August 23, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
guyitsmathew

lol i forgot about this show the last episode i seen was brandon said hes going to quit alcohol. Should i catch up and start watching again or dont even waste my time?

yeah i think its starting to build up some potential b, shit is about to hit the fan

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 24, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
datniqqararthur

that ugly blonde bitch annoying as hell. fuck is wrong with that nigga who worth a billi trying to pull that bottom feeder ass bitch? smh, to each his own.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

August 25, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
SoleFresh87

that ugly blonde bitch annoying as hell. fuck is wrong with that nigga who worth a billi trying to pull that bottom feeder ass bitch? smh, to each his own.

Yep. This Ke$ha bitch is feeling herself too much, I bet her simp ass red head loverboy aint even get his fingers wet yet. smh

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

August 30, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
guyitsmathew

lol @ brandon drinking again
finally marie is realizing how hard rob was simpin for her
next episode gonna be crazy when treys girl thats supposedly pregnant

also the challenge battle of the seasons looks dope cool

August 31, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
SoleFresh87

smh Marie is beyond lame , and is smelling herself too much , id say i put L's on both her and dude who came all the way down just to see her and she wasnt even feeling him? i aint mad at him for gettin at the black chick tho shit , if i flew my ass all the way down there and didnt get NO ass , u fuckin right ill try n smash the friend , real shit.

Robs a bitch , hes BEEN to have a chick on the side if Marie isnt gonna give him any play time , shit thats CODE.

September 6, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
SoleFresh87

i was expecting no less than a good catfight between the jumpoff and the main bitch, yet these 2 hoes is smiling and laughing with eachohter , smh L for this season .

September 6, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
indecisive

I heard some crazy stuff went down at the reunion... Multiple people described it as the worst reunion ever. Animosity between everyone on the cast. Got spoilers about what was discussed on the reunion if anyone wants to know..
September 6, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
guyitsmathew

i was expecting no less than a good catfight between the jumpoff and the main bitch, yet these 2 hoes is smiling and laughing with eachohter , smh L for this season .

for real!!!!!! i wanted them to fade smh that chelsea girl is pretty cute tho better than laura

I heard some crazy stuff went down at the reunion... Multiple people described it as the worst reunion ever. Animosity between everyone on the cast. Got spoilers about what was discussed on the reunion if anyone wants to know..

lol wtf, but those fools get together again for battle of the seasons theres only one more ep left so im assuming the last reunion at the end right is what youre talkin about?

September 6, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
Jay_Bird

i havent seen a single episode of this bullshit
September 6, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
THiZZ

let's hear it, save me the time from watching the reunion...
September 7, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
SoleFresh87

let's hear it, save me the time from watching the reunion...

I 2nd this . please go ahead save everyone an hours worth.

September 7, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
indecisive

courtesy of vevmo...

*Highlights from the Reunion*

Direct quote: "The editors are going to have their hands full with this reunion."

Marie and Robb
- More time was spent on Marie than Robb than Trey and Laura, mostly because Trey and Laura are on good terms.
- Robb broke up with Marie via text message. Marie said that it was because he wasn't a man. Robb was sick of his boys calling him words that rhyme with wussy and said breaking up with her was the solution.
- Robb didn't realize how poorly he was being treated until he saw it on the show.
- Robb still wore a pair of yellow shoes and a bracelet, which he and Marie bought for each other to symbolize their relationship. Marie threw hers out and said it was tacky that he still wore his.
- Robb said he was completely over her with no feelings. Robb's girlfriend was in the studio behind the cameras.
- Marie said that she was sorry that he was hurting himself and didn't know that and if she had known things probably would have been different. In her eyes, the intervention that happened was about the alcohol.

Trey and Laura
- Trey and Laura had sex the night before the reunion.
- They talked about how difficult long distance is.
- On the show, Trey chooses Chelsea over Laura. Chelsea then tells Trey that she has a boyfriend back home.
- I've been told that on the challenge, they were a "full-fledged" couple.

