FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 26, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
Black John Jay

Here's a 9 minute shortfilm of "A Streetcar Named Desire" Starring Kevin "Black John Jay" Minikwu of The Popular Losers Written, Directed and Produced By Brian Nelson. Check it out and enjoy. Tell me ya thoughts on it..peace.

A Streetcar named Desire starring Kevin "Black John Jay" Minikwu
youtu.be/cIwjcIkZFrA

Peace & Love.
August 3, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
Black John Jay

thanks for everyone that has checked out "A Streetcar named Desire". Hope you enjoyed it.

Here's some more of my work.

Here's a music video for my song called " Pasadena". Check it out and tell me your thoughts.

Black John Jay- Pasadena Music Video Directed By Jewelz CCk

youtu.be/KCDPKphdiVQ
August 16, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
Black John Jay

Thanks to everyone who check out My "Pasadena" Music Video and also My Film of "A Streetcar Named Desire"..I hope you all enjoyed it.

Here's so more of my work.

Here's a Music Video from me and my group The Popular Losers called "Fly ♥♥♥♥♥z". Check it out and tell me you thoughts.

Black John Jay & The Popular Losers "Fly ♥♥♥♥♥z" from "The Loser Krew Experience" Directed By Jewelz CCK

vimeo.com/16296026
August 17, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
mr mcgibblets

i have to fart right now.can i fart on your face?
August 24, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Black John Jay

Thanks to everyone that checked out my "Fly ♥♥♥♥♥z" Music Video and all of my other projects. I hope you've enjoyed them.

here's some more of my work.

here's a music video for my song "The Pedigree" from my forthcoming solo album "Fly Since '85". Check it out and tell me your thoughts

Black John Jay "The Pedigree" Fly Since 85 Music Video Directed By Jewelz CCK

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU9s-9PdIhM

Peace and Love to all and every.

-Black John Jay
September 13, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
Black John Jay

Thanks to everyone that checked out my "The Pedigree" Music Video from my forthcoming project "fly Since '85"..and I hope you've enjoyed all my other projects.

Here's a Live Video Performance Mix of me and my band Black John Jay & The Popular Losers performing at The Dakota Live Music Lounge. New Project "conflictions" is coming soon from us and you can check out or music project "The Loser Krew Experience" at www.soundcloud.com/popularlosers

here's the video

youtu.be/6nvBkrrv82E

Check it out and share ya thoughts. Thanks. Stay Fresh.

-Black John Jay
October 12, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
Black John Jay

Thanks to everyone that checked out the footage of me and My band The Popular Losers Performing Live..and I hope you've enjoyed all my other project.

Here's a video of me performing "Empire State of Mind" with the band behind...Shout outs To Brooklyn.

Here's the video

Black John Jay "Empire State of MInd"

http://youtu.be/sqxj5wxHRzY

Check it out and share ya thoughts. Thanks. Stay Fresh.

-Black John Jay

Please login first to reply.