Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 10, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
SFCA

I think I might be the only person that enjoys this show a bit too much but I'm not sure. I find it hilarious but could see how a lot of people wouldn't. Someone plz join me on my ashed stained couch and have a watch. I just packed the 3 footer cool

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 10, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Jesse Pinkman

Funniest skit:
"I looked her right in the eyes and I said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch"
March 10, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
TreyHongz

This show is on point with the laughs though.

IG: @treyhongz

March 10, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
JaySS

Yeah that "I said biiiiitch" skit was funny. I like this one.

March 10, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
UFO..

I didn't think I'd like it because it seemed like Comedy Central was still trying to replace Chappelle after all this time, but the show was actually legit my nigga, shit was clever, I fucks wit it
March 10, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

I tuned in a couple weeks ago and it was funny, didn't get to finish, though.
March 10, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
kbos

How I feel about this show, its like 75% miss 25% hit. When they aren't being corny or using played out simple minded race jokes with zero substance the show is alright. For example, that injured dick song, so corny it was hard to watch. That said theres always some portion of the show that brings laughs.
March 11, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
TheCityOfChi

I hate this show. Theres no way it gets renewed for another season
March 11, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
SFCA

I feel like its suppose to be corny in an awkward way, which makes it funny, to me at least. These dudes are 30+ and melato's, they've been through it all. The awkward pauses are hilarious in a way that don't have to make you laugh. This show slightly pushes the envelope with very average situations.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 11, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

^yeah thats what I'm sayin. I like how they not tryin to be OD edgy wit it but really just making a lot of good shit out of that whole "nerdy black dude" angle. I fuck wit this show.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 11, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
JesseC

I feel like it's more just hit and miss, 50-50. It does seem played out and the taller guy has a little bit of an annoying-actor comedy sense, however the short guy (I haven't watched it enough to know which guy is which) has a funny presence and his lines re usually on point.

How was it that David Chappelle was capable of turning out such funny shit? Even when the jokes were misses, they still had no effect on the overall funniness of the episode. Key and Peele doesn't seem to have that capability, but no one does these days. I think it was Dave's ferocity, he just can't be bested as a personality.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

March 12, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
SoleFresh87

& How does Ares Spears doesnt get his own show , and these two guys do? smh

its ok , like every sketch show there are some hits and misses.

Peele's Lil Wayne , is god awful and corny.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

March 12, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
PlatinumRespect

post more vids of ur guys fav scenes.
March 12, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
xVILLN

Yeah that "I said biiiiitch" skit was funny. I like this one.

this made me laugh because I feel like ive been in that dude in the red jackets situation at least once lol.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 12, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
missy.

lol watched it for the first time the other night. shit is beyond racist but true.. which makes it even more funnier..

well, maybe not racist but it does touch on those subjects.....

or hell, it could be racist.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 12, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
kbos

How was it that David Chappelle was capable of turning out such funny shit? Even when the jokes were misses, they still had no effect on the overall funniness of the episode. Key and Peele doesn't seem to have that capability, but no one does these days. I think it was Dave's ferocity, he just can't be bested as a personality.

I'd say it helped that dave was never mad corny. Watching Dave in a less good skit was like meh, watching a weaker key and peele skit will make you cringe. Dave was also just way more advanced in every way so its hard to compare em. Just think of his R. Kelly vs their lil wayne. It's like genuis vs embarassing. Its irrelavant anyway since his show is long gone.
March 12, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
PreggGopovich

this by far the funniest LOL
March 12, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
TheBDP

damn yall really like this show?? i thought it was the worst show CC put out in years.. i didnt laugh once at any of the skits and i watched like 3 episodes... i just dont find either of those dudes funny. at all. and the stand up portion of the show is the wackest part lol but thats just me i guess
March 12, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
SFCA

well you think ur avy is funny. so...

March 12, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
PlatinumRespect

lol
March 14, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
SFCA

last night's episode started out strong but the last few skits were boring. I hate those nigs that say a girl that YOU say is FINE then they say they're AITE then go start talkin to her. That skit was so truth.

March 21, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Rudemiester

I think this show is hilarious.

It's amazing how people wont let it live and keep comparing it to CS like that didnt end almost ten years ago. Chappelle was a genius, you're not going to get that type of product every time a black comedy show comes out. Hell how many times did you get that in the previous decades before it? Once, twice? Key & Peele is a good show man..

Please login first to reply.