Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 4, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
HYPELO

just watched this for like the first 2 hours and stopped cos i couldn't really follow what was gwanin. the plot was kinda lost on me.

February 4, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
young idiot

lol fam even daniel craig was like "idk who all these people are" and it's very unclear how old lisbeth is or why she can't hold a job or needs an allowance, all sorts of shit and even if i could follow it, it wasn't as engaging as fincher's best films like social network or zodiac or fight club or w/e
February 4, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
unknown force

watched the new one a couple of weeks ago in the theaters. watched the swedish one earlier this week, i like the girl in the american version more. girl in the swedish one ridin a dirtbike converted to street = not dope
February 4, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Norrin Radd

lol fam even daniel craig was like "idk who all these people are" and it's very unclear how old lisbeth is or why she can't hold a job or needs an allowance, all sorts of shit and even if i could follow it, it wasn't as engaging as fincher's best films like social network or zodiac or fight club or w/e

you need to watch the other two

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.