300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 2, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
young idiot

new show starring lucius malfoy as both a really good actor and a police officer that gets in a car crash, son dies, wife survives. goes to sleep, wakes up, son is alive, wife is dead. same thing keeps happening and he can't tell them apart.

i hope it doesn't end with him being the one that's dead or in a coma or some shit. also it's a new show on nbc so it could die at anytime. pilot episode is the best i've seen in a while, so even if it sucks dick later, it's cool for now.
March 2, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
PlatinumRespect

saw the pilot and cant wait for more. really good premise.

March 4, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
heeennry

I was thinking he was in a coma too and both realities were dreams. so far it's looking good, but I dont know how I feel about Wilmer in there.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

March 9, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
young idiot

wow i wasn't feeling the second episode at all apart from the family stuff. that ending was so unnecessary and generic. i give it 2 more episodes to improve.
March 10, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
lammy29

i thought great first ep hope they dont cancel this early
March 10, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
heeennry

I'm officially confused. either both are dreams or the reality with his wife is the real one. he found out about the bike from his wife first and then used that knowledge in the reality with his son. that or some crazy LOST type shit is going on, especially with the ending being how it was. I hope it doesn't get canceled before it starts to make sense razz

March 10, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
young idiot

the female psychiatrist explains that he could have subconsciously known about the bike, explaining the wife reality as possibly unreal

i can't see this show getting renewed. and if it keeps having dumbass endings like that, i won't care.
March 11, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
PlatinumRespect

are you guys watching the same show i am? -__- the ending was crazy. it set up the rest of the show with a more mysterious meaning of whats going on. its not just him and his dreams/reality, others are pulling the strings. im looking forward to the rest.

plus i love the woman that plays his boss. she was great in The Event, another show i enjoyed thoroughly.
March 11, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
young idiot

idk man there's enough mystery with him not knowing what's real and what isn't. it just seemed cliche to me to tag that bit on at the end. idk i'll be patient.
March 12, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
daaangster

the pilot was really good, dont know how i feel about the ending of the second episode though.
March 16, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
heeennry

last night's episode was pretty much what I expected. we got to see more of him working cases between both realities but this time he had to use information from his wife's reality to rescue his son in the other reality.

also at the end of the second episode, when the captain tells that guy "you should have listened instead of taking out his whole family" has got me thinking some crazy shit is going on.

i'll definitely keep watching.

April 7, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
heeennry

anybody watch last nights episode? shit is about to hit the fan soon...

April 16, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
young idiot

i like how he's kinda losing his mind now like hallucinating that psychiatrist. i wonder how they can keep it up tho. he has to find out what the accident was about by the finale.

Please login first to reply.