Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 4, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
TwiggyDig

I was skeptical to watch the show, thinking it was a younger sex in the city and it wouldn't appeal to a 19 year old guy, but to be fair, this show is fuckin hilarious. It's set in New York and is about 4 girls (two of which are fine as fuck) and their relationships/living situations/party life/work life. It's fiction and I recommend it to anyone who likes engaging, how to make it in america / entourage type plot lines with a bored to death wit and smartness.
June 6, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
PlatinumRespect

i fucking LOVE girls. really funny show.

June 6, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
tmwtg

Good topic, Twiggy.

I've also heard very positive things about this show, especially coming from male viewers. Will have to catch up this summer.
June 6, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
SHARKlN

Shoshana is my favorite. Her character type has the best moments in sitcom environments. As for Lena Dunham as Hannah, she's painfully self aware, but somehow still misses the point. I love this show and hate so much stuff about it, but I can't deny it's pretty honest.

I loved the ravey looking girls logos on the last episode's theme song/ intro.
June 6, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
PlatinumRespect

yeah this show deff is not just for girls. if anything, the main demographic is males.

not to derail, but you guys should also check out VEEP. it comes on right before (or after, not sure) GIRLS.
June 6, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

i actually think this is more like louie, with the weird perspective the characters seem to have about themselves/the world. marnie is a horrible person and i hope bad things continue to happen to her, but yeah the show is great.

adam is prolly my favourite character. i feel like he's gonna go too far at some point tho.
June 6, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
YungBrooklyn

I tried it out and didn't really find it funny until the episode where they go to the warehouse party and Shoshana accidentally smokes crack. After that one I started to enjoy the show a bit more.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
SHARKlN

yeah this show deff is not just for girls. if anything, the main demographic is males.

not to derail, but you guys should also check out VEEP. it comes on right before (or after, not sure) GIRLS.

veep was great. character dynamics were awesome.. ran a bit too short though.

wonder if they'll bring it back.
June 14, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
thiskidfromWA

i agree girls is funny as fuck. very witty
June 14, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
TwiggyDig

i actually think this is more like louie, with the weird perspective the characters seem to have about themselves/the world. marnie is a horrible person and i hope bad things continue to happen to her, but yeah the show is great.

adam is prolly my favourite character. i feel like he's gonna go too far at some point tho.

good point. Very similar to Louie.

Marnie is a bitch but she's just so confused... just a very selfish person all around though..

I enjoy Ray. I think he brings a hilarious wit and slap-in-the-face pragmatism to the show that confuses the girls but also tries to bring to light their faults that they are happily ignorant of.
June 14, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Beach2theBay

I just started watching it after this thread on demand. This show is pretty funny. I'm on the 3rd episode when Hannah gets HPV. Her ex boyfriend telling her her dad is gay was funny as hell.
June 14, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
jaded

I watched a bit of the first episode and couldn't get into it, maybe I should give it another chance. A friend of mine loves it, and I read in Rolling Stone yesterday that Louis C.K. loves it too, so maybe I'm missing out.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 14, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Kamikaze

I've heard nothing but really good things about this show. I'm going to start watching it this weekend.
June 15, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
PlatinumRespect

I watched a bit of the first episode and couldn't get into it, maybe I should give it another chance. A friend of mine loves it, and I read in Rolling Stone yesterday that Louis C.K. loves it too, so maybe I'm missing out.
yeah keep watching, the eps only get better!
June 17, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
stephen3309

haha i thought i was the only one, i have told nobody that i watch it. haha
June 18, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
TwiggyDig

good season finale. I fucked with the music. A little strange that Jessa married that dude.... I look forward to season 2 to see the real motive behind that move.. i feel like she's trolling people.

Shoshanna and Ray are two of my favorite characters so I'm looking forward to their dynamic next season...
June 18, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
unknown force

Definitely was not expecting the wedding. The virgin is my favorite, she's funny as hell makes me want to watch more of her movies but I know she won't be like that

I didn't really like the season finale, too much unexplained shit like Hannah's relationship but oh well, can't wait for next season
June 18, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
SHARKlN

good season finale. I fucked with the music. A little strange that Jessa married that dude.... I look forward to season 2 to see the real motive behind that move.. i feel like she's trolling people.

Jessa married him because it's the first thing she's ever done in her life. She loves teasing guys and will put herself in any situation, as we've seen before in the show, but what does that really DO for her? Then she found out how much work this dude has put in for his life and she wanted to feel something like that; like she mattered. She threw herself under the bus because it's the only chance she has in her pathetic life of lunch dates and parties to actually feel something REAL.

Personally, I was glad to see Soshana/Ray back up to bat in the finale.

BRING ON LOUIE SEASON 3!!!
January 14, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
Beach2theBay

This show is back tonight. Am I tripping or was there a scene where Hannah fucks some dude in a tube on the roof? I watched the whole first season again but didn't see it. Maybe I'm thinking of another show.
January 14, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
NoStress

Where can I watch this online?

burr

January 15, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
Johnny Utah

^^^ I guess torrents.

Marnie is so damn beautiful. She's the main reason I watch the show. Was hoping for some boob action when the bi dude was about to smash, but I was let down. Jessa could get it too. And Adam is pretty funny. Weird, but funny.
January 15, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
unknown force

dis girl still da best 

first episode was alright, hannah is confusing as fuck now tho why she smashin black dude?
January 15, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
SHARKlN

first ep had everything i liked and hated from girls.

par on
January 15, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Beach2theBay

Shoshanna's body is sick but dat face.............

Also Hannah fucking Childish Gambino/Donald Glover was cool
January 15, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 16, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
paulywalnuts

Marnie is so fucking fine...

i don't know how i felt about that episode in season 1....shit is getting kind of ridiculous and out of hand, and i feel like things are being done just to do them....but im sure they will reel it all in and it will make sense in some weird way...it's interesting to me to see how Marnie and Lena dunhams character have reversed roles since ep1 season1..

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

February 18, 2013 @ 11:21 AM
filthavenue

Show is out of hand at this point. Lmao

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

March 11, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
acompanion

Marnie has fucking lost it anyone who saw Sunday, march 10th episode. Hannah too though.

8( x x )8

March 25, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
Analog Fantom

I just watched a couple episodes of this and I could see becoming a fan. I need to start from the begining though, i just watched a couple from season 2.

http://soundcloud.com/analog-fantom

January 20, 2014 @ 03:53 AM
Nubcake

3rd episode of Season 3 aired tonight, haven't watched it yet.

Please login first to reply.