June 18, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
gakidou134

Guys, I'm a genius!
According to my knowledge, Amon is also the Avatar... Remember when Aang died before Katara revived him? After Aang's revival, Amon somehow loses his bending thus wanting to do the same to all. That is why Korra is not getting to her spiritual side as easily, cause it lies with Amon.

the fuck are you talkin bout

aang never "died". And even if he did, your theory is saying that in few minutes that aang was "dead" not only was a new avatar born, but the newly born child KNEW it was in fact the new avatar and also know how to bend. Also going along with your theory, that would make amon around the age of 55-65 (dont feel like doing the math).

He did die in that moment but the whole amon reincarnation theory is not true ..avatar roku even stated in S02E01 that when an avatar is killed in avatar state..he ceases to enter the reincarnation cycle thus eliminating the avatar forever so its impossible for amon to be reincarnated at that moment. My best guess was that amon learnt energy bending from an ancient creature like the lion turtle or a rogue spirit..for his identity its totally up in airs..people are saying yakone and bumi are the most probable but its also probable that hes just a entirely new character but with some connections to past characters.
June 18, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
gakidou134

Iroh might be too young to be Zuko's son, maybe his grandson. When he fights.....he better fuck shit up!!!

he's most likely the son of zukos daughter
June 19, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
ToyotaGuy

Aang was in a coma.

This part was too funny lol
June 19, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
tmwtg

Iroh might be too young to be Zuko's son, maybe his grandson. When he fights.....he better fuck shit up!!!

he's most likely the son of zukos daughter

Word.

Just a heads up: Zuko (only) has a daughter. That Iroh we saw in the last episode is probably Zuko's grandson.
June 19, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
DREWKKAKE

hmm the chakra thing just blew my mind.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 19, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Soul Rize

dat blood bending didn't work on that whoever person was kinda crayimo.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 19, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
gakidou134

if none of you guys have not seen the The last airbender i suggest you should..its a dope fucking series and i think LoK's character development is not even close to A:TLA.
June 19, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
Dare.

What if Amon is part of a past avatar bloodline. There's also gotta be some significance to Amon's hidden face. Aang's side lovechild?

?

June 19, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Pantic

Maybe aang fucked his bitch
June 20, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

if none of you guys have not seen the The last airbender i suggest you should..its a dope fucking series and i think LoK's character development is not even close to A:TLA.

definitely, idgaf what happens to these guys
June 20, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
iggy-koopa

something i found on tumblr

People have noticed that Aang’s technique of taking bending away is different from Amon’s. Guru Pathik had discussed in the first series about chakras (or the concentrations of Chi), which serves as the source of bending in the Avatar universe. The differences have promise to why the series is written this way.

The two techniques both share in blocking the light chakra, or “Ajna”, that deals with insight and is blocked by Illusion located on the forehead. Guru Pathik explains that the greatest illusion of the world was one of separation, making any type of division meaningless. The separation of the four elements are meant to be four parts of the same whole. Combustion Man had impaired his ability to firebend by taking Sokka’s boomerang to the forehead.

Now for the differences: Amon always attacks his victims with one hand on the forehead, and behind the neck. The sound chakra is located on the throat is based on truth and is blocked by lies. Perhaps Tenzin is aware that Amon’s whole identity is shadowed by the lie that he truly can take bending away permanently making it so his victims continue the lie for him by serving as walking examples of what Amon has “done”

This is what stood out to me: Aang places is other hand on the chest. This chakra is located on the heart and is based on Love and is blocked by grief. The series has focused so much on relationships such as the crazy love triangles, Lin’s sacrifice, the last airbending family, the Sato heritage, Mako and Bolin’s hard upbringings, or Korra’s discovery in a family with Team Avatar. The fact that Korra is surrounded so much by the ideas of love makes this a crucial point in her success. Unlike Amon, She has the strength of the people who love her and care for her. Lin was one of the only people to fall victim to Amon who we know to display a true caring for others, maybe something after the incident will show that Amon’s ability will have had a different affect on her.

The chakra located on the heart is known as the Air Chakra, the titular element of Book One. :]

If love becomes an important factor in this series, I think I’m going to fall even harder for this series.

tldr: aang and amon take away bending differently, so amons might be temporary

I believe it is temporary.. cause thatd suck if bei fong never got her bending back or anyone else but shed prolly be the one to get it back first or something
June 20, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
iggy-koopa

via tumblr

June 20, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

^^^ WHOA DERE

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

June 20, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Shanklin

That gif makes all the love triangle shit in this series more sensible too.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 20, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
The Noise

millions

June 20, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
Pantic

^
Amon might just be the biggest gangster i've ever seen in a cartoon cool
June 20, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
Dare.

Found that figure'd it'd be useful in someway.
Back on topic to Amon, how was he able to push through Tarlok's Blood Bending? That's a strength even Korra doesn't have. Is it discipline or what. I think the ideas of Amon being a Avatar with no physical abilities seems reasonable. He's apparently spoken to spirits and they have given him the ability to take away bending which is something only the avatar could do. Wonder if in this Saturday's episode if Korra will remove amon's power of taking bending away. o_O

Aang took forever to master physical bending, but he could go into avatar state from day 1...she's just the opposite

and remember what that old giant turtle said to Aang....the first bending style was spirit bending....dude just mastered something that most people though was lost

Found this on some theory thread while doing some googling and I think the bolded may make sense.

?

June 21, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
ImperiusRex

i just dont see amon being a "lost avatar" as a possibility. It would just be way to much to explain, even more so for ppl who never watched the first series. I do however, still think that he has something to do with Aangs other two children. it doesnt make sense for them to mention/introduce them and NEVER talk/see them at all. I mean come on ppl, this is the avatars children were talking about, ALL of them have to have some kind of significance to the show. so yeah, my bet is on amon being Bumi...
June 21, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
DREWKKAKE

i for sure believe that everything in this series is a direct product of stuff that happened in the last series. But idk about bumi being amon. aang would hopefully be reaching out to korra more and not just about tarlock

June 21, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
WavyShogun

What if Amon was the son of Bumi?
June 22, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
DREWKKAKE

well see that makes more sense. he is the bastard child of the bendingless child of the last air bender avatar

June 22, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
DREWKKAKE

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Chakras

he found a way to chi block this chakra energy shit on the forehead

June 22, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
gakidou134

just a quick thing...iroh junior has the same collar get up as bumi...could iroh be hte son of zukos daughter and bumi?? O_O
June 22, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
Hamster Boy

dam this thread is crackin. drew i see you

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

June 22, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Hamster Boy

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

June 22, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Otacon

just a quick thing...iroh junior has the same collar get up as bumi...could iroh be hte son of zukos daughter and bumi?? O_O

Thats the united armys uniform so it makes sense that one of the avatars sons would be a general of that army
June 22, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
gakidou134

Thats the united armys uniform so it makes sense that one of the avatars sons would be a general of that army

We still don't know if thats the offishial uniform..but it seemst hat the united army is like an alliance of all the nations armies but iroh is clearly still wearing the fire nation variant of the uniform but its all just speculation...man go to the imdb forums and people are going crazy on who amon is
June 23, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
ChickenAdobo

RIP Iroh
June 23, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Amon is Tarlok's brother

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

June 23, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
The Noise

WHAT A TWIST

millions

Please login first to reply.