Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 25, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
futurebass

movie was alright. thought the ending was lame though.

found this pretty interesting. this dude related alot of the parts of the movie with My Little Pony.
http://www.screwattack.com/shows/film-vlogsreviews/spring-break-magic-spring-breakers-film-analysis
March 25, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
keepit100g

i thought the ending was the best part
either that or the britney spears scene was something else
i liked it, it could have been weirder, it could have been stronger conceptually
but the cinematography, colors, the look and feel were all perfect
and gucci. he came through i loved every second he was on screen.
movie reminded me of the episode of the simpsons where they go to florida for homer to relax
but its spring break and they get banned from florida for life
March 25, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
playboyxxx

i liked it. cinematography was defffinately on point. 

pink like hamilton

March 25, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
qualitycontraband

Korine's movies always try to push something to an extreme. Unfortunately the movie gets lost in itself real quick after the first twenty min, which were excellent with the robbery. Franco and Gucci kinda had to keep it afloat after that. Not one of his best but Korine's still one hell of a culturalist.
March 30, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
unemployed

damn its not in theater out here
March 30, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
antbalsamo

Korine's movies always try to push something to an extreme. Unfortunately the movie gets lost in itself real quick after the first twenty min, which were excellent with the robbery. Franco and Gucci kinda had to keep it afloat after that. Not one of his best but Korine's still one hell of a culturalist.
Meh, i guess its hard to really put "culture" (of any kind) in a static form for people to see, but man it always seems so contrived, even this shit.
March 31, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
colonelcrackerzz

Me and three friends went to see this movie yesterday, I was the only one that thought it was good. But then again I'm sure they missed the message and were mislead with trailers. I did like how, once the plot kicks in, you don't know where it's gonna go from there. This is the only Korine movie I've seen that I actually enjoyed.
April 7, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
unemployed

anyone got a website i can watch this online?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
Lucy North$ide

Franco and those pistols was mad weird and awkward to watch .

I'm Smoove on the MOON I be Mobbin to Mars

April 8, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
NapoleonComplex

Lol @ this Korine nigga havin his wife show them titties

Movie was alright, Cliff Martinez did an amazing job with the film score tho. 
Lol @ Selena bouncing half way through the movie

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 9, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
zilla

i feel p weird about this film. i think selena gomez should not have been cast, she drags down the film and a stronger actor could've made the part less whiney.

i was struck by the message of the film all while i watched it. it reminded me of the sopranos, where every now and then david chase would include very graphic violence that was almost saying "is this what you want? are you not entertained?" to the people that only watched sopranos for the crime.

with this film, a lot of people will only see it for the nudity (i lost count of the titties) and i guess it's like an indictment on that? but alien's genuine benevolence kinda grounds it all. that "everytime" montage was brilliant and furthers the line between seriousness and satire the film straddles; it's britney spears' most beautiful spng.

it's not a straight parody so it works. but that ending pissed me off and i feel like it was meant to, like a reminder that i'm an idiot for wanting them to live happily ever after. and gucci's "my baby needs to eat" scene was only matched by "look at my shit" in the comedic genius stakes.

i didn't enjoy it massively, but i'm glad i saw it.
April 13, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
bape248

Girls in bikinis drugs and money my 3 favorite things
April 15, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
xjustinmayox

movies was not cool
April 15, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
ToyotaGuy

This movie is a disappoint. Smh
April 16, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
goldANDsacks

still haven't seen this yet. how does it compare to Havoc? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285175/
April 18, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Q.M.P

watch this movie gets a 30% on rotten tomato
June 3, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
imdabestcuhz

i liked the movie. Vanessa hudgens was too fine
June 26, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Just saw it...
And Wow!!
 This caught me off guard on how BAD this was. Yeah the cinematography was cool at certain points but all in all the movie sucked in my book. Maybe if I were in High School or sheltered I would have found it more entertaining. And the robbery scene with the girls was pretty much stolen from this concept....

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

July 3, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
imdabestcuhz

the movie is entertaining...vanessa hudgens is sexy 

Please login first to reply.