October 30, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
Remian

So get this guys I decided to rewatch the entire Paranormal series and I realized that the basic theme of the movie is how white people are evil swindlers. The 2nd movie does a great job of explaining the intricacies of the plot. Basically Ali (Kristi's stepdaughter) is the first to do some real ass research and discover that the demon makes deals with greedy white people in exchange for the male son. My theory is that in the demon world Babies are some kind of currency, but I digress.

So basically this demon was just straight up promised this baby, and that's really all he wants, and all of the Paranormal Activities (except 3) is about this poor demon just trying to show that he's real to these white assholes who won't believe in his existence. I mean when it comes down to it the moment i start hearing bangs in my room and doors shutting and shit and I remember "oh shit my first born son was promised to this nigga", I'd give him my fucking baby.

You can tell something is up by all the houses in the Paranormal Activity movies: These are some rich ass white people, which corresponds to the fact that this demon just gave them riches in exchange for the baby, and even when Ali plays Ouija Board with her boyfriend, when she asks what it wants it doesn't say "I WANNA KILL YOU'RE WHOLE FAMILY" it just says "HUNTER" because all it wants is its currency of Baby souls or whatever.

When you think about it this demon doesn't really go to drastic measures or anything ridiculous, he just knocks down some pots and pans and stuff because he's trying to remind them that there's a demon hanging out waiting for the baby that he deserves, but of course since all white people do is not repay their debts, the demon has to be increasingly mean to these people so they can follow their end of the bargain.

So now the demon is fed up, he's not getting the baby he earned and he has to resort to more drastic measures, but something is interesting, the Demon DOESN'T KILL EVERYONE, it just possess Kristi and then it just makes her lie in bed all day, not even on some evil shit, but just on some "yo I'm just gonna make this bitch gimme her baby now". And then things get fucked up. Her new husband dude then transfers the demon to Katie (because they're white and they can't just repay their fucking bargain) and then the demon is really pissed off, because now he has to re-haunt this new family, possess Katie, and then go back and take the baby.

So in conclusion this trilogy is about white people who want more money so they sell their baby to the demon and then they decide not to follow through with it and the demon doesn't know what the fuck to do because they can't even see him so he tries to remind them that he's still there but they refuse to believe in him so he does little scares but they still don't do shit so he ends up having to possess them to get what he deserves.

TLDR: White people suck and bring all that demon shit on their own so Paranormal doesn't affect me because that shit would never happen to a real nigga
October 30, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
jaded

you try too hard

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 30, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
GP La Flare

cosizzle^
October 30, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
Jay_Bird

im glad im not white
October 30, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
johnathan