Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
C_Augustus_O

The whole series is on Netflix now and i not to sure about it, is it as good are people say or just hype

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

June 10, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

hype with somewhat good storytelling & themes. nothing's perfect but it's j.j.'s best project before he made fringe.
June 10, 2011 @ 01:01 PM
IdunFaped

its addicting as fuk bro if you have time watch it

1)The Wire
2)Lost
June 10, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
C_Augustus_O

saw the wire, dope show

But now am like 2 episodes in and i must say it quite boring

June 10, 2011 @ 01:08 PM
IdunFaped

saw the wire, dope show

But now am like 2 episodes in and i must say it quite boring

yea its starts out boring and real slow but give it till episode 6 or 7 and guaranteed you will be hooked
June 10, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
FleM

Never liked lost but love breaking bad and dexter
June 10, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah they tried milking it hard. get past the first season and then you will be like.. oh shit alright. second and third is good, fourth slows down a bit till 5 then it speeds back up till the end. sucks because we missed out on a bunch of shit when they had to speed up the show. but yeah its good

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 10, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Homes

it's dope, great themes, depth, storytelling in general. Lost easily had the some of the best season openers and finales I've ever seen on TV. However, if you do get started, just know that they don't answer all the questions at the end. If you watch it without that expectation it'll be cool. They kind of dug themselves way to deep with all the mysteries, and didnt have nearly enough time to answer them all in the last season
June 10, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

anyone unsatisfied with lost didn't get it. the questions were more important than the answers in a lot of cases. if you think the first season is subpar or w/e, just leave it. i thought that was one of the best pilots (and first seasons) i had ever seen. easily best network tv show.
June 12, 2011 @ 04:13 AM
Homes

anyone unsatisfied with lost didn't get it. the questions were more important than the answers in a lot of cases. if you think the first season is subpar or w/e, just leave it. i thought that was one of the best pilots (and first seasons) i had ever seen. easily best network tv show.

nah, thats not true at all. a lot of the "surface" questions (not the deep philosophical questions) but shit like why did the air drop keep coming in if benjamin exterminated the original dharma team, they just didn't have time to answer. that left some fans unsatisfied, has nothing to do with not getting it. They chose to wrap up and answer the characters' stories rather than the scifi mysteries of the island because they didnt have time to do both
June 12, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
Butcher206

I wouldn't recommend it because its more addictive in that you just want to find out whats going on with all the mysteries than it is a quality show. I'd say its fairly average. Save yourself the time of watching 6 seasons and end up feeling so relieved that the experience is over after the finale. Unless you got like 200+ hours to kill or however many eps there were.
June 12, 2011 @ 07:33 AM
DhA

It's well made and has some good moments but the lack of a coherent story and the stupid finale kind of ruined it for me.
June 12, 2011 @ 09:04 AM
*ER!C

i didnt fuck with lost until my younger cousin put me on to it....

Honestly its one of my favorite shows of all time, but then again some people just dont get into it. Give it a try tho bruh, it's worth it!
June 12, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
estoybien

lost is my favorite show of all time, it is addicting as fuck. that being said, the final season left me a little unsatisfied. it wasn't as conclusive as i would've liked, but all in all, the show is really intricate and pretty damn smart.
June 12, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

nah, thats not true at all. a lot of the "surface" questions (not the deep philosophical questions) but shit like why did the air drop keep coming in if benjamin exterminated the original dharma team, they just didn't have time to answer. that left some fans unsatisfied, has nothing to do with not getting it. They chose to wrap up and answer the characters' stories rather than the scifi mysteries of the island because they didnt have time to do both

i really disagree. they got the 3-season renewal and end date in 2007, 3 years before the end of the show. they knew what they were doing and chose to focus on characters over doing every mystery. the answer to what the numbers were was, to me, them showing us how unsatisfying it would be to just have a final season of revealing stuff like who was shooting at sawyer and the gang on the outriggers. there were problems other than how they wrapped it up though, like certain characters (sayid, claire, sun/jin) being marginalised and seeming tacked on -- but none of those has to do with the mystery element of the show.
June 12, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
Homes

Idk man, I know they knew what they were doing but I mean I think they conciously made the choice to not have enough time to answer all the mysteries rather than have the show outrun it's reception. They chose to have it be too short rather than it go for like 10 seasons and have everyone lose interest. Overall I think it was the right choice, but I still came into the last season expecting all the answers just because the writers were so talented I thought they could pull it off.
June 12, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
Alert

I finally caught up with it and finished it the other week and the ending disappointed me so, so badly
June 12, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
Butcher206

i really disagree. they got the 3-season renewal and end date in 2007, 3 years before the end of the show. they knew what they were doing and chose to focus on characters over doing every mystery. the answer to what the numbers were was, to me, them showing us how unsatisfying it would be to just have a final season of revealing stuff like who was shooting at sawyer and the gang on the outriggers. there were problems other than how they wrapped it up though, like certain characters (sayid, claire, sun/jin) being marginalised and seeming tacked on -- but none of those has to do with the mystery element of the show.

They got a lot of backlash from season 2 because they were making too many more questions without answering shit. The fans felt it was gonna go on forever, so when they were about to start season 3, they had to give an end date to keep people's attention.
June 14, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
Evgraf

Just finished the final episode last night, I don't know what to think right now haha

http://cavalieressentials.com/

June 14, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
Dino Spumoni

Lost is an absolute turd. The writers painted themselves into a corner and copped out on the finale. This isn't sci-fi, it's an insult to the intelligence of the viewer.
June 14, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

what? how can you know that? that's what pisses me off, when people say stuff like "they're making it up as they go along", of course they are, but how could they prove it if they weren't? doesn't matter. come with some objective shit better than that.
June 14, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
Guapamole

fav tv show <3
June 19, 2011 @ 08:21 AM
C_Augustus_O

Thank god i made this thread because i would have stopped watching after episode 6 but 11 episodes in this shit starting to open up

June 19, 2011 @ 12:13 PM
DhA

Lost is an absolute turd. The writers painted themselves into a corner and copped out on the finale. This isn't sci-fi, it's an insult to the intelligence of the viewer.

This.

Please login first to reply.