Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 25, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
whoknowswhat

I guess what im trying to say is that you cant compare Kora with TLA because TLA had everything, TLA left nothing for Kora to explain. Although Kora is a good series, for what it is, at least in my opinion. If you wanted Kora to be like TLA then you want an exact same story line (learning all of the forms of bending, going around the same main cities, fighting henchmen, learning the same information we already know about the Avatar, spirit world, energy bending) with a different Avatar and villain.
June 25, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
DreamCast

I guess what im trying to say is that you cant compare Kora with TLA because TLA had everything, TLA left nothing for Kora to explain. Although Kora is a good series, for what it is, at least in my opinion. If you wanted Kora to be like TLA then you want an exact same story line (learning all of the forms of bending, going around the same main cities, fighting henchmen, learning the same information we already know about the Avatar, spirit world, energy bending) with a different Avatar and villain.

I was actually looking for more of the spirit world to be shown. We only saw/heard about snippets of it in TLA.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 25, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
drewblocka

we couldnt see the spirit zone because her spiritual shit was blocked until just now duh nigga.

obviously all the descendants of the original gang will be shown and we will learn more about what happened after TLA through being korra. We will learn a bunch of shit that happened in between the two series. they will probably adventure and just uncover new things in different parts of the world.

all you sayers of nay have no hope. just because they are no longer working to save the world in some way doesn't mean anything.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 26, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
jawesome

wat??? i was hoping for the fall. what could be an advanced form of air? fire = lightning, etc. etc. that'd be dope to see

dispersing air... like cause voids without oxygen. aka kill niggas... SEASON 2 IS RATED M.

Instagram: prxsh

June 26, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
iggy-koopa

wat??? i was hoping for the fall. what could be an advanced form of air? fire = lightning, etc. etc. that'd be dope to see

dispersing air... like cause voids without oxygen. aka kill niggas... SEASON 2 IS RATED M.

lets see.. earth has metal; fire has lightning; water has blood; and air can have..... monoxide poisoning? shiet
June 26, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Shanklin

Bruh if the avatar series was M rated this show would be GOAT. But an advanced form of air would be something cool to see...fire->lightning, earth->metal, water->blood, air->??? Maybe airbenders will be able to teleport idk lol.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 26, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol it's not even tv pg smh nick have a strange way of showing they care about avatar. the third season had 2 halves separated by like 8 months, the second half was aired in like a week or some bullshit, this shit is on saturday mornings. just smfh.

aah this show is frustrating af i just want it to be better and so many little things are just not as good as they could be
June 26, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
Shanklin

^Its just cartoons du chill lmao

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 26, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
its_BJ

lol @ mako
June 26, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

^Its just cartoons du chill lmao

YOU CHILL
June 26, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
barkevvv

i just want to know two things

1. what happened to zuko when he went to look for his mother

2. how the fuck is there more than one sky bison when Appa was supposed to be the last one
June 26, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
tinez24

suspended

didnt like the ending
June 27, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
shakintheD

zamn b so that nigga amok just killed himself along with his brother? that shit is wack af, he coulda at least went out with a bang dude was a fucking BLOOD bender. and why aang as an adult look awkward af b.

and why that nigga simpin tellin he love korra. theres no point in making a second season with the direction they went with this. korra already ham af healing everyone bending everything.
June 27, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
its_BJ

2. how the fuck is there more than one sky bison when Appa was supposed to be the last one

they said they found a herd of air bison after TLA
June 27, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
iggy-koopa

1. the second comic book (the first one is called the promise, I forgot what the seconds one gonna be) is gonna go into the story of zuko and what happens to azula and the mom (and aang and them will be background characters)

2. the other guy answered
June 27, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
drewblocka

i like how aang was in fact contacting korra about amon and tarrlock.

and i mean they are just different forms of bending. there were sand benders and all that shit. vine benders. etc etc

June 27, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

There was only supposed to be one season when they wrote the ending. Nick pushed them for a season 2 when they saw that they skyrocketed in ratings due to the show.
June 27, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
ToyotaGuy

They should do a 3rd season
June 27, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
mumbai

spoiler?

season 2 episode 1
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Promise_Part_1
June 27, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
barkevvv

The thing you have to remember is that the creators didn't have the intentions to create another series after TLA. Since TLA was going to be a one time thing, the creators put a lot of effort into it. It took so many episodes to explain what the Avatar was, how bending works, plus the main villain. The creators wanted TLA to explain everything about the Avatar, cities, and the world so that when it ended there would be few questions left unexplained and because of this they kinda screwed themselves over with Kora. Im sure they only made Kora because the fans demanded another series, plus im sure the money was a nice benefit. With Kora they had nothing to explain about the Avatar or the history (besides the original crew and how they grew up, but this series wasn't about them) so they decided to focus on the main story line, (Amon). This lead to the series going by quick and fast paced, especially since kora already mastered 3 of the types of bending. I personally was happy about the series and how it ended, i know most people wanted it to end with a cliff hanger, but thats cliche. Ending it how it did with no cliff hanger makes me even wonder more about what they are going to do next, since I have no clue.

