kind of kid WANTS to go to boarding school? does he not have any friends?

Please login first to reply.