Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
its_BJ

http://www.avatarchapters.tv/watch-chapter/legend-of-korra/10-turning-the-tides.php

shit is real. who is that at the end??
June 16, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
jawesome

Gotta be that fire nigga from the first series's kid, same voice and shit.
June 16, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
ToyotaGuy

That dude is Zukos son. Lol they got the same voice. His name is Iroh.

Dang Rip Lin.

Fuck Korra. Meelo should be the avatar lol hes a fcking G. Farting on an equalist face ahaha
June 16, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HOUR LONG SPECIAL. EPISODE IS ONLY 24 MIN DOE.

I'm That Nigga.

June 16, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
ToyotaGuy

Thats next week
June 16, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
Otacon

NIgga this means zuko is still fire lord............
June 16, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
wollyhood826

I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A HOUR LONG SPECIAL. EPISODE IS ONLY 24 MIN DOE.

wait so if ure bloxhead....den wat happened to steezegod.....can we change our names??? im so confused

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

June 16, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

YES WE CAN CHANGE OUR NAMES DUMB NIGGUH

I'm That Nigga.

June 16, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
wollyhood826

YES WE CAN CHANGE OUR NAMES DUMB NIGGUH

why we gotta start name callin again....c'mon steezy u kno me and go way bak to lik preskool my nig
ey....so....um.....quick question.....um......so.....how'd u com up wit bloxhead and and the picture of the bastard album. lik tht shit is genius!!! pretty original.....jus askin, kinda wish i came up wit tht 1st....or 2nd.... lol

"Doorknobs don't kill people, I kill people."

June 16, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
ToyotaGuy

Yo stay on topic cmon guys.

BTW MEELO IS MY FAVORITE AHAHHA DUDE CRACKS ME UP AHAHAHA
June 16, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

I JUST LIKE TROLLIN NEW NIGGAS INTO THINKIN IM TYLER. AND MEELO IS A LIL G.
BUT I WISH THEY DIDN'T USE THE SAME EXACT VOICE FOR ZUKO'S SON. KINDA SEEMS WEIRD.

I'm That Nigga.

June 16, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
Otacon

Do you guys think he is zukos son or grandson
June 16, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
ToyotaGuy

Sucks for Lin biefong. But i feel like shes gonna get her blending back.
June 16, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
tmwtg

NIgga this means zuko is still fire lord............

Aang died earlier than everybody else (Katara, Sokka, etc.).

It shouldn't be a surprise Zuko is still Fire Lord.
June 16, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
ToyotaGuy

Yeah Zuko named him after his uncle Iroh.
June 16, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Alx

man this series bendin is lettin me down, before even the useless nigga sokka took down fucking 10 ships without bending, i mean if they shot the ships with some bending like earth or ice to the fucking engine pretty sure it would just explode, cmon son'
June 16, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
w)entandrew

hmmm what if this amon got the spirit side thing is true. id say he passes it to korra when he tries to take her bending.

but wouldnt it have reincarnated into someone of the water tribe? or now that everything is mixed, does it just end up being any random water bender?

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

June 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Pantic

So i was wondering during the episode when they finna call in the army, then tenzin mentioned the general of the united forces, maybe that dude will be a big character in second season?
Next week gonna be cray tho.

Oh and lin went hard as fuck in the end
June 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

man this series bendin is lettin me down, before even the useless nigga sokka took down fucking 10 ships without bending, i mean if they shot the ships with some bending like earth or ice to the fucking engine pretty sure it would just explode, cmon son'

the old airships were blimps, these ones are made of metal and shit, defying physics i think? but yeah it's kinda dragonball z (drew) how the power levels are being fucked with.

i like how most people can't fuck with airbending tho, since it makes sense it's not something you can practice against unless you've met like the 4 airbenders who exist.

agree they shouldn't have used zuko's exact voice for that guy it just reminds me how inferior this show is. welp, finale next week, last chance for some payoff.
June 17, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
ch3ckm4rk

meelo was killin them equilist ! LOL. best air bender.
June 17, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Black Manta

I almost teared up when Lin looked at the family & then sacrificed herself so they can get away. Too legit.

Anyone else notice how Asami looked a little suspect towards the end? Guess we'll find out how jealous she really is.

I didn't mind the General's voice. Him being named Iroh & sounding like Zuko makes you realize he's part of Zuko's fam.

LTE bands will make her dance.

June 17, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
ToyotaGuy

Why does Tenzin always get KO'd every fight scene?

Bet Meelo can beat his daddy.
June 17, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Shanklin

Yea I agree with Leroy, as soon as I heard his voice I started cheesing like fuck lol.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 17, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Pantic

Tenzin was pretty boss in his fight scenes imo, yea he got ko'd by the robots but so far they have ko'd everyone at least once.
June 17, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
SoleFresh87

Zuko Jr. in this bitch , nice.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

June 17, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
Relax.

Anyone else notice how Asami looked a little suspect towards the end?

Yea you already know Asami is gonna try some shit and side with the equalists
June 18, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

I see zuko named his child after his uncle

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 18, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
mumbai

something i found on tumblr

People have noticed that Aang’s technique of taking bending away is different from Amon’s. Guru Pathik had discussed in the first series about chakras (or the concentrations of Chi), which serves as the source of bending in the Avatar universe. The differences have promise to why the series is written this way.

The two techniques both share in blocking the light chakra, or “Ajna”, that deals with insight and is blocked by Illusion located on the forehead. Guru Pathik explains that the greatest illusion of the world was one of separation, making any type of division meaningless. The separation of the four elements are meant to be four parts of the same whole. Combustion Man had impaired his ability to firebend by taking Sokka’s boomerang to the forehead.

Now for the differences: Amon always attacks his victims with one hand on the forehead, and behind the neck. The sound chakra is located on the throat is based on truth and is blocked by lies. Perhaps Tenzin is aware that Amon’s whole identity is shadowed by the lie that he truly can take bending away permanently making it so his victims continue the lie for him by serving as walking examples of what Amon has “done”

This is what stood out to me: Aang places is other hand on the chest. This chakra is located on the heart and is based on Love and is blocked by grief. The series has focused so much on relationships such as the crazy love triangles, Lin’s sacrifice, the last airbending family, the Sato heritage, Mako and Bolin’s hard upbringings, or Korra’s discovery in a family with Team Avatar. The fact that Korra is surrounded so much by the ideas of love makes this a crucial point in her success. Unlike Amon, She has the strength of the people who love her and care for her. Lin was one of the only people to fall victim to Amon who we know to display a true caring for others, maybe something after the incident will show that Amon’s ability will have had a different affect on her.

The chakra located on the heart is known as the Air Chakra, the titular element of Book One. :]

If love becomes an important factor in this series, I think I’m going to fall even harder for this series.

tldr: aang and amon take away bending differently, so amons might be temporary
June 18, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
bananaoke

Guys, I'm a genius!
According to my knowledge, Amon is also the Avatar... Remember when Aang died before Katara revived him? After Aang's revival, Amon somehow loses his bending thus wanting to do the same to all. That is why Korra is not getting to her spiritual side as easily, cause it lies with Amon.

the fuck are you talkin bout

aang never "died". And even if he did, your theory is saying that in few minutes that aang was "dead" not only was a new avatar born, but the newly born child KNEW it was in fact the new avatar and also know how to bend. Also going along with your theory, that would make amon around the age of 55-65 (dont feel like doing the math).

June 18, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
WavyShogun

Iroh might be too young to be Zuko's son, maybe his grandson. When he fights.....he better fuck shit up!!!

Please login first to reply.