this

lets see.. earth has metal; fire has lightning; water has blood; and air can have..... monoxide poisoning? shiet

who's to say for sure though?

water also has swamp bending
earth has sand bending

theres tons of shit you can do with all this
June 27, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
missy.

but swamp bending is just using the water in the vines, kinda like bloodbending but it's water... and they have that ability already.

sand is crushed up rocks which is already earth. metal, is like a whole notta level.

swamp and sand bending is like the ability to control the water/earth in a different way.

obviously, lighting =/= fire it's electricity. fire isnt made from electricity, now is it?

but lightning/electricity can be caused from fires, as metal can be made from earth and blood has water innit. huehuehue k.

i like the idea of dispersing air.. haha if only.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 28, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
barkevvv

but swamp bending is just using the water in the vines, kinda like bloodbending but it's water... and they have that ability already.

sand is crushed up rocks which is already earth. metal, is like a whole notta level.

swamp and sand bending is like the ability to control the water/earth in a different way.

obviously, lighting =/= fire it's electricity. fire isnt made from electricity, now is it?

but lightning/electricity can be caused from fires, as metal can be made from earth and blood has water innit. huehuehue k.

i like the idea of dispersing air.. haha if only.

you got me there definitely

i was actually thinking. what if there's some secret Airbender out there that is still butthurt that the fire nation demolished his whole "race" and he developed a technique to take the air or oxygen right out of people's lungs. and if they tried to breath they couldnt anymore.

that'd be a cool twist cause Airbenders are seen as really peaceful and shit. and if there was a lot herd of sky bison, who's to say that one other airbender survived and taught his kids to hate anyone who helped the fire nation. and held a grudge against Aang and all avatars after him.

just think that'd be a good twist to the series
June 28, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Beach2theBay

LOK was an appreciated attempt but it was pretty wack. Only slightly better than that piece of shit movie. Starting the series with Korra already knowing how to bend earth,fire and water was stupid. Sure she shouldnt have to follw Aangs journey exactly but they even made a point to show her learning air bending in the first few episodes than ignored it for the rest of the season. It would have been dope if they made her relearn the other elements when she lost her powers since she learned air bending at the end.
June 28, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
Black Manta

^ you're out of your mind.

LTE bands will make her dance.

June 28, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
Otacon

I think the writers of the story did a really good job in attempting to make a story in 14 episodes. legend of ang to like 20+ to start getting good with the introduction of toph and shit
June 28, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
missy.

looool. the first series with avatar wasnt all about aang, it was about everyone else too ... but like the other guys said, they had more episodes/time to deal with and help build a story for us (history of this world, etc)...

i'm pretty sure that if korra was meant to have 4 seasons instead of the initial 1 (but now 2), there'd be more story and development of her learning her powers and what not.. but this is also giving us a view of a different avatar, not aang, and how they grew up learning their powers and what not. i'm pretty sure all the other avatars got their powers all in different ways, this is just another perspective. you think that if they were to make a whole nother series, they'd do it the same as aang or korra? no... they'd probably have that character struggle with their powers differently as well. so yea, dont get so angry... it adds variety and excitement to the show.. and to the little kids, haha.

and i agree that it may have been nick pushing this series and what not.. so again.. dont get so angry.

why dont you guys just wait for the second season of this and we'll see what happens.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 28, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
barkevvv

looool. the first series with avatar wasnt all about aang, it was about everyone else too ... but like the other guys said, they had more episodes/time to deal with and help build a story for us (history of this world, etc)...

i'm pretty sure that if korra was meant to have 4 seasons instead of the initial 1 (but now 2), there'd be more story and development of her learning her powers and what not.. but this is also giving us a view of a different avatar, not aang, and how they grew up learning their powers and what not. i'm pretty sure all the other avatars got their powers all in different ways, this is just another perspective. you think that if they were to make a whole nother series, they'd do it the same as aang or korra? no... they'd probably have that character struggle with their powers differently as well. so yea, dont get so angry... it adds variety and excitement to the show.. and to the little kids, haha.

and i agree that it may have been nick pushing this series and what not.. so again.. dont get so angry.

why dont you guys just wait for the second season of this and we'll see what happens.

ily
June 28, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
tmwtg

Most of the backlash in this topic seems to have a commonality: All of you want Legend of Aang Vol. 2.

I feel none of you guys will be happy with this show, regardless if Season 2 is even greater.
June 28, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
drewblocka

^they will never be happy with what they have. no matter what happens in LoK season 2 everyone will hate and compare it to TLA

June 28, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
swervin

so are tarlok and amon dead?

Please login first to reply.