Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 20, 2012 @ 10:54 AM
PlatinumRespect

okay, im confused about this finale. why was saul praying(confused in arabic(confused at the end? is he the one behind this?

do u think hes the one that was behind the bomb and leaked the tape of brody?

also, that face he had when he saw carrie didnt look 100% like "thank god your alive" to me. it had a little bit of a "shit, you should be dead, you know too much about all of this" vibe
December 20, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Pantic

SMH Reading this thread was a mistake sad started watching 2 days ago and im about halfway in s2, shit is so interesting i can't even take breaks in between. Been had my suspicions about Saul since the razorblade
December 20, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Boness

December 20, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Beach2theBay

I just started watching season 1 and I only have two episodes left. I look forward to joining you guys in discussion.
December 20, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
Boness

So u guys didn't figure it out?

This shit goes way back to the 1st
season when that Arabic dude died after the interrogation with Saul,

Saul hold his hands and after they left the room the dude commited
suicide.

After that, there was a polygraph test and Saul was nervous as fuck when they asked if he provided the weapon.

After that guy comes Aileen, he interrogated her and then left her alone so she could commit suicide.

Saul was too concerned about Peter Quinn putting down brody so the terrorists couldn't put the blame on him after the attack.

He says Carrie is the dumbest person, and the smartest at the same time he leaves for Nazir's funeral instead walden's memorial.

Wasn't expecting this tho, finale was fucking crazy, they all got played by nazir.
December 20, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
KevinsThatDude

Saul's prayer was in Hebrew.

And for Saul being the mole, I really doubt it. There are many instances in the show where he proves his loyalty to the CIA. 
December 21, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Pantic

Man FUCK this show, how they did my boy Estes sad
December 23, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
NapoleonComplex

lol @ u niggas tryin implicate my mans Saul as the perpetrator.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 26, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
Replicant

I wouldn't know about being the perpetrator, but the scene with the polygraph back in season one certainly made it off that there's still more to him than we know. 

Slope puts it together nicely. 

Please login first to reply.