Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 23, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Mr. Oizo

cool episode was so dope
June 23, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
its_BJ

how she gonna say she love him too....what about asami?????
June 23, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
The Noise

soo .. what now ?

millions

June 23, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
Pantic

Hook me up with a link if its up yet
June 23, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
Otacon

wow so underwhelming
June 23, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
ChickenAdobo

Amon is a bloodbender
June 23, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
swervin

put up link of episode
June 23, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
ToyotaGuy

This is dope
June 23, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
Alx

got u niggas doe

http://allmyvideos.net/jc6kveywofmn

not the best quality doe, fuck it doe
June 23, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
WavyShogun

So does she have to learn the other bending styles over again??? Iroh needs to leave the army!!!
June 23, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
MUSASHI

Did they just kill themselves?
June 23, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
ToyotaGuy

Rip Tarrlok.

lol @ the niggas that thought Amon was Bumi.

LOL @ Bumis arrival. Ahahaha dudes funny
June 23, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
$$$$$

Amon is still a G.
June 23, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
gakidou134

can we start on next season villain speculations? amon is a G ..def the best villain in avatar universe and t would be a shame to see him gone forever
June 23, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
DREWKKAKE

amon a fake ass nigga.

bumi is cray

iroh a g

honestly i thought him saying he loves her would retrigger her bending based off that guru video.

my dvr cut off when she was giving bei fong her bending back. what else did i miss?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 23, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
Alx

my nigga ang pulled thru
June 23, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Pantic

http://pinoyanime.tv/avatar-the-legend-of-korra-episode-11-12/

Bad quality and filthy website name, but worked for me regardless
June 23, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
its_BJ

http://www.mastertoons.com/Korra-Finale.php
June 23, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
Pantic

That was some BULLSHIT honestly.
Amon murked tarrlok, captured anyone and was supposedly the strongest bloodbender ever, yet fuckboy mako and korra was both able to resist his blood bending enough to beat his ass. I really wanted her to go avatar before beating him, i mean even grown aang had to do it to get Yakone.
And that bitch ass tarrlok in the end, arh this was such a damn letdown.

Only things i liked was young Iroh who was pretty g, and how well they play on your emotions.
June 23, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
barkevvv

this was fucking amazing

Did anyone else feel bad for Noatak when Tarlock exploded the boat?
I actually ended up liking them two at the end.

And does anyone else think Asami's going to get butthurt and turn on Team Avatar?
Maybe the next villian?
June 23, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
tmwtg

I don't know why people are mad about Amon/Tarrlok.

It makes a lot of sense that Tarrlok destroyed the boat. But who knows if they're DOA?

I think Amon knew he was gonna die. Him crying was regret, plain and simple.

Have no idea how Mako/Korra got the whole 'love' thing going on. I guess Mako feenin' for dat avatar pussay.
June 23, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Pantic

How did it make sense? He kills them both cause Amon took his bending? Tarrlok was a lil faggot ass all along, and he was the one to betray Amon when he looked out for him. That was a weak death for a villain they build up like that.
June 23, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
StephonPurham

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool finale was piff!!
June 23, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
Alx

I guess Mako feenin' for dat avatar pussay.

she good w dat jizz bending
June 23, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
tmwtg

How did it make sense? He kills them both cause Amon took his bending? Tarrlok was a lil faggot ass all along, and he was the one to betray Tarrlok when he looked out for him. That was a weak death for a villain they build up like that.

You got your names mixed up, bro.

It's a tragic ending for both. Tarrlok feels betrayed after all those years, thinking his older brother was dead all along, only to show up years later as someone he opposed. As the finale showed, Amon essentially took up his dad's goals, but started the Equalists under a lie. I think most of all knew all along that Amon was somehow a bender/hypocrite.

In a way, Tarrlok knows he's not getting his bending back. Tarrlok knew he had to get rid of his brother, but he also knew there was no way for himself to be redeemed. Their deaths symbolize both a brother feeling betrayed and another realizing that he fucked up almost everything in his life. There's both tragedy and poetic justice in their stories. The fact that it had to be brother killing a brother, to me, makes it more along the lines of poetic justice.
June 23, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
Pantic

Didn't get em mixed up just accidentally wrote tarrlok one too many times, guess im so pissed about that weak ass.
June 24, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Vodica

ending was whack. in the first avatar, the ending of each season revealed a new evil. S1 was azula, S2 was the fall of ba sing se, and S3 was aang gettin that pussy. wtf does a kiss have to do with season 2. asame > korra too, they should have developed another love for korra leading up or in season 2. I know it might cause some problems in season 2 and asame might go father status and betray em, but I think that just defeats the purpose of her even teaming up with korra. also, aang showing up and giving korra back her bending was weak. season 2 could have been her trying to find some secret to getting them back or some shit, da fuuuuqs.

sequels suck.
June 24, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
ibeatu

Didn't get em mixed up just accidentally wrote tarrlok one too many times, guess im so pissed about that weak ass.

he told korra he wanted her to end his familys destruction or whatever he said, so then he did it literally

ending was whack. in the first avatar, the ending of each season revealed a new evil. S1 was azula, S2 was the fall of ba sing se, and S3 was aang gettin that pussy. wtf does a kiss have to do with season 2. asame > korra too, they should have developed another love for korra leading up or in season 2. I know it might cause some problems in season 2 and asame might go father status and betray em, but I think that just defeats the purpose of her even teaming up with korra. also, aang showing up and giving korra back her bending was weak. season 2 could have been her trying to find some secret to getting them back or some shit, da fuuuuqs.

sequels suck.

and i guess we will see how season 2 ends up

FS-sup tee's/tnf collab/caps,bags,shorts, camps, snaps, kicks HB Sale Thread http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/170571/

June 24, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
iggy-koopa

this was fucking amazing

Did anyone else feel bad for Noatak when Tarlock exploded the boat?
I actually ended up liking them two at the end.

And does anyone else think Asami's going to get butthurt and turn on Team Avatar?
Maybe the next villian?

the girl airbender avatar has a 7 head
June 24, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol you see her briefly in the last series, she shaves the front of her head to get the tattoo.

honestly apart from how dark it was to see tenzin and his kids blindfolded and bound/tarrlok blow up the boat, that episode confirmed my distaste for this series. i don't think i'll be watching season 2. it's just so badly written in comparison to the original series. it's melodramatic af (the season ending with korra/mako as if anyone caresconfused, the conflict is dumb and inconsistent (we see earlier in the episode that amon is more susceptible to airbending when tenzin blows him off the stage, but instead of defeating him like korra does later, he runs off with his kidsconfused and for no good reason korra shrugged off bloodbending with airbending when a fully-grown, master of all elements aang had to use the avatar state with yakkone.

and then instead of next season being about a meaningful journey towards korra re-learning everything, she gets it all back with aang appearing. the show is not compelling at all to me. if you're gonna do a sequel, do some shit worth doing, otherwise it's gonna be unfavourably compared to the original.

lol on an aesthetic note, much as i love the animation, the cgi sucks and is used too much.

other issues i figured out while discussing in the sb:

- dumb that bloodbending takes away bending. woulda been more interesting if they tied it into the spiritual theme they keep discussing but that actually isn't all that present in the series

- dumb that we care more about amon and tarrlok in those 2 episodes than we do about korra and the gang in the whole series imo

Please login first to reply.