Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 2, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
kaleljorel71

niggas......
January 2, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
brighty

Just got back from seeing it, really enjoyed it. Whole theater was into it, lots of laughing and clapping.
yo who the fuck actually claps at the movies? i cringe everytime when people clap at the end of the movie
My theatre was going nuts. Started pissing me off but it's a dope movie! I'll see it again.
January 2, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
mrh

yea I thought this movie would be good and it turned out better than I was expecting.  tarantino really did a dope job with this 
January 2, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
R.

Dope movie, dope soundtrack. Was legit surprised when i heard ross and tupac, was bumpin my head.
Me and my friends were dying when 100 Black Coffins was playing lol.
January 2, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
patmer10s

Saw it this afternoon. It was awesome
January 4, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
chief

this movie was awesome. some of the highlights were the opening scene, the whole pre kkk scene, when they killed the schaefer brothers, the opening theme song...fuck the whole thing was dope

christoph waltz seriously deserves an oscar

•••

January 4, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
jaded

I guess Spike Lee is bashing Quentin Tarantino over this movie (big surprise) and Katt Williams said if he sees Quentin he's going to punch him in the face because "he checked and nobody knows where he got his pass from" to use the word nigger. Katt also went after Jamie Foxx and Sam Jackson for even being in it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 4, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
chief

Spike Lee hasn't even seen the movie and refuses to because he said it's disrespectful to his ancestors. Sure the word nigger was used a lot, but in regards to being disrespectful, I don't know if I could agree

•••

January 4, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
Pantic

Lol fuck does Katt Williams think he is, dude had to go under the radar cause he was so racist himself.
I like the dude tho, so im just gonna assume he does it for comedic value.
This is a top 3 movie of 2012 tho, so dope cool
January 4, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
WGM

such a good movie
January 4, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
jaded

Spike Lee hasn't even seen the movie and refuses to because he said it's disrespectful to his ancestors. Sure the word nigger was used a lot, but in regards to being disrespectful, I don't know if I could agree
He said slavery isn't a spaghetti western and went on his usual rant about racism.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 4, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
DarianaGrande

Kat is fucking bat-shit crazy, and I can't help but feel like Spike is a bitter ass nigga mad at any director who uses black culture in their movie other than him.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 5, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
feekz

movie was dope as hell, got me amped up when the movie played tupac. was also surprised QT was in it. real talk i didn't recognized Samuel L Jackson in the first scene he was. I lol'd when Ross started playing doe
January 7, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
The Fiasco

shit already leaked DVD quality. get to watch it whenever I want now smoke2dat

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 7, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
lovedmndlife

very keen to check this flick out, 2 more weeks before it gets to Aus

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 7, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
dalek

I guess I'm the only one who thought this movie was just good, not great.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

this

ppl calling this tarantinos best movie, I think they should have shown more on the doctor and Django's relationship 
January 7, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
adam5

He said slavery isn't a spaghetti western and went on his usual rant about racism.
Black people like Spike Lee need to get over themselves, I think the anger he has might just come from jealousy tbh. This isn't the first time he's voiced his opinion on Taratino's movie, he did the same shit with Jackie Brown. 

Regardless the movie was amazing, I actually want to go see it again
January 7, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
paulywalnuts

this

ppl calling this tarantinos best movie, I think they should have shown more on the doctor and Django's relationship 
um there was a hell of a lot ...2/3 acts of the movie was dedicated to this relationship....i don't know what movie you were watching...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 7, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
paulywalnuts

very very good flick indeed..not QT's best...maybe not even second or third, but better than Inglorious, and  far better than the shitpile that was Grindhouse/Deathproof.  I would also argue that it was better than Kill Bill....but whats the point?  Fuck all these comparisons, why can't we just enjoy movies for what they are?  And that is, standalone art.  Everyone in it was amazing.  Except for DiCaprio, who was only very good.  Jamie Foxx, Christoph whats-his-name, Samuel L. all are getting nominations for Oscars as far as I am concerned.  The dialogue was hysterical, the pace was perfect, the story was classic, the characters were quirky and highly believable, as far as setting and visuals, again, top notch stuff, the cartoony violence was pretty great.  not sure how many other ways i can praise this movie.  top rate entertainment.  the movie probably did have some flaws, but they were overlooked because this movie is the reason I go to the movies.  I want to see senseless overblown violence punctuated by witty jokes and humor.  

