Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 20, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
Yung Harvey Specter

Got me to thinking, what crazy shit would have go down for your next bday?
I'd be on some baller nigger shit, monster truck wit 53" Ashanti Rims, Gucci print tux, millonaire goggles, wu tang clan x dipset x bricksquad concert, bitches doing blow nd giving head in the bathroom on some real nigga shit. And some other baller ass nigga shit that I,can think of with killer whales, jaguars and red pandas... Dare someone to top this.

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

November 25, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
johnathan

haha buddy i'd have a sick lightshow with real lasers that'd force everyone to dance bcuz if u aint dancing you'd get sliced up by the lasers. then i'd have a pit of lions in the middle of the dancefloor with a retractable floor so you could drop people into a lions pit. but the dance floor would be see through so you know if you aint dancing hard enough youre finna get ate. then everyone would get a bottle of henny at the entrance and at 4:30 the party will be over after a huge sesh at 4:20 with snoop dogg, wiz khalifa, bob marley, barack obama and jesus. i'd tattoo a ice cream cone on the side of my face and ball out in fubu,ecko,and rocawear. the VIP section would have beyonce's nicki minaj's, rachel bilson's and megan fox's stripping for you that are DTF too btw and everyone in the VIP would be in like a skybox room throwing shitloads of money down onto the poor people in the dance room. and dj tiesto with the tunes

free max b 2013

November 25, 2011 @ 08:42 AM
mr mcgibblets

I'd be on some baller nigger shit, monster truck wit 53" Ashanti Rims, Gucci print tux, millonaire goggles, wu tang clan x dipset x bricksquad concert, bitches doing blow nd giving head in the bathroom on some real nigga shit. And some other baller ass nigga shit that I,can think of with killer whales, jaguars and red pandas... Dare someone to top this.

someone get this asshole some money,i want to be at that shit.
November 26, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
Redline

someone get this asshole some money,i want to be at that shit.

dont worry, once i go to jamesm's party and catch all the shitloads of money, i'll throw some money to you other poor people
November 26, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
missy.

at first i thought you guys were gonna talk about some gay shit and those dumb bops that bitch and moan for all the expensive shit they get.....

but nah, can i come? :3

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

November 26, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
mr mcgibblets

"Haha.NO!"
November 29, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
missy.

sad okay.jpg

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.