The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra

June 02, 2012 @ 22:29:09
Mako is a bitch ass for backstabbing his brother like that tho, and he already had a finer girl too smh
June 02, 2012 @ 22:37:10

Highly possible
June 02, 2012 @ 23:09:39

Highly possible
dead

when does episode 8 air? - edit: nvm I already got it
June 02, 2012 @ 23:28:05
Anybody got that HD episode 8? we off watching blocks fire bend

++++

June 02, 2012 @ 23:50:49
Anyone else think Tarrlok is Amon?

Honestly i can't see any reason why that would be.
Yeah both are gonna be bad guys but they are nothing alike. Amon is a freedom fighter with a cause he believes in, tarrlok is a politician with no real motives but gaining power and he is using the revolution to his advantage.
June 03, 2012 @ 00:07:53
wowwww shit just got realer. when lil airbending girl told mako's girl about korra liking her i lol'd. i still think this show is like fundamentally not as good as the og show but that bloodbending shit surprised me. i thought she was gonna put him in the hospital, the way she was coming at him.

these guys never get a win though. seems like the original avatar gang were a lot more capable and took less shit. it's cool how this is different with like laws and bureaucracy and shit, but idk the tone is all fucked up from having fart jokes in the middle of political conspiracy. i wish it was on a different channel so they could go fully dark. and does anyone else think the voiceovers sound overly rehearsed? like not natural at all?

maybe the stakes aren't high enough. almost everyone aang knew got killed and that upped the emotions early on. most serious thing that happened on this show is that twilight lookin kid getting his bending taken away. reminds me of old star wars vs new star wars.

but yeah this was my favourite episode so far. and looked like tarlok was in the flashback but could he be that old?
June 03, 2012 @ 05:56:19

Highly possible

when does episode 8 air? - edit: nvm I already got it

isnt he the guy thats like the president/ceo of cabbage corp on like episode 6 or 7 that was put to jail for being part of the equalist?

edit: i also think that aang taught amon how to take away bending skills because he created republic city for equality among benders and non benders, but he saw that benders were taking advantage of non benders so he was lowkey part of the equalists

dat boredom conclusions
June 03, 2012 @ 11:30:53
yes indeed, I think it has something to do with Aang taking away firelord Ozai's bending powers.

found this pretty hilarious

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 03, 2012 @ 13:19:42
There is no way.... Amon is way too g, compared to tarrlok.
June 03, 2012 @ 15:28:07
If you guys watch the flashback youll see a resembles between Yakone and Tarlock.

Yakone is that guy on trial in the flashback. And i think Tarlock is the son and hes trying to get revenge on the avatar.

June 03, 2012 @ 16:09:58
Tenzin is actually the name of the Dalai Lama... you can really see airbenders are inspired by those monks by looking at their clothing etc
June 03, 2012 @ 17:43:23
Mako is a bitch ass for backstabbing his brother like that tho, and he already had a finer girl too smh

when this happen?
June 03, 2012 @ 17:43:36
Drewbacca
this episode was crazy. what we see is yakone on trial and hes blood bending them?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 03, 2012 @ 18:36:55
who the fuck is yakone?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 03, 2012 @ 19:26:42
this episode was crazy. what we see is yakone on trial and hes blood bending them?

Yeah, it looks like it. Tarrlok may be Yakone's son.

Korra is definitely going into Avatar state soon.
June 03, 2012 @ 20:02:45
"I honestly think Amon has some connection to Yokone, mentioned in Ep 4. If Aang took out Yokone, it'd give Amon some grudge against benders and the Avatar in general. I would assume Yokone is Amon's father. But considering that Bolin, Mako, and Amon all have had their parents killed by firebenders, I could also guess Amon might be their brother."

++++

June 03, 2012 @ 20:22:39
son .. if amon's their brother , my mind will explode hahahaha . i still got chills from that nigga blood bending korra . like , that joint is way too gruesome for nick lol .

millions

June 03, 2012 @ 21:04:40
I like how they have humor in the randomist time.

Tenzin is funny lowkey. Meelo is cute

June 03, 2012 @ 22:41:24
LoK is too fuckin good.
I try and refrain myself from watching every week cause i hate waiting for the next ep.

June 04, 2012 @ 06:54:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
son .. if amon's their brother , my mind will explode hahahaha . i still got chills from that nigga blood bending korra . like , that joint is way too gruesome for nick lol .

I feel you b, that blood bending shit always gave me chills. She was looking all bad, all held and crippled.

I'd hit

++++

June 04, 2012 @ 08:23:30
Drewbacca
so i was thinking about why she never goes into the avatar state like aang did. could his age and lack of all elements have put him in the avatar state? but korra is cocky and skilled so she rarely goes into it?

June 04, 2012 @ 09:14:46
airbending is the most spiritual element, so that's probably a factor. but it probably doesn't help that she needs less help than him, given that she knows most of the elements. she's less troubled than him, definitely.

June 04, 2012 @ 16:55:49
Its gonna happen soon.

Cause Korra is gonna be locked up. Naaahhhh mmeeeeaan

June 05, 2012 @ 08:57:10

didnt notice it at first myself but watched the ep a second time (without reading this thread) and caught that. scared me a bit. lol

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 05, 2012 @ 19:04:46
i think it's showing him blood bending sokka , toph , and aang at the same time . that's pretty scary for not only bending all 3 of them , but doing it with his hands behind his back if i remember correctly . either way , korra is def. going up against niggas who know what they're doing .

*edit
i like how you can see the contrast of bending back in the first season compared to now . everything is so modern and the bending has evolved a lot . i'm stoked to see the rest of the nations .

millions

June 05, 2012 @ 19:21:06
Drewbacca
Yeah we see a lot changed and it is important to the world how different bending is now, they stressed that fact with the tournaments. But after the last episode its pretty apparent that there are some OG's that arent fuckin around.^

But is there any videos with all the flashbacks together? i think we are seeing everything backwards in order. maybe if we watch them backwards we can figure out what happens after the trial and what shows aang taking the bending away

Please login first to reply.
x