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 7, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
ASAC Schrader

damn dvd leaked already 
http://www.putlocker.com/file/318E48DDA977EEFA#

was just about to watch this at the moves again lol. thank you bootleggers 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 7, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
chief

very very good flick indeed..not QT's best...maybe not even second or third, but better than Inglorious, and  far better than the shitpile that was Grindhouse/Deathproof.  I would also argue that it was better than Kill Bill....but whats the point?  Fuck all these comparisons, why can't we just enjoy movies for what they are?  And that is, standalone art.  Everyone in it was amazing.  Except for DiCaprio, who was only very good.  Jamie Foxx, Christoph whats-his-name, Samuel L. all are getting nominations for Oscars as far as I am concerned.  The dialogue was hysterical, the pace was perfect, the story was classic, the characters were quirky and highly believable, as far as setting and visuals, again, top notch stuff, the cartoony violence was pretty great.  not sure how many other ways i can praise this movie.  top rate entertainment.  the movie probably did have some flaws, but they were overlooked because this movie is the reason I go to the movies.  I want to see senseless overblown violence punctuated by witty jokes and humor.  
I'd agree with everything except DiCaprio being only very good. When he slammed his hand down on the table and his hand started bleeding, which was an accident, and he stayed in character to complete the scene

•••

January 7, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
goldANDsacks

I guess Spike Lee is bashing Quentin Tarantino over this movie (big surprise) and Katt Williams said if he sees Quentin he's going to punch him in the face because "he checked and nobody knows where he got his pass from" to use the word nigger. Katt also went after Jamie Foxx and Sam Jackson for even being in it.
ummm... didn't Jamie Foxx and Samuel L Jackson give him the pass? i think tarantino has a lifetime pass anyways after jackie brown. 

i can see why they would think this is racist or whatever, but it's no more racist than inglorious bastereds was antisemitic. but that's just how the movie and dialogue was written. sure QT wrote a screenplay where the characters say some really ignorant and racist stuff. does that mean he has the mind of a racist for coming up with those words? well, what if he wrote the dialogue and diabolical plan for a serial killer? does that mean he has the mind of a criminal for thinking up a truly gruesome crime? 
January 7, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
SHARKlN

Except for DiCaprio, who was only very good.  Jamie Foxx, Christoph whats-his-name, Samuel L. all are getting nominations for Oscars as far as I am concerned. 
I disagree. I could actually see Leo getting a nod for best supporting, but there's no way jamie foxx is gonna get one for best lead.
January 7, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
totalespionage

ummm... didn't Jamie Foxx and Samuel L Jackson give him the pass? i think tarantino has a lifetime pass anyways after jackie brown. 

i can see why they would think this is racist or whatever, but it's no more racist than inglorious bastereds was antisemitic. but that's just how the movie and dialogue was written. sure QT wrote a screenplay where the characters say some really ignorant and racist stuff. does that mean he has the mind of a racist for coming up with those words? well, what if he wrote the dialogue and diabolical plan for a serial killer? does that mean he has the mind of a criminal for thinking up a truly gruesome crime? 
Spike Lee has too bash everything. He's one of those "greater than thou" niggas. The reason QT used that type of dialogue is because that was the dialogue of the era that the movie was set in. He was just trying to keep a form of authenticity.
January 7, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Pantic

damn dvd leaked already 
http://www.putlocker.com/file/318E48DDA977EEFA#

was just about to watch this at the moves again lol. thank you bootleggers 
Not a dvdrip bruh, just some really dope screens getting up lately. Peep that skyfall, zero dark thirty, the hobbit too.
January 7, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
LA_Kid

easily one of the best movies ive ever seen, good looks on the link, i was gonna go see it again in theaters but fuck it now lol

taskforce bitch mob nigga

January 7, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
shakintheD

lol at anyone getting mad because they say "nigger", insecure fucks

movie was dope, cast was a+

the bag scene was funny as hell
January 7, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
playboyx

yo, this was sick. thing i love about tarantino is his movies are just entertaining as fuck to watch, like stylistically they're all great. christoph waltz was amazing, best character in the movie. the scene when uncle tom ass samuel made the reveal to leo and the aftermath of that was the best.

pink like hamilton

January 7, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
ReZ

DVD screener is out!

Please login first to reply.