June 3, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
The Noise

son .. if amon's their brother , my mind will explode hahahaha . i still got chills from that nigga blood bending korra . like , that joint is way too gruesome for nick lol .

millions

June 3, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
semaJ.

I like how they have humor in the randomist time.

Tenzin is funny lowkey. Meelo is cute

June 3, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
Masamune

LoK is too fuckin good.
I try and refrain myself from watching every week cause i hate waiting for the next ep.
June 4, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
nigga

suspended

son .. if amon's their brother , my mind will explode hahahaha . i still got chills from that nigga blood bending korra . like , that joint is way too gruesome for nick lol .

I feel you b, that blood bending shit always gave me chills. She was looking all bad, all held and crippled.

I'd hit

++++

June 4, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
DREWKKAKE

so i was thinking about why she never goes into the avatar state like aang did. could his age and lack of all elements have put him in the avatar state? but korra is cocky and skilled so she rarely goes into it?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 4, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

airbending is the most spiritual element, so that's probably a factor. but it probably doesn't help that she needs less help than him, given that she knows most of the elements. she's less troubled than him, definitely.
June 4, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
semaJ.

Its gonna happen soon.

Cause Korra is gonna be locked up. Naaahhhh mmeeeeaan

June 5, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
missy.

this episode was crazy. what we see is yakone on trial and hes blood bending them?

didnt notice it at first myself but watched the ep a second time (without reading this thread) and caught that. scared me a bit. lol

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 5, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
The Noise

i think it's showing him blood bending sokka , toph , and aang at the same time . that's pretty scary for not only bending all 3 of them , but doing it with his hands behind his back if i remember correctly . either way , korra is def. going up against niggas who know what they're doing .

*edit
i like how you can see the contrast of bending back in the first season compared to now . everything is so modern and the bending has evolved a lot . i'm stoked to see the rest of the nations .

millions

June 5, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
DREWKKAKE

Yeah we see a lot changed and it is important to the world how different bending is now, they stressed that fact with the tournaments. But after the last episode its pretty apparent that there are some OG's that arent fuckin around.^

But is there any videos with all the flashbacks together? i think we are seeing everything backwards in order. maybe if we watch them backwards we can figure out what happens after the trial and what shows aang taking the bending away

June 5, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Pantic

I think tarrlok will take the story for some time now, and they will put the equalists a little on the sideline for a while, then after they deal with tarrlok they will make their next big move (especially since their will be alot of inner problems during the aftermath of whats going on) and Amon is gonna fuck shit up by then.
June 5, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
ChickenAdobo

i truly can't wait til this saturday.

Legend of Korra and Pacquia fight.
good day
June 6, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
The Noise

Yeah we see a lot changed and it is important to the world how different bending is now, they stressed that fact with the tournaments. But after the last episode its pretty apparent that there are some OG's that arent fuckin around.^

But is there any videos with all the flashbacks together? i think we are seeing everything backwards in order. maybe if we watch them backwards we can figure out what happens after the trial and what shows aang taking the bending away

zamn drew you're always on point when it comes to theories ahaha . flashbacks on some memento tip .

millions

June 6, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
ImperiusRex

I think tarrlok will take the story for some time now, and they will put the equalists a little on the sideline for a while, then after they deal with tarrlok they will make their next big move (especially since their will be alot of inner problems during the aftermath of whats going on) and Amon is gonna fuck shit up by then.

imo, they will most likely run side by side with the story lines. While korra is wherever it is tarlock sent her, they will prolly show what happens with the rest of "team avatar" as the amon starts his takeover.

i see the season ending with Korra returning just in time for her to witness Amon striking a MAJOR blow/plot twist/ cliffhanger

but thats just what i think
June 6, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
DREWKKAKE

haha thanks. I mean it would make sense.

maybe korra will be trapped somewhere trying to get back for a couple episodes in time to warn them for something.

June 6, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
The Noise

son i just had an epiphany right before i saw you post lol .. this joint reminds me when aang when on that lion turtle and disappeared for a minute then that nigga came back all enlightened ahaha . tarrlock said he would take her where no one would find her so it makes even more sense that she's gonna' hit avatar state soon along with air bending . 'prolly just gonna' sit there and meditate .

millions

June 6, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
DREWKKAKE

oh shit maybe he knows of some super og energy chi spirit world stuff. I wonder why we know absolutely nothing about him besides he is on the council. Has anyone watched the aang series and seen if anything relates to him?

June 6, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
ImperiusRex

oh shit maybe he knows of some super og energy chi spirit world stuff. I wonder why we know absolutely nothing about him besides he is on the council. Has anyone watched the aang series and seen if anything relates to him?

Tarlock couldn't have anything to do with the Aang saga. unless he's VERY VERY old, he wouldn't haven even been born during that time period. He's around the same age as aang's YOUNGEST son (tenzen) if not younger... but hey, you never know lol
June 6, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
Fashawn.

Tarrlok is only 37.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

June 6, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol i know that but i mean his relation to yakone or whatever.

like.. hes water tribe, does this mean that he was in the end of the first season somewhere? maybe a young yakone?

June 6, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
tmwtg

I don't think Tarrlok was a character in the OG Avatar series.

He's most likely the descendant/son of Yakone. It seems logical that he hates the Avatar because his dad got imprisoned/convicted by Aang.
June 6, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol you guys are missing what i am saying.

if someone was to go back and watch the og series do you think they would find anything about yakone or their family

June 6, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
tmwtg

^ This is all that's found on him:

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Yakone
June 6, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
mumbai

oy

June 7, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
The Noise

zamn that dude set it up nice like .

well reading that wiki , stating that yakone means red aurora in alaskan native .. i'm assuming he's northern water tribe . so that brings me to my theory of yakone and tarrlock(if he was born yet) being there when the fire nation attacked when aang and the gang traveled north for his waterbending training which then entails their hatred for firebenders .

millions

June 7, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
aalexander

Yup. I liked the Last Air-bender a lot more though well maybe because I have only seen like 3 of the Kora's ones.
June 7, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Fashawn.

I heard prince zuko is still live and will be on episode 9 with his daughter

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

June 7, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
Black Manta

Another one

LTE bands will make her dance.

June 7, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
tmwtg

Avatar state Korra = watch the fuck out, Amon and Tarrlok
June 7, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
linsanity

suspended

I heard prince zuko is still live and will be on episode 9 with his daughter

yes!