Brandon
- Brandon did coke the first day before the other roommates showed up.
- He was tested the day after the second issue.
- The drug test allegedly started after one of Swift's friends bought drugs on the island, which heightened security. Some of the cast (guess who) blamed Swift for Brandon's departure (even though it had absolutely nothing to do with him).
- Off camera, Brandon bragged a lot about his habits and "lifestyle" and said he wasn't going to stop. This bothered his roommates, who brought up Joey.
- Brandon walked off stage at one point and the entire audience had to clap to get him back.

LaToya and Swift
- Both parties stand firm on their stances of the hookup. LaToya offered to take a polygraph.
- Swift said he didn't want to bring girls home because he didn't want to hurt LaToya.
- The book that burned was not a bible; it was Swift's address book.
- LaToya stole it and gave it to Marie, who burned it. Marie justified herself by saying there were only 3-4 numbers in there.
- At one point, LaToya put her hands on Swift's face. Swift said that was the second time she had hit him. Maria tried to get him to apologize, but she refused.

T&Ri vs All
- Marie attempted to push Swift off the boat, but someone caught him. Marie said that if she really wanted to, she would have tried harder.
- Everyone was mad at Marie for the way she treated Rob, and LaToya was the only one defending her.
- Everyone also believed that Swift and LaToya had sex.
- Robb was the one who told people Swift was gay and he laughed it off. Robb also put Swift's tie between his asscheeks, and Swift laughed it off. This caused LaToya and Marie to get mad because if one of the girls had done the same, he would have cursed and been in their face. They called him sexist and said he has something against women.
- Off stage, Swift threatened LaToya and said he had people who would beat her ***. LaToya said her friends were sitting in the front row so she wasn't worried. Marie then chimed in and told him to shut the **** up, that this was her city and she had people who would be there in a minute. Trey then got up and got in Marie and LaToya's face and yelled that neither of them were going to do anything about it. One of LaToya's friends in the audience yelled at Trey to step back. Trey was visibly angry, clenching his fists and staring at the ground. LaToya moved closer to him, touched his arms, and said "Yeah, you probably want to calm down before you go on the same path as your daddy." (For those unaware, Trey's father is in prison for murder) She also refused to apologize for that.
- Trey, Swift and Brandon offered Laura their final check before they left the island to punch Marie. Marie called Laura a word that rhymes with wussy because she entertained it but never did anything. She then challenged Laura to fight.

- A new preview for the challenge was shown. It had mostly the same clips that we've already seen, with a few new clips. The four who were there said that it was very intense and nuts, that the challenges were hard, and one challenge was cancelled the day of because of an equipment malfunction. Marie said she didn't shy away from any drama, while Laura said she shied away because she wanted nothing to do with it. Robb said they went in close after the taping of their season so they were all at least trusting of each other and could communicate, but later down the road they had stumbles and second guessed one another. Brandon, LaToya, and Swift all said they would do a challenge if asked. Brandon in particular really wants to do one.
- Scooter Alpert (reunion producer) had to come out a few times and tell the cast to stop and get their shiz together.
- Maria Menounos hosted and said this was the worst reunion she has ever done.
- The reunion will be airing directly after the final episode.
September 8, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
SoleFresh87

Thanks for that post indecisive.

Simply because im not watching that bullshit .

To Robb...Matching yellow shoes and a braclet? U SIMPASS you shoulda sucked and fucked that broad and kept it COLD AS ICE.

Trey as SIMPASS too lol see where that greed getcha ?

& Swift closeted ass smh 2 fuckin earrings smh This aint 2003 bruh if they fucked ,Swift dont know the code to STFU or musta been good and toya cant hold a seceret blabbed to Ke$sha fugly ass who was probaly salty that she wasnt gettin dick on the trip...hmmmm .

September 14, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
guyitsmathew

I made a challenge thread:
this season sucked, the challenge should be cool
http://hypebeast.com/forums/entertainment/forum/topic/181439/

September 14, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
indecisive

I made a challenge thread:
this season sucked, the challenge should be cool
http://hypebeast.com/forums/entertainment/forum/topic/181439/

Might as well make a Portland thread sometime soon too as they are already filming it.
September 17, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
halfbaked

Robb is a pussy for wearing that bracelet and shoes smfh. Simp of the year

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Please login first to reply.