SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
October 1, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
SHARKlN

right.. at that time, he starts his last 30 years
October 2, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
zilla

just saw this, fuckin cool film

right off the bat, i feel like it was maybe missing that extra something that makes a film great, like something to raise it above being a very good film. like maybe there was more to be explored, but whatever

the kid that played sid was prolly the best child actor i've ever seen. i thought it was cool that bruce willis was just not willing to talk at length about the time travel logic because it would be too confusing. the film looked cool, like visually, and i like how it doesn't really let up the pace at any point, it just follows through on one idea

and yeah when joe kills future joe it's showing how future joe got there. future joe's loop ends there at least in one eventuality, so that present joe can go forward into that position. i think the whole reason everyone kicked up a stink about future joe surviving is that it was creating a diverging timeline where anything could happen (like if he doesn't get looped, how does his past self even go to china? that's the only way they retire, through looping themselves, so he wouldn't get there to be sent back to the past if he hadn't died). i think prolly the divergences are linked to where they diverged from by the person who exists in both. like jumping between worlds as well as time.

but yeah that was good af

edit: FUCKIN KILLING CHILDREN MAN I LOVE THAT THEY WERE WILLING TO DO THAT. AND HOW COOL WAS OLD SID'S BEST FRIEND LOSING PARTS OF HIS BODY? AAAH FUCK WAT I SAID THIS IS A NEAR PERFECT FILM
October 3, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
zilla

i saw it again

lol
October 3, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

cant watch it....the face prosthetics creep me the fuck out
October 3, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
dmwalking

I"m not an overly critical movie critic in that I look for flaws intentionally. I don't expect every movie to be perfect.

That being said, I loved this movie. Good balance of everything they wanted to do with it. JGL did the damned thing again. He's already become one of my favorite guys in this current generation and this movie only added to that sentiment. I kinda wished they added more twists and paradoxes and brain melters...but I don't think most people would enjoy it at that point.

I know of a lot of people who don't like GREAT movies just because they can't understand them. And it's like, even after I explain it, and they admit it's awesome, they still can't get the taste out their mouth of their first impression.

The kid was a really good actor and shorty pulled off an American accent flawlessly. Great flick.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
zilla

is he not american? the fuck?
October 3, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
dmwalking

is he not american? the fuck?

When I said shorty I was referring to the female actor. I forget her name though.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 3, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
zilla

ohhhh yeah emily blunt is british i was surprised at how good it was. i assumed if she could do a good one she wouldn't have been british in adjustment bureau
October 4, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Pusha

cant watch it....the face prosthetics creep me the fuck out

Same, it looks freaky...I'd rather they just have kept his regular face lol

I have a bunch of size small stuff for sale! Hit me up!

October 5, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
White Walls

Saw it yesterday, definitely liked it. I agree about it being "just right" in the sense of story pace and character relations.

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

October 5, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
PlatinumRespect

I can't stop thinking about how perfectly grounded this is for a sci-fi film. <3
October 20, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
sweettits

spoilers below !!!

does anyone remember where JGL wakes up after he falls off the ladder and has the dream that he kills willis. Willis drags him away, but i can't remember where he takes him.

He took him to the docks so he can board a boat to leave. And that wasn't a dream, that actually happened.

That whole mini section of the movie got me thinking like," Wait, what just happened?" Took me a second to realize.
January 6, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
jaded

Watched this last night, it was pretty good.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 6, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
tmwtg

does anyone remember where JGL wakes up after he falls off the ladder and has the dream that he kills willis. Willis drags him away, but i can't remember where he takes him.
Not sure what part you're talking about. When it shows JGL killing Willis, that's the story of Willis.
January 6, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
ellol

this movie was the shit nigga, when that lil nigga blew that guy up cool
January 9, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
dpc1192

really liked this movie.. Especially when Paul Dano falls apart
October 12, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
Dwane Kric

really glad i came across this thread. reminded me that this is one of my favourite movies of all time lol. 

Please login first to